What's new

Street Fighter V General Discussion

Sutter Pain

Your mothers main.
Finally just got the game, have not played since release at a friends. Game is super fun but I know next to nothing about frames yet. Hopefully when I get some experience I can get some games with some of you guys.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Finally just got the game, have not played since release at a friends. Game is super fun but I know next to nothing about frames yet. Hopefully when I get some experience I can get some games with some of you guys.
Whenever your ready hit me up for the birdo match up

Drinks A lot
Farts A lot
Bodily Fluids Everywhere

Adding "piss" would just complete the circuit. Not the most hygienic man.
BRC is pretty much the typical neckbeard+alcoholism you'd see at a FG tournament, but I think
its a stretch to say he pees on people.
Hes the worst character in MKXL from what I hear so if anything everyone is peeing on him.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
God damnit I suck with Guile. I know it's day 1 and I've never used a charge character before but ffs just when I think I'm getting the hang of it NOPE. Like seriously, why can the majority of charcters walk forward then stuff a move with a light punch then hitconfirm into a special. BUT NOT A CHARGE CHARACTER. STUUUUUUUPID

Honestly, the only time I get a combo is when I'm punishing something. What is the point. Stupid.

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
God damnit I suck with Guile. I know it's day 1 and I've never used a charge character before but ffs just when I think I'm getting the hang of it NOPE. Like seriously, why can the majority of charcters walk forward then stuff a move with a light punch then hitconfirm into a special. BUT NOT A CHARGE CHARACTER. STUUUUUUUPID

Honestly, the only time I get a combo is when I'm punishing something. What is the point. Stupid.
Guiles not designed to be an offensive character, but you have tools to go foward and maintain charge and if you're in lp range you've missed all his good button ranges anyway which you should be pressing at. We need to play also can show you my Guile.

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Guiles not designed to be an offensive character, but you have tools to go foward and maintain charge and if you're in lp range you've missed all his good button ranges anyway which you should be pressing at. We need to play also can show you my Guile.
Please do because apparently I'm missing the point. I do this all the time. I pick a zoner and try to rushdown, and pick a rushdown character and try to play keep away. Why do I do that? Literally all the freaking time.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
I think I may switch to Ryu
A couple things i noticed is you like to jab alot. Maybe slow down after being hit so you dont get counter hit and stuff. With chun you can wake up ex spinning bird kick if you want a chance to get up. Use more of your normals and long normals to space me out. Mm. Practice aa. You did well at some points but then you let mw jump in too much. And of course be careful with unsafe moves like dps and lighting legs.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069

that's what his target combos are for m8

trust me in the guile god play me instead if anyone else