What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Doubt it. I can't think of what his motive would be for throwing the set.

I feel he was being overwhelmed and his go-to escape options were being shut down. Tokido seemed like he had an answer to everything, and probably discouraged Infiltration from playing like himself.
Not necessarily threw the match but that he didn't play as hard. I heard he uses tourneys to try out different things and he did already qualify for capcom cup. I believe winning 6 matches straight was definitely more tokido's doing than infiltration. Tokido definitely played well and I bet infiltration already went back to training mode to get better.

vicious1024

Does it matter?
Not necessarily threw the match but that he didn't play as hard. I heard he uses tourneys to try out different things and he did already qualify for capcom cup. I believe winning 6 matches straight was definitely more tokido's doing than infiltration. Tokido definitely played well and I bet infiltration already went back to training mode to get better.
Ahh. Yeah, I can see this.

Having already qualified for CapCup and with the large pool of competition present, I can see him trying some things before Evo rolls around. Explains his usage of FANG.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
The biggest buff he needs is a damage buff and better damage opportunities and combo paths. That with some slight fixes and he'll be in a good spot.
You are just agreeing with me. Just admit the character sucks and that I was right all along

To be honest you should apologise

"Juri and ibuki are the only returning characters with a change of costume" means base roster is included too. So I'm still confused what you're talking about.
Compare Cammy now to SF4 Cammy. Hobo Ryu, everything Laura, Bikini Karin; Capcom are trying to pull the wool of everyones eyes with these sexy characters

Just from rewatching the set, it seemed apparent that infiltration was just mentally guard broken. I can't blame him, Tokido was playing out of his mind, I think anyone would be distraught after some of those reads he made.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Why are the premiums so dam expensive. One costume is the price of 3 in MK, Capcom need to fix survival and give me dailys so I can actually earn FM
Yeah they are expensive. I think it's because of the free currency system. The premium costumes are the only thing that's real money only. They're probably banking on that.

Ahh. Yeah, I can see this.

Having already qualified for CapCup and with the large pool of competition present, I can see him trying some things before Evo rolls around. Explains his usage of FANG.
Yeah exactly. I missed his F.A.N.G. Play. Was it any good? He use it against someone really good?

You are just agreeing with me. Just admit the character sucks and that I was right all along

To be honest you should apologise
No I'm agreeing he could use a damage buff and some slight fixes. I don't agree with you exaggerating everything else. So you should apologize for not knowing how to pressure or anti air before speaking on how bad a character is.

You even said he needed a 3f jab which is silly. I'm actually very interested in your list of changes. Also what about guile, dhalsim, birdie, m.bison? All characters who have nice buttons in neutral. Do they get a 3f button? What about Zangif and Alex?

Compare Cammy now to SF4 Cammy. Hobo Ryu, everything Laura, Bikini Karin; Capcom are trying to pull the wool of everyones eyes with these sexy characters
Compare green leotard to green leotard?

Ripped clothing bearded ryu? Pretty sure he had a ripped clothing costume in 4.

Laura is showing some skin. You going to tell me she's the first? I guess Juri never happened in 4 right? What did she have a breast cloth?

Any other alt costume you bring up. There have been alts that can be considered more "sexy" in 4 also.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
You even said he needed a 3f jab which is silly. I'm actually very interested in your list of changes. Also what about guile, dhalsim, birdie, m.bison? All characters who have nice buttons in neutral. Do they get a 3f button? What about Zangif and Alex?
None of them are beta characters like F.A.N.G

Compare green leotard to green leotard?

Ripped clothing bearded ryu? Pretty sure he had a ripped clothing costume in 4.

Laura is showing some skin. You going to tell me she's the first? I guess Juri never happened in 4 right? What did she have a breast cloth?

Any other alt costume you bring up. There have been alts that can be considered more "sexy" in 4 also.
Are you telling me things haven't heated up?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
None of them are beta characters like F.A.N.G
Saying a statement doesn't actually argue anything. You should try being in depth again.

Are you telling me things haven't heated up?
If adding a beard makes ryu that much hotter to you that it makes you uncomfortable, that says more about you than the game. Again if you want compare green leotard to green leotard go right ahead. Wouldn't change a fact that only two returning characters have costume redesigns. And laura has some skin showing. Something happened in SF before.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
If adding a beard makes ryu that much hotter to you that it makes you uncomfortable, that says more about you than the game. Again if you want compare green leotard to green leotard go right ahead. Wouldn't change a fact that only two returning characters have costume redesigns. And laura has some skin showing. Something happened in SF before.
Tell me they look the same..

How many times does the same debate on F.A.N.G sucking (which i win) have to be rehashed in this thread?
the only thing you've ever proved to suck is yourself Myles. You talk like a clown, even the top players that play fang like the character so relax with that unviable garbage. Fang in his first few months of play has more top 8s than a lot of MK characters have had over the last couple years. He's clearly a hard character to play, and he's hard to win with, but not because he's broken.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
the only thing you've ever proved to suck is yourself Myles. You talk like a clown, even the top players that play fang like the character so relax with that unviable garbage. Fang in his first few months of play has more top 8s than a lot of MK characters have had over the last couple years. He's clearly a hard character to play, and he's hard to win with, but not because he's broken.
You can cling to early tournament results to argue F.A.N.G isn't trash yet you believe Necalli and Ken are mid tier when they've both won premier events and fill up every Top 8

LBSH no one is dumb enough to propose an overhead d1 into full vortex and if blocked a +1 slide that leads to another 7 frame overhead d1...
I hope :/

Without those buffs where is she now? Dead and forgotten

You can cling to early tournaments results to argue F.A.N.G isn't trash yet you believe Necalli and Ken are mid tier when they've both won premier events and fill up every Top 8

Without those buffs where is she now? Dead and forgotten
You are a legend that will be remembered for centuries sir

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
How many times does the same debate on F.A.N.G sucking (which i win) have to be rehashed in this thread?
How could you win that debate if you never even explained yourself? The most you said is not enough damage (I agree), can't anti air (disagree since I and many players do it all the time), needs a 3 frame jab (silly request). Im still waiting on you to actually be in depth. Hell even a list of changes. Which I'm sure would be even sillier.