What's new

Sindel Patch notes Sept 23

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
21 ex scream def works. B3 F2 scream is easier to link now. you can still do another B3 F2 after it. You'll now be able to really punish block teleports. It's awesome.
why is b3 f2 easier to link with scream now? is it less gravity/higher pop-up after the f2?

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
Any good combos off b1? The scaling still seems pretty bad. But not complaining since its low now.

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
Any good combos off b1? The scaling still seems pretty bad. But not complaining since its low now.
i would go for: b1 2; dash 3~yell; JIP 2 1~Cartwheel. i dont know the damage but its what i usually did from that starter pre-patch. its not much but eh

Delriach:

When you guys got the hot fix patch how was it presented? Like when you first loaded the game, does it actually say: "Hey this is a hotfix patch" - ish type message?

And what version patch is this game? We should be on 1.06 now...right?

Anyways, awesome news...and THANKS for the update.

NRS actually listened to me. :)

...*cough* again.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Delriach:

When you guys got the hot fix patch how was it presented? Like when you first loaded the game, does it actually say: "Hey this is a hotfix patch" - ish type message?

...*cough* again.
Xbox got one less patch then ps3. So they would be one number less then ps3

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
dang! sindel sounds like a beast now...power to the no so low tier char anymore woohoo. im a bit jealous of the normal changes that you guys have. Most of stryker's hit high :-(

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
i would go for: b1 2; dash 3~yell; JIP 2 1~Cartwheel. i dont know the damage but its what i usually did from that starter pre-patch. its not much but eh
I did something that got me up to 23%. Don't remember what is was though. Maybe someone'll find something better. But I see that starter as a potential little trick when the opponent's not expecting it. Could definitely be useful.

Finally, I get to main Sindel again. You guys were stronger than me, lol. I couldn't put up with that nonsense anymore.

Delriach

Sindelly
Delriach:

...*cough* again.
You just automatically get it when you start the game. There are no additional prompts. Of course, you need the latest version update. That prompts as soon as you start the game.

I did something that got me up to 23%. Don't remember what is was though. Maybe someone'll find something better. But I see that starter as a potential little trick when the opponent's not expecting it. Could definitely be useful.

Finally, I get to main Sindel again. You guys were stronger than me, lol. I couldn't put up with that nonsense anymore.

i do Jip b12 dash 3~scream Jip 31~hairwhip for 26%

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
im going to give sindel a try once the patch drops on PS3. I dunno about you guys but sindel seems to be one of the best chars in the game now. She is decent at zoning and now she's going to be a pain to deal with in the mind game up close...annnd she seems to have good damage now based on what you guys are posting. I wonder how many ppl are going to jump on that bandwagon lol

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
im loving the new changes to sindel. finally i can go back and originally main her like i intended. the 2,1 into scream opens up some new options. i also noticed that you dont have to do a enhanced scream after 2 anymore. the normal scream links into it. b+3,f+2 into scream is way more easier without having to use a EX scream and wasting a bar. all these new changes to sindel is beautiful! has anyone managed to link the scream after 4,4?

Iustinus

Deus Fulminatus
i do Jip b12 dash 3~scream Jip 31~hairwhip for 26%
Yeah, I didn't use a jip in mine because I'll use something better after that. I'll take it though. Hell, its almost as good as the rest of her old viable combos.

all these new changes to sindel is beautiful! has anyone managed to link the scream after 4,4?
Yeah, someone earlier mentioned that you can do 4,4 1 scream.

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
im going to give sindel a try once the patch drops on PS3. I dunno about you guys but sindel seems to be one of the best chars in the game now. She is decent at zoning and now she's going to be a pain to deal with in the mind game up close...annnd she seems to have good damage now based on what you guys are posting. I wonder how many ppl are going to jump on that bandwagon lol
without armor; shes still not good close up. she just has combo capabilities now but that doesnt mean she has the tools to rush down like most characters. she can definitely put up more of a fight now though. welcome aboard the sindel train :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
It's like Xmas day when I was a kid :D can't wait to get home tonight.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

sign me up on the sindel train! (ive used her before but couldnt get past her difficult 44% combo but now i can do it with ease and as a punisher!!)

first stop..raping online reptiles!

PoliceBrutality

Let's go green!!!!
without armor; shes still not good close up. she just has combo capabilities now but that doesnt mean she has the tools to rush down like most characters. she can definitely put up more of a fight now though. welcome aboard the sindel train :)
The main reason why I want to give her a try is because she fits my playstyle. Believe it or not I like to rushdown with stryker lol...unfortunately, he doesnt have have much of a guessing game that sindel has. And trust me I know about a bad wakeup (not sure if it is the case for her) or armor being non existent lol. i will be bugging you guys over the next few weeks once im done testing stryker's new goodies :)

Delriach

Sindelly
I think all of Sindel's wakeup moves have been improved by default due to the better recovery on all wakeups. I was able to do wakeup scream on reaction twice to a Raiden without even thinking about it. I would never have risked such a thing before. He bounced like a lil ***** and I did a 36% damage punisher midscreen ONLINE.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Omg dan.....I just died with excitment with these changes....why do I have to have a ps3!!!!! Bye bye kitana helllllllo sindel again....she's gonna be beast and now better to deal wit my bf's annoying mileena lol

Magnet: she has tools to rush down. I posted them earlier. What I posted I was using vs. Slip's Ermac at Fighters X Shooters tourney in Chicago, and I did fairly well.

Give it a try.

Also I am a bit annoyed that her FB juggle is gone
. That was so badass. Oh well...

=(