What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Nah bro sorry, Fang played well and made Julio mess up, I have nothing against you or your beliefs but if it were a Ken player instead of Fang then people would say "oh Ken only won because of his gimmicks, they totally had to punish his vSkill dash and he got away with murder". He might be bad, but you have to be true to yourself and know that Fang isn't that bad according to not opinion, but RESULTS.
We've seen the match-up played at the highiest level thus far between Momochi and Xian and it was completely different. Everytime F.A.N.G does anything there's a debate about the characters viability.. he is not viable

We've seen the match-up played at the highiest level thus far between Momochi and Xian and it was completely different. Everytime F.A.N.G does anything there's a debate about the characters viability.. he is not viable
Same can be said between Momochi against almost anyone else in the world, or infiltration. Will this be the first tourney that a Ryu wins it? How about chun li? Vega? Any of those has the chance to catch up to...um Fang.

That set was a lot better compared to the time he face Tokido at Final Round. Hoping he can make it out of his pool, since that was winners finals of pools.

Sonicfox sent to losers. Momochi is awesome all the time though. Tokido or DAIGO make it happen for Ryu. I don't know why but justin Wong's Karin gonna win this.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
SONIC's FANG is Amazing... just imagine if he concentrated on just sfv like Momochi
It's not even SonicFox playing F.A.N.G, it's SonicFox playing SFV. He knows when your blocking and he steals turns, he knows when you want to dp, he's anti-airing, his converting off everything. If the character got more out of the correct reads he is consistently making he would be ridiculous

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
It's not even SonicFox playing F.A.N.G, it's SonicFox playing SFV. He knows when your blocking and he steals turns, he knows when you want to dp, he's anti-airing, his converting off everything. If the character got more out of the correct reads he is consistently making he would be ridiculous
In other words: "SonicFox is correctly playing fighting games and reading his opponents. Something I, Myles Wright, can never seem to do."

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
In other words: "SonicFox is correctly playing fighting games and reading his opponents. Something I, Myles Wright, can never seem to do."
I'm not up for outplaying people with a horrible character and still losing which is exactly what happend to SonicFox. If F.A.N.G was a functional a character he would have beat Momochi 2-0

I'm not up for outplaying people with a horrible character and still losing which is exactly what happend to SonicFox. If F.A.N.G was a functional a character he would have beat Momochi 2-0
You can't say that, especially when there's Xian who is a better fang to begin with. That's like saying if Zangief (which is worse than Fang in my opinion and probably everyone else's) was a functional character SnakeEyez would have beaten Infiltration and Tokido easily in the past tournaments.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
surprise surprise, Snake eyes is playing Zangief, and right after Stupendous just demolished that Necalli player.

No pro player wants someone else to be known to play their character better than them, LOL

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Lol "outplaying and still loss" like momochi cheated or something and sonic played perfectly. SonicFox still has holes in his game that cost him. Don't believe me? Just count the amount of sweeps he fishes with. I think he only uses v-trigger to make it safe.

And imo, the smoke cloud on wakeup is dirtier than whatever Momochi did.

Lol "outplaying and still loss" like momochi cheated or something and sonic played perfectly. SonicFox still has holes in his game that cost him. Don't believe me? Just count the amount of sweeps he fishes with. I think he only uses v-trigger to make it safe.

And imo, the smoke cloud on wakeup is dirtier than whatever Momochi did.
It's simple, if sonicfox would have played better he would have won. Don't ever buy into these assumptions that certain player would have won in a different situation. We can debate all life long but results are what count. Having said that I would love sonicfox to get far.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
The more F.A.N.G gimmicks out wins the stronger the case for him not actually sucking becomes. A lot of people have ust taken the route of not bothering to learn the match-up because they assume no one will enter a tournament and use such a horrible character
this reminded me I frauded a win against an aquaman at frosty faustings with Joker. Doesn't make joker a better character