What's new

So who are you MOST excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who are you most excited for in the new game?

• Total voters

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
It's super possible if NRS decide to support this game heavy and long. I mean it's really hard to imagine them squeezing a whole lot more graphical fidelity out of the PS4/Xbone so at the very least until the next Gen of consoles launch they will be showing MK11 some love. If they can break the trend and go for longer than 2 years with this game the end roster could look closer to including everyone.

@Cassie Cyrus We are all fans here. One vote truly isn't enough for such a thing. Also D'Vorah is my love hate as I love how amazing her design always is, but I hate fighting her because she whomps me 80% of the time.
Lol, well Cassie is my character that I love to hate lol, so I forgive you haha.

And I agree, NOW GIVE ME MY THIRD VOTE SO I CAN SUPPORT NOOB AS WELL LOL!

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Kotal KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN!
And Since I get a second vote I'll give it to Johnny as he was the first character I saw that REALLY got me excited.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Who I'm most excited for? Writing in my vote like it's the 2016 election. #notmyqueen

View attachment 13582
If we can just STOP with the really good Mileena edits everytime we get a new Kitana image that'd be great thanks :( Everytime I accept that she's not in, an edit pops up that makes me realize how fckn good she'd look and I cry.

This for real would've been the best Mileena had ever looked.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
If we can just STOP with the really good Mileena edits everytime we get a new Kitana image that'd be great thanks :( Everytime I accept that she's not in, an edit pops up that makes me realize how fckn good she'd look and I cry.

This for real would've been the best Mileena had ever looked.
She can still be DLC

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
After playing the Beta I am so excited to see what Skarlet is like in the final build.

Kitana because I am a character loyalist