What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
I had never thought about doing what tokido did yesterday with Ryu, while in vTrigger do a charging guard breaking hadoken into his super. That's awesome to finish up a round.
Like hitting the unlockable then doing super?

I wonder why there isn't more charged projectiles during block stringa. Ex chargea pretty quickly and depending on MU could make for a very scary game of "should I jump". Maybe cause the japanese are usually more safe calculated players?

I wonder why there isn't more charged projectiles during block stringa. Ex chargea pretty quickly and depending on MU could make for a very scary game of "should I jump". Maybe cause the japanese are usually more safe calculated players?
Yea like knocking an opponent down, doing vTrigger and doing the charge hadoken, since the charged hadoken guard breaks then you can do the super right after and it'll connect.

Aramonde

Noob
Anyone feel like Infiltration threw the match a little bit. Tokido definitely won it. And it could be just that tokido simply made adjustments and infiltration didn't. But that match just seemed odd for infiltration.
Lol my friend asked the same thing when we talked about ir afterward XD

Why are the premiums so dam expensive. One costume is the price of 3 in MK, Capcom need to fix survival and give me dailys so I can actually earn FM
Yeah im with you Jim 3.99 for one costume is ridiculous.

I just want the colors taken out of survival. That my biggest gripe with this game atm.

Yea like knocking an opponent down, doing vTrigger and doing the charge hadoken, since the charged hadoken guard breaks then you can do the super right after and it'll connect.

Does not work on Gief :D

its punishable on reaction by pretty much every member of the cast depending on the meter situation. Everyone can super through it, most characters can use a special to go over or under it, you can vreversal through it, and the huge scaling makes it only really useful for round finishes. It has its place in ryus Arsenal but it's the most gimmicky thing he has for sure.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
its punishable on reaction by pretty much every member of the cast depending on the meter situation. Everyone can super through it, most characters can use a special to go over or under it, you can vreversal through it, and the huge scaling makes it only really useful for round finishes. It has its place in ryus Arsenal but it's the most gimmicky thing he has for sure.
I knew people could react to it but I didn't know you could v reversal through it. I was mainly talking about to finish a round but damn that sucks.

I'm really curious what kind of changes we'll be getting after capcom cup. I feel like most of the cast are designed in such a stable way that even slight changes could ruin it. Even for characters like Zangief and F.A.N.G.

I knew people could react to it but I didn't know you could v reversal through it. I was mainly talking about to finish a round but damn that sucks.

I'm really curious what kind of changes we'll be getting after capcom cup. I feel like most of the cast are designed in such a stable way that even slight changes could ruin it. Even for characters like Zangief and F.A.N.G.
yeah it hits 3 times and the third hit breaks you can reversal the first 2. Worked on Nash because his reversal at that range would be full combo punishable so heda taken even more dmg.

Aramonde

Noob
Guy i know from another site gets a PS4 and SFV a week ago. Go into BL and he's already super silver! WTF!!! His Vega kept crossing me up and flash kick comes out late everytime or crHP is to late. This is pissing me off. Never had this problem in SF4.

Guy i know from another site gets a PS4 and SFV a week ago. Go into BL and he's already super silver! WTF!!! His Vega kept crossing me up and flash kick comes out late everytime or crHP is to late. This is pissing me off. Never had this problem in SF4.
if flash is too late try a normal for anti airing. If he's jumping from super close try jump back jab or neutral jump air throw. Vs vega just make sure you're punishing his rolls(not ex ones those are safe).

Aramonde

Noob
Oh yes sweet redemption! This Mika player kicked my butt the first game cause i dont know the MU then leaves right after. Then the next person i get is that fucker. Flash kicked ex boomed his ass all around the stage and beat him then runs like the scrub he is.

In the words of Aris - EAT SHIT BIIIIITCH!!!!!!

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
capcom fixed Karin's hair for her Premium summer costume
Nah that's just the humidity causing her to frizz out. That stage has total immersion. Check the refraction in the water. That might be the first stage I buy. It even has rival school characters. And I think backgroun characters from 3S.

Ryu needs to be able to dash cancel vtrigger hadoukens while charging them.

*Runs the fuck away*
@FL Rushdown this got to be up there on most NRS type player thing said on TYM.