What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Yeah, I tested it a moment ago. I hardly use it, but was off on the frame data obviously. With that said, the v-trigger alters it's properties and it's safe when v-triggers active.
Yep. V Trigger puts him behind the tornado. Makes literally everything safe. How many times does EX eagle strike hit though? When I get the chance I'm going to see if V reversal works while you're in block stun. If it works, No version of Eagle Spike is ever safe really.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
Yep. V Trigger puts him behind the tornado. Makes literally everything safe. How many times does EX eagle strike hit though? When I get the chance I'm going to see if V reversal works while you're in block stun. If it works, No version of Eagle Spike is ever safe really.
I think he meant that his specials actually get different frame data when V Trigger is active. I could be wrong though...

Infamous

Banned
If you wanted someone actually great at using Dictator in SFV, you could have chosen Gagapa / Phenom / Gamanoabura instead of TampaBison :)

But hey, your statue to worship, your choice :)
Lol I know...that's why I chose the C-List Bison player. Besides, I wasn't being serious with my top player worship :)

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
Can someone give me some good Cammy combos? I got my ass whooped by a Karin who made sf look like MK with the juggles. SRK has literally nothing. Please PM me. :)

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Can someone give me some good Cammy combos? I got my ass whooped by a Karin who made sf look like MK with the juggles. SRK has literally nothing. Please PM me. :)
Not including jump attacks tacked on:

MP HP ~ ender
MP HP ~ v trigger HP ~ ender (you can end with spiral arrow which launches and finish with cannon spike)
crLP bMP HK ender (I use this starter mostly on cross ups)
crLP bMP HK ~ ex hooligan~dive kick~ender or don't do the ex version and you can use it as a setup to hit meaty or go into pressure (but it can be DP'd)
fHK crMP ~ender

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Can someone help me? Every single time I try to queue, I get nothing. Every time I try join a Lounge, it says connecting for a bit then goes to "failed to connect". Same thing happens when I create a lounge and friends try to join. I have fight request turned on. I've tried not only restarting my router but resetting the entire thing to factory, so it's not an issue with my connection as far as I can tell, which works flawlessly for everything else. I'm absolutely stumped. Any help would be absolutely amazing because I'm at the end of my line. I'm on PC by the way.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Can someone help me? Every single time I try to queue, I get nothing. Every time I try join a Lounge, it says connecting for a bit then goes to "failed to connect". Same thing happens when I create a lounge and friends try to join. I have fight request turned on. I've tried not only restarting my router but resetting the entire thing to factory, so it's not an issue with my connection as far as I can tell, which works flawlessly for everything else. I'm absolutely stumped. Any help would be absolutely amazing because I'm at the end of my line. I'm on PC by the way.
The game is still wonky online. Me and friend were joking that everything won't work right until March. When Capcom finishes rolling out the rest of the game lol. I think you're best bet would probably reporting your problem through the proper channels. Hopefully someone has a fix for you.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
The game is still wonky online. Me and friend were joking that everything won't work right until March. When Capcom finishes rolling out the rest of the game lol. I think you're best bet would probably reporting your problem through the proper channels. Hopefully someone has a fix for you.
thanks for the advice buya. What are the proper channels for this btw? I have no idea where to direct my questions

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
thanks for the advice buya. What are the proper channels for this btw? I have no idea where to direct my questions
Lol I have no clue. Idk if capcom has a forum set up somewhere. Maybe capcom unity. There is also @SFVserver on twitter. Or @capcomfighters. I don't know how much that would help thought sorry.

Yeah my connecting to matches and lounges seems to be hit or miss

Last edited:

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
@JJvercetti You can make Zangief's V-skill take up to 4 hits with good timing. Standing flexing will take two hits. But then if you start walking you can take two more! Probably why we had different ideas of how many hits you can take. With V-trigger activated it is infinite armor! How do you get the armor on HP to activate?

Reactions: GAV

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Lol I have no clue. Idk if capcom has a forum set up somewhere. Maybe capcom unity. There is also @SFVserver on twitter. Or @capcomfighters. I don't know how much that would help thought sorry.

Yeah my connecting to matches and lounges seems to be hit or miss
I used to post on Capcom-Unity. Good group of guys and players there too.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Are there still server issues? I searched for any type of lobby and could not find one. I waited over 20 mins to find a match(never found one). Feelsbadman

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Are there still server issues? I searched for any type of lobby and could not find one. I waited over 20 mins to find a match(never found one). Feelsbadman
That happened to me one night too. I couldn't get into anything online. The next night, it was like it never happened.

@JJvercetti You can make Zangief's V-skill take up to 4 hits with good timing. Standing flexing will take two hits. But then if you start walking you can take two more! Probably why we had different ideas of how many hits you can take. With V-trigger activated it is infinite armor! How do you get the armor on HP to activate?
Just hold it, only has 1 hit though and it is upper body only.