What's new

So who are you MOST excited for in Mortal Kombat 11?

Who are you most excited for in the new game?

• Total voters

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
  1. Cyrax (Tekunin) if robots make it
  2. Smoke (Enenra or Ninja)
  3. Reptile
  4. Mileena
  5. Noob Saibot
  6. Sub Zero
  7. Cassie
  8. Fujin (God of Wind)
  9. Shang Tsung
  10. Tremor (Ninja) I miss him already.

Last edited:

MrWarMachine

Jacqui/D'Vorah 2020
Jax and Jacqui are my go-to's right now, with Kotal not being far behind. They all have styles that appeal to me.

I want to give Liu Kang a try, I started learning him near the end of MKX and he was tons of fun. Now that run cancels aren't a thing I might (not likely) be able to pull off some of his more complex combos.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
It's at this moment that I make a wide sweeping statement with no evidence or statistics to back it up... Hmm...

No one voting for Noob Saibot will even be playing him by June...

There!
Probably not. If I've learned anything over the years it's that 90% of the community are tier whores. Character Loyalists are hard to come by nowadays.

I'm very interested in Noob Saibot and I'm not sure if I will like his playstyle or not. It really depends on how rushdown noob is. If he is completely zoning then I'll use him as a poket and explore Sub more.

I'm very much liking Liu Kang with his absurd 50/50s and plethora of pop-up potential. Shang will definitely be my fun character.
Cassie is another I'm going to fully lab up.

If a robot like Cyrax makes it in somehow I will absolutely be mailing him. But I gotta hand it to NetherRealm Studios because they outdid themselves this time around. Every character looks cool and has unique tools that make them different and worth maining. It all comes down to who fits my playstyle.

So I imagine others will drop Noob and others as well.

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
It's at this moment that I make a wide sweeping statement with no evidence or statistics to back it up... Hmm...

No one voting for Noob Saibot will even be playing him by June...

There!
lemme tell, ya, I'm going full on Noob On everyone whether he is high or low tier

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Never thought I would see the day Raiden is more Hyped than our poster Boy!
I hope he gets those wristblades from the trailer

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Never thought I would see the day Raiden is more Hyped than our poster Boy!
I hope he gets those wristblades from the trailer
I think people are just kinda oversaturated with Scorpion at this point. Also, people got to try him out in the beta an stress-test, and apparently he's not as good as first thought, lessening people's excitement for him.