What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Can anyone react to Bison's dash or is it just me?

I'll forever be free to dash-ins in this game.
Nope im free to almost all dash ins
I usually try to see if they're a dasher or not. Then just stick out quick pokes when they would dash. Usually being in a blockstring, in lull in action, that awkward spacing that got you last time. And it's most likely a throw except with bison so just tech.

Bison has a pretty slow dash tbh. It's like 22ish frames and his fastest normal is 4 frames so you've got at least 26 frames to react. Can be hard online or in high pressure situations but it's definitely doable.

For reference dhalisms dash is 21 frames and zangief is 25.

So hyped for CEO 2016 this weekend. Best SF 5 players are here. Want to see where infiltration stands right now. Infiltration,momochi,tokido,snakeeyez,Ortiz,daigo,kbrad,Julio,fchamp,haitani,kazunoko,mago,wong, and many many more.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Mono's F.A.N.G just destroyed Julio's Ken.
The more F.A.N.G gimmicks out wins the stronger the case for him not actually sucking becomes. A lot of people have ust taken the route of not bothering to learn the match-up because they assume no one will enter a tournament and use such a horrible character

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
The more F.A.N.G gimmicks out wins the stronger the case for him not actually sucking becomes. A lot of people have ust taken the route of not bothering to learn the match-up because they assume no one will enter a tournament and use such a horrible character
What gimmicks did mono use?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
What gimmicks did mono use?
If you win with F.A.N.G there are gimmicks involved as well as god, monitor lag and many other factors aiding you. I remember ex fireball shenanigans, him dashing out the corner and Julio messing up virtually everything you can possibly mess up

If you win with F.A.N.G there are gimmicks involved as well as god, monitor lag and many other factors aiding you. I remember ex fireball shenanigans, him dashing out the corner and Julio messing up virtually everything you can possibly mess up
Nah bro sorry, Fang played well and made Julio mess up, I have nothing against you or your beliefs but if it were a Ken player instead of Fang then people would say "oh Ken only won because of his gimmicks, they totally had to punish his vSkill dash and he got away with murder". He might be bad, but you have to be true to yourself and know that Fang isn't that bad according to not opinion, but RESULTS.