What's new

Video/Tutorial Sonic Pound OTG Corner Death Trap by Zyphox

Xenrail

Noob
whatever dude idgaf anymore i'll upload the video, say what you want, you ignorance is getting me tired, the entire point of this is to wake up from it, its a cross up of course you can block it, i said that in my video....wait did you even watch the entire video? the point is sonic pound OTG in a way that you can't wake up ok, maybe i wasn't clear before, these sets up don't allow wake up attack, you can however block them, are you still unclear as to what this is?
you're not understanding. the moment while you're in the AIR from the sonic pound mb animations. THE FRAMES OF YOU LEAPING (layman). that's the window that gives the player/AI to input their wakeup.

same concept with you thinking b22 sonic pound is a batman specific vortex. doesn't work that way. the window where you're in sonic pound animations. he can act.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
ok then. discussion over. you can get out of this. it is techable.

for the people who use pads, start using 23 (mb) instead of 2 buttons then.

now. for the next testing phase. use frame-invincible wake up specials.

we tried it your way now try mine
thats for super, if i do this and you don't have enough meter to super then what? you have to block it. its untecyhable, as in tech rolls.

Zyphox

you're not understanding. the moment while you're in the AIR from the sonic pound mb animations. THE FRAMES OF YOU LEAPING (layman). that's the window that gives the player/AI to input their wakeup.
okay thats were you are wrong, if you did it right they can't even stand up before you hit the ground, wake ups in this gmae are as you stand up ask anyone.......

Xenrail

Noob
okay thats were you are wrong, if you did it right they can't even stand up before you hit the ground, wake ups in this gmae are as you stand up ask anyone.......
NOPE. cus if i do it too early it whiffs whiel they have their knockdown immunity.

Xenrail

Noob
watch this video pls, then when my video with my GF gets uploaded watch that too.
i know exactly how it's going to go. you land the "OTG" every time. this video proves nothing.

i would stream this if injustice worked on the computer because i don't have a capture card yet. but when i get around to ordering my black magic i'll be happy to showcase it with a video. buying a cap card just moved up my priority list

Hellion_96

xX_Hellion96_Xx
I think thats a little harsh considering this tech was just revealed today, lol

I personally think the OTGs are dumb and need to go, especially GL's b13 after lift
I commented in the GL boards like 2 day saying it was immposible to wake up out of that and people told me to level up

Zyphox

because i'm sitting here on my big ass 50" samsung HD flatscreen doing exactly what you're saying isn't possible.
its not my fault you can't do it, i have mikemetroid, he's is also going to help me, hes going to try and wake up attack.

Xenrail

Noob
LOL i just figured out something new for testing.

i just did it my fucking self you twat. wake up out of this "OTG"

what i did

1. Training Mode
2. Select Flash as P1. Superman as P2.
3. Practice Options. Select P2.
4. AI Options. Record (as Flash)
5. Do this "OTG" with proper timing and made sure it landed.
6. Play as superman. Let Flash hit me with the pre record and then just woke up out of it. FIRST FUCKING TRY

Xenrail

Noob
i know your are to arogant and naive to try to convince, goodbye.

LOL i just figured out something new for testing.

i just did it my fucking self you twat. wake up out of this "OTG"

what i did

1. Training Mode
2. Select Flash as P1. Superman as P2.
3. Practice Options. Select P2.
4. AI Options. Record (as Flash)
5. Do this "OTG" with proper timing and made sure it landed.
6. Play as superman. Let Flash hit me with the pre record and then just woke up out of it. FIRST FUCKING TRY
same thing can be said about you. quite hypocritical

Xenrail

Noob
no don't worry i have ingame footage against mikemetroid of the OTG. just explain me this video please.
2:11 sweep she was mashing and you didn't follow up with SP. when she used super it wasn't even a wakeup. i already said not to use your girlfriend. use yourself. that's what i did

Zyphox

2:11 sweep she was mashing and you didn't follow up with SP. when she used super it wasn't even a wakeup. i already said not to use your girlfriend. use yourself. that's what i did
then explain all the time she was mashing super and it wouldn't come out and i was picking her back up with the sonic pound MB? what is that called?

Xenrail

Noob
then explain all the time she was mashing super and it wouldn't come out and i was picking her back up with the sonic pound MB? what is that called?
that's called bodying button mashers.

if you watched the input scroll bar. she was messing it up pretty often too just mashing one button instead of both

Xenrail

Noob
right, but if you did it in a real match, your saying you an time a wake up? i wanna see proof.
yep i time my wakeups and hold back just incase it doesn't come out. who the fuck mashes wakeups. you're just asking to get 50/50'd

Xenrail

Noob
right, but if you did it in a real match, your saying you an time a wake up? i wanna see proof.
80 hours in the lab can teach you some wonderful knowledge. knowing which specials an opponent uses and how long the knockdown is