What's new

So who are you MOST excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who are you most excited for in the new game?

• Total voters

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Nah, go watch NBC's Hannibal. Mads crushes it. Sir Anthony Hopkins is great, especially in Silence of the Lambs, but for my money nothing beats Mikkelsen's performance over that series.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Damn, poor Geras.

Seems no one is excited for him. Only 6 votes.
Maybe it's that fatigue, where he's been around for so long now but not many people have had a chance to play him, compared to the newer/fresher characters, or the currently unreleased characters who people can still dream on.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Nah, go watch NBC's Hannibal. Mads crushes it. Sir Anthony Hopkins is great, especially in Silence of the Lambs, but for my money nothing beats Mikkelsen's performance over that series.
yep, watched recently, all episodes .... Mads is fucking good actor, ;)and nailed as Hannibal, but, cannot overcome or replace the masterpiece original creepy performance that Tony delivered .... so, each one with the version you like better , rsrsrsr ... no opinion struggle needed ! :)

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Yes, still my queen SUCCESSrion. It can't be long before players fall to her poise and perfection, her beauty and brilliance, her death beams from outer space big rocks.
Are you 12? Cause every post I see from you is like it's being written by 12 yo max. "OMG PERFECTRION OMG SUCCESSRION OMG somethingTRION OMG OMG OMG"

I'm not that much involved in this forum and I don't know you guys/girls here so don't know if you are either troll, kid or both.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Are you 12? Cause every post I see from you is like it's being written by 12 yo max. "OMG PERFECTRION OMG SUCCESSRION OMG somethingTRION OMG OMG OMG"

I'm not that much involved in this forum and I don't know you guys/girls here so don't know if you are either troll, kid or both.
lol it's just mocking joking routine .... trollism at high level, to deceive .... fool around .... harmless ! :p