What's new

Video/Tutorial Sonic Pound OTG Corner Death Trap by Zyphox

Xenrail

Noob
i never saw you once mention that training mode was bugged on this thread. if you did in one of your videos i didn't catch it.

TL: DR thread: it's most likely going to get nerfed so all of this was a waste of time?

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
i never saw you once mention that training mode was bugged on this thread. if you did in one of your videos i didn't catch it.

TL: DR thread: it's most likely going to get nerfed so all of this was a waste of time?
no only the sweep otg with a normal like d1 will be nerfed, this is totally different.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
hell yeah he needs it, i already used against mikemetroid a few times, ask him Mikemetroid how did it work did you try to wake up but couldn't right?
There were times where I couldn't do the wakeup (shazam's safe tele) and times when I could. I think it depends on which distance you do the overhead attack. I also somehow blocked it at times.

Zyphox

There were times where I couldn't do the wakeup (shazam's safe tele) and times when I could. I think it depends on which distance you do the overhead attack. I also somehow blocked it at times.
yeah and also the timing as well, it was online so i was messing up on the timing on half the the attempts, but its good right?

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
yeah and also the timing as well, it was online so i was messing up on the timing on half the the attempts, but its good right?
yeah its fucking ridiculous, I will not deny that. It is very godlike against melee characters.

Zyphox

stop trying to put words in my mouth. i never said it was a gimmick -- i said it wasn't uncounterable. it's one of my favorite flash setups
judging by the 2nd half of this thread you were trying to make it seem like this was a gimmick and escapable anytime, so do you finally agree that you can only 2+3+mb with 4 bars and block?

doomfarmer

unorthodox
I'm having flashbacks of the old SubZero forum when his (early) reset was found. This will get patched, just like Sub. They gave Sub an armored slide in place of it so HOPEFULLY they will give us Flash players some kind of buff when they remove this shit.

Until then I will be taking full advantage of this. Flash might never live up to his full potential but i'm glad to see some dudes on here that won't let him go. Thanks for all the work you do Zyphox!

I knew this already.... Thought it was common knowledge. I also find it crazy how much tech and science work we have to do win a match. But people play braindead characters like superman or raven for wins and claim being sick. Funny stuff

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Ok, this is what I'm doing to do so (corner) :

b2, 2, LK/SP MB, 11, 11, 11, 11, d1d2d3, SP reset (39%). It does again 32% from the sonic pound MB reset starter.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Very sorry to have front-paged this late, I meant to do so last week but had to deal with some rough weather conditions. It is up on the home page now. Nice stuff, Zyphox.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
obviously not intended. why are you guys praising finding exploits but complain when they get removed?
harleys f3 is similar but doesnt hit crossup after a knockdown

Vogue

Noob
New technology is being found for this game all the time. Its soo amazing! Everyone remember not to listen to dumb tier lists and instead experiment with your character.