What's new

So who are you MOST excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who are you most excited for in the new game?

• Total voters

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
So we have the negative version of this poll up let's see what everyone is hype for!

As we near launch day and the window closes more and more for new and unexpected announcements we pretty much have the initial roster cemented. Any new additions past this point would come as a total surprise (Which is more than welcome of course) that would build even more hype. As development traditions go however the launch physical copies of the game have more than likely already been printed and are in the process or being organized for distribution to retailers.

Who is motivating you to boot up on launch day and why?

As passionate fans both competitive and casual it's anticipated some roasting will occur but let's try and keep the shots accurate and relevant! After all no one likes a masher that probably uses an easy fatality token.

MalevolentFix

Scorpion. He has never looked better. Will be great to see what he can do in story mode and his customizations.
Yeah I'm super excited to see all the Hanzo skins for sure. His outfits look amazing! I'm just... Really not looking forward to fighting the billions of them there will be online lmao Guess he'll be the first matchup everyone learns by force though.

@IceNine Kitana definitely wins the "Best remodel ever" award in MK11. She looks better than everyone so far ((Except maybe Shang Tsung)) and I'm pretty excited to see what they do with her movelist as well.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
  1. Cetrion : love at first sight ! :D
  2. Kitana: the princess never looked so good and badass as now in MK 11 ! ;)
  3. Skarlet: loved Skarlet in MK9 and thank God NRS remembered that she exists and gave her another chance to be in a MK game ! :)
  4. Mileena: my true love in MK franchise, I hope to see her in MK11 .... I'm praying constantly to the Elder Gods in order to them to convince NRS and Ed to put the magenta crazy bitch on MK11 ! :p

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Noob for me though. I dont care for zoners unless they are like Gacius for killer instinct, (I rushdown people like a beast with him lol) also, HIS AND SCORPIONS INTROSSSSSS!!!!!!
But im gunna vote Cetrion Cause she needs some love

Last edited:

MalevolentFix

1. Cetrion : love at first sight ! :D
  2. Kitana: the princess never looked so good and badass as now in MK 11 ! ;)
  3. Skarlet: loved Skarlet in MK9 and thank God NRS remembered that she exists and gave her another chance to be in a MK game ! :)
  4. Mileena: my true love in MK franchise, I hope to see her in MK11 .... I'm praying constantly to the Elder Gods in order to them to convince NRS and Ed to put the magenta crazy bitch on MK11 ! :p
I have to admit I'm curious where they'll go with Mileena if/when they bring her in. Will they base her off of Kitana like they're supposed to lore wise? Will she be a more aggressive looking Tarkatan hybrid version of Kitana? I could see a lot of really cool design choices for her and I feel like the more serpent like hinged jaw look they gave her in MKX would look badass af in 11

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Some really hard choices, I went with Kollector, as he's fresh, exiting, he's so exiting to me girl.

But D'Vorah, Kabal, Shang, Frost (well she can disappoint me still) and Noob Saibot all come close...

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
I have to admit I'm curious where they'll go with Mileena if/when they bring her in. Will they base her off of Kitana like they're supposed to lore wise? Will she be a more aggressive looking Tarkatan hybrid version of Kitana? I could see a lot of really cool design choices for her and I feel like the more serpent like hinged jaw look they gave her in MKX would look badass af in 11
Mileena's skins should be both full tooth and a version of mkx

MalevolentFix

Some really hard choices, I went with Kollector, as he's fresh, exiting, he's so exiting to me girl.

But D'Vorah, Kabal, Shang, Frost (well she can disappoint me still) and Noob Saibot all come close...
It really was a war for me between Kollector and Shang. In the end I had to go for Shang because I'm super hype that it's Old Shang and that means they can do some crazy stuff with him. Like what if rather than full on transforming into other characters he does partial transformations mid string or for his specials. A Hybrid of the entire cast as Shang Tsung should be with his trickery, and with the variations?... He could/would have an answer to counter every kind of play-style from the entire roster.

Professor Oak

Are you a boy or girl?
Frost IF shes truly part or full Cyborg. I think thats the most interesting gameplay we have left to see and Cyber Sub has been interesting in both iterations IF thats even a reference to how she plays.

Also, people who said Hydro is dumb because “lmao a robot using water!?”, what exactly do you think Cyber Sub uses?

Ptehu

Prince of Edenia
Voted for Kotal. My 2nd vote was for 'unannounced DLC character' so I guess I'm still deluding myself for my fav even though I admitted I'm not...

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Yeah I'm super excited to see all the Hanzo skins for sure. His outfits look amazing! I'm just... Really not looking forward to fighting the billions of them there will be online lmao Guess he'll be the first matchup everyone learns by force though.

@IceNine Kitana definitely wins the "Best remodel ever" award in MK11. She looks better than everyone so far ((Except maybe Shang Tsung)) and I'm pretty excited to see what they do with her movelist as well.
LmAo Wasn't necessary but thanks I dont have to freak out now lol :D

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
After playing the beta... I've substantially cooled on Jade and Skarlet (and I was extremely hype for both when announced/revealed).

Currently I'm most hype for the following (NPO)

Noob
Jax
Cassie
Erron Black
Shao Kahn
Shang Tsung
Raiden
Sub Zero (but only because he's my all time favorite, so by default I'm hype for him even if I'm not digging what's been shown)

It will undoubtedly change once I try them out. lol

MalevolentFix

Voted for Kotal. My 2nd vote was for 'unannounced DLC character' so I guess I'm still deluding myself for my fav even though I admitted I'm not...
It's super possible if NRS decide to support this game heavy and long. I mean it's really hard to imagine them squeezing a whole lot more graphical fidelity out of the PS4/Xbone so at the very least until the next Gen of consoles launch they will be showing MK11 some love. If they can break the trend and go for longer than 2 years with this game the end roster could look closer to including everyone.

@Cassie Cyrus We are all fans here. One vote truly isn't enough for such a thing. Also D'Vorah is my love hate as I love how amazing her design always is, but I hate fighting her because she whomps me 80% of the time.

Resistible

MK fan since '92
I chose everyone but there are those I'm happier to see in the game than others so I chose Baraka as well, but it would only let me pick two. If I could add the others it'd be D'Vorah, Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung, Erron Black, Cetrion, Kollector, Frost and Noob Saibot