What's new

Sindel Patch notes Sept 23

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Omg dan.....I just died with excitment with these changes....why do I have to have a ps3!!!!! Bye bye kitana helllllllo sindel again....she's gonna be beast and now better to deal wit my bf's annoying mileena lol
Smack around his mileena then smack him around after :p

I actually still see mileena as a tougher match up for sindel. But I have no clue I haven't seen any of the buffs yet.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
If back 3 becomes a low I will be really happy with that. That would give me the opportunity occasionally to set up some 34/35% combos finally.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
also noticed that you can do 3,1 cancel into EX scream and it gives u another combo starter option. if u dont want to do her b+3,f+2 as a combo starter.

this patch finally brings sindel to a more competitive level. and her scream much more useful than before!

im happier than a kid in the candy store. lol. i can live without the armor. although it would still be a nice option tho.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
also noticed that you can do 3,1 cancel into EX scream and it gives u another combo starter option. if u dont want to do her b+3,f+2 as a combo starter.

this patch finally brings sindel to a more competitive level. and her scream much more useful than before!

im happier than a kid in the candy store. lol. i can live without the armor. although it would still be a nice option tho.
sooo jealous of xbox players...sindel is finally complete. Whens the patch coming 4 ps3??

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
*ten posts earlier - GRRRRHHH FUCK YOU NRS YOU TWAT THIS GAME SUCKS IM DONE RAHHHHHHHH!!*
'hey guys looks like she got something after all!'
*YEAAAH THANK YOU NRS YOU'RE THE BEST, IM SO HAPPY NOW*

¬¬

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Also, I hope everyone is ready for a new wave of Sindel users. The b1 being low is going to attract a lot of players imo.

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
all jokes aside, im happy you guys finally got some sindel changes, hopefully every character should be viable now, im really liking this latest patch, i thought it was a load of crap when i saw it on paper, but after playing it im really pleased

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Also, I hope everyone is ready for a new wave of Sindel users.
its gonna suck a bit because sindel will lose her exclusivity to the few who were already playing with her from jump. althought i think it will be a good thing to see how others will play with her now that she has been updated.

Saint

Noob
all jokes aside, im happy you guys finally got some sindel changes, hopefully every character should be viable now, im really liking this latest patch, i thought it was a load of crap when i saw it on paper, but after playing it im really pleased
Hopefully people will have some faith in NRS from now on

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
!

Also, I hope everyone is ready for a new wave of Sindel users. The b1 being low is going to attract a lot of players imo.
i kind of doubt it. no doubt some players who wanted to pick her up but decided against it because she was ass will attempt to pick her up again and thats cool. the more the merrier. i dont think random players will just pick her up simply because of one new low starter though. its not enough alone but it helps a lot. besides b1 2 is far too slow to attempt without a JiP; which is why it will prove to be not nearly as useul in competitive play. the online warriors:have at it though!

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I agree Congo. My first character was Baraka before it became boring so I switched to Sindel. This character feels like she is mine. Meaning I didn't go to her forums here and learn the combos people have. I spent hours in practice coming up with my own combos, so it feels like I created her lol.

WITH THAT SAID. I'm playing around in practice right now and I wan't others to test something out for me...

jip,b1,b2,yell,jip,b3,f2.....every other time I attempt this the opposing character goes flying into the ground. Other times I can capitalize, whats up with that?

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
I agree Congo. My first character was Baraka before it became boring so I switched to Sindel. This character feels like she is mine. Meaning I didn't go to her forums here and learn the combos people have. I spent hours in practice coming up with my own combos, so it feels like I created her lol.

WITH THAT SAID. I'm playing around in practice right now and I wan't others to test something out for me...

jip,b1,b2,yell,jip,b3,f2.....every other time I attempt this the opposing character goes flying into the ground. Other times I can capitalize, whats up with that?
if you add the Yell by itself you are given a second pop-up after b3 f2. if you chain the Yell into an attack (like off of 1 or 3) then the second pop-up wont occur

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Agreed! She was my first character when the game came out. although i wasnt good. i still played with her and made her my main. then they patched her. and i got discouraged. so i put her on hold and picked up mileena for the time being. which i think is my best character now. but i picked up sindel again even before the patch and now with the patch i dont see a reason to put her back down again. lol.

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
She was my first too. I used her for probably 80% of the time I've been playing MK. But I eventually I realized that a lot of my crushing losses, came from people who simply knew her moveset. I started to win a lot more and against more skilled people once I switched to other characters, even though I stilled played her for fun. Hopefully this patch'll change all of that.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
Dunno if it's always been like this, but it seems you can cancel standing 2 into scream for a free stun.
no before the patch. u could do 2 cancel EX scream.
with the patch now you dont need to use a EX bar. it works fine with the regular yell.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
if you add the Yell by itself you are given a second pop-up after b3 f2. if you chain the Yell into an attack (like off of 1 or 3) then the second pop-up wont occur
If a combo is started With b1 then all that stuff after a scream b3,f2 will always plant. That's normal.

FYI I'm loving this. I feel like I just bought a new game. Now I'm having to learn new combos and stuff :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
50% xray combos possible now always with out worry of a fuck up scream miss. B1 into enhanced scream ~ random shit like that is possible this is nuts.

And I started out the day being a douche to NRS. Oops Sorry.

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
50% xray combos possible now always with out worry of a fuck up scream miss. B1 into enhanced scream ~ random shit like that is possible this is nuts.

And I started out the day being a douche to NRS. Oops Sorry.

is it possible to chain b1 into Cartwheel for a small mix-up Dan? cant test it myself atm

DanCock

Cock Master!!
is it possible to chain b1 into Cartwheel for a small mix-up Dan? cant test it myself atm
Yes, it's always been like that but now it's a low into the cartwheel or low fireball mix up.