What's new

So who are you MOST excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who are you most excited for in the new game?

• Total voters

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
To be honest I am most looking froward to Story Mode right now... and very curious about this as yet unannounced "awesome" game mode... once I get the game I'll be in Towers most likly. I like to run all the towers to see the arcade endings and also learn a few fun strings for each charictars .. that way I can do story mode in a more evenly paced way.

After that I'll be hitting the online mode.. what ever mode allows custom variations.

As of right now I am not sure who I pick, that choice comes after hands on in story mode.... but from what I have seen Kotal Khan looks to be my kind of thing. I think he looks the best fit for my play style... though D'Vorah will probably look really cool, I loved her in the old game... you know as I write this the truth is that almst the entire roster looks awesome as fuck. I'll probably play them all...

But yeah.. at this exact time.. Story Mode is what I am looking forward to the most.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
You have the best avatar on this forum!
Actually, I think you have the best Avatar on the forum! But, like what the other said...you are a nice TYM member!

BTW....my picks are Kitana, Jade, and Skarlett. I may like the others and of course play them but I just don't know yet. Several look cool, I think Geras has potential but he seems like a combination of other fighters in the last game.....I get Jason and Tremor vibes. I like his blue blood. But Kitana....well she is like the Princess Peach. I will always pick her first in every MK game. ALWAYS. Jade and Skarlett just had so many moves and it was really nice to see them in the beta. Jade looked simply gorgeous. Kitana's non-revenant coustom does too. Kitana was gorgeous in MKX as well.

Blizer

Cheap Kollector Rip Off
Honestly, while i do have characters im excited for, Kitana takes the cake for this game.

I picked her up again in mk9 and mkx, and im super excited for what they are going to do to her, considering they revealed her this week, and not earlier.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Honestly, while i do have characters im excited for, Kitana takes the cake for this game.

I picked her up again in mk9 and mkx, and im super excited for what they are going to do to her, considering they revealed her this week, and not earlier.
Definitely going to play with Kitana a bit myself even if I'm not interested in taking her seriously. They put so much work into her it's rediculous