What's new

So who are you MOST excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who are you most excited for in the new game?

• Total voters

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Cassie and Noob, but I'm really looking forward to lab everyone and find a good secondary.
I Am going too main 1 Kharacter............................................................................
......................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................
Random Select

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Uhm, then why didn't you give Noob your vote? You really want Cassie to win won't you?
Cause Cassie's still going to be my main day one and we can't check two of them in the poll. And I honestly don't care who wins this, it's not like it matters or changes anything.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Cassie deserves to win everything.

She came out of Momma Blade and has Johnny Cage as a dad (Who is a TOTAL DILF I might add)

She has the genetics to kill gods, and she had to deal with having Sonya as a mom. Imagine wanting Sonya's attention after the way she'd been acting in X and some of the comics. I predict she's going to come into MK11 like a badass and everyone is either going to love that she's basically a female Johnny that uses guns, or hate her for being so CRINGE MEME PRISSY BRAT BITCH even though if any of us had her genetics and power we're be cocky little $%^&s too.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Cassie deserves to win everything.

She came out of Momma Blade and has Johnny Cage as a dad (Who is a TOTAL DILF I might add)

She has the genetics to kill gods, and she had to deal with having Sonya as a mom. Imagine wanting Sonya's attention after the way she'd been acting in X and some of the comics. I predict she's going to come into MK11 like a badass and everyone is either going to love that she's basically a female Johnny that uses guns, or hate her for being so CRINGE MEME PRISSY BRAT BITCH even though if any of us had her genetics and power we're be cocky little $%^&s too.
I heard she is gunna have to deal with "sad mom problems" In 11

Last edited:

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I still can't understand why grown ups would vote for the after-2010-being-born-mobile-generation meme character.

Her parents are awesome yeah, but she wasted them, in storymode at least.

So no, she doesn't deserve to win anything :-p

SZSR

Noob
I always thought elemental powers were the sickest shit that's why I supported characters like Sub-Zero, Fujin and Rain, (and also to some extent Tremor). While growing up I always thought Storm from the X-Men had the best powers even though my favorites ended up being characters like Nightcrawler and Colossus.

So when they introduced Cetrion, I was kinda pissed cause it's like "Fujin, Tremor and Rain are all wrapped up into one character :( now they'll never see the light of day."

But after Game Informer had that breakdown with 16bit and stuff about her moves, I think it's only fair if I give her a legit chance just because her design as a whole is really cool. I really think NRS hit it out of the park with everyone's designs in this game so I think everyone deserves the same opportunity to be a beloved classic character.

My 2 cents.