What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Sent you a friend request through your PSN ID the otherday..Seemed to work just fine, I thought.
Thanks but I meant through Capcom's in game search thing for rivals. But it seems like the thing with Scott was just a special case.
So how do you play as the alternate colors in this game? In MKX, you just press start when selecting a character.
Depends. If you're not using character select (which is only available as an option in battle lounge), then you need to change in your battle settings before searching for a ranked/casual match. In character select, after picking your character there is a setting right there that says "color #"

Is there a way to turn Negative Edge off?

What's happening is I'll do cr.LP, s.LK, EX Bolt Charge with laura, and if I miss my inputs on bolt charge by hitting 2P too early, it won't come out on those inputs, BUT it will manage to come out after s.LK because of negative edge, just not enough to get linked.

Basically, I drop my combo, but the game "picks it up" and throws it out, and I'm -11 on block.

Is there a way to turn Negative Edge off?

What's happening is I'll do cr.LP, s.LK, EX Bolt Charge with laura, and if I miss my inputs on bolt charge by hitting 2P too early, it won't come out on those inputs, BUT it will manage to come out after s.LK because of negative edge, just not enough to get linked.

Basically, I drop my combo, but the game "picks it up" and throws it out, and I'm -11 on block.
Does not seem to be, sorry.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Haven't gotten much time with the game. I was disappointed to find fang is a charge character so am left unsure who to play. Maybe dhalsim, rashid or Laura atm

mercureXI

Punching bag that throws fans !
does anyone else find laura yelling ZAPZAP to be utterly annoying??? This woman is dank memes and she doesn't even know it yet
Well, JP voices are the first thing I turn on in the options in SFV.

US voices, some are ok (Chun-Li for example) but most of them are annoying and feel like the character is in "dumb mode" like Gief or Laura.