What's new

Sindel Patch notes Sept 23

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Sooo the only change she got was faster scream??? That takes meter sooo looks like im dropping her for good.garbage nrs

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Sooo the only change she got was faster scream??? That takes meter sooo looks like im dropping her for good.garbage nrs
I'm getting on xbox now I only have about 5 mins to check. I'll post if I find anything else. Seems these guys don't know what the buffs actually are. Or they arent explaining themselves properly.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
I'm getting on xbox now I only have about 5 mins to check. I'll post if I find anything else. Seems these guys don't know what the buffs actually are. Or they arent explaining themselves properly.

Thanks yo! I hope she has her cancels back...and as far as comboing after 44....ive been doin that forver...i do 4,4 b1,2 dash 1-ex scream into whatever

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Nothing fucking nothing. I can't find anything fucking new with her. Fucking nothing wtf FUCK YOU NRS!!

Oh I get to watch subzero now do his slide and pass through my fucking fireball. Fucking joy, I just watched that in practice.

The enhanced scream is barely faster. This is a fucking joke.

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Thanks yo! I hope she has her cancels back...and as far as comboing after 44....ive been doin that forver...i do 4,4 b1,2 dash 1-ex scream into whatever
hmmm I haven't had this game since the beginning so the only cancels I know about is flight cancel. What was the other 1?

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Where we always able to do 2,1,yell? I rarely use her yell so I don't know, but I recall members griping about not being able to do it and I do it fine. Is this new or something they were just dropping?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Her 2 in 1's into yell....on and dan...this is a sad day for us...guess im stickin with kitana
Nothing she got nothing. No 2,1 into yell. No new cancels into enhanced yell, I though maybe, maybe we'll be able to do more ground combos into enhanced scream but not even that. They couldn't even throw us a bone.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
The sad thing is that sindel is the only one who fit my style coming from playing blazblue using rachel. But nrs even said they temp took out her cancels into yell bc of the infinite. Its gooooone now wtf they fucked us over...why no armor on cartwheel but everyone else has it..fuck nrs

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Nothing she got nothing. No 2,1 into yell. No new cancels into enhanced yell, I though maybe, maybe we'll be able to do more ground combos into enhanced scream but not even that. They couldn't even throw us a bone.

Now I'm confused. I just tried 2,1,yell again to see if I was wrong and she does it. The only thing I see is that the bot can block the yell after 2,1. Was the scream unblockable before?

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Now I'm confused. I just tried 2,1,yell again to see if I was wrong and she does it. The only thing I see is that the bot can block the yell after 2,1. Was the scream unblockable before?
It connects if they don't block, it isn't a combo.

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
is her b1 a lo? could be something fishy going on with the hotfix data for her also if not...

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
DanCocks right, it's amazing what your mind can do to you when you want something so bad, I don't even know if it's worth it to put time into her anymore :(

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
Fuck paulo and his blatant effort to neglect sindel. The majority of the cast got changes. And sindel gets a slightly faster ENHANCEd scream; fuck that shit and fuck this game. I'm done: its simply NOT fair. Why are we getting the shitty end of the stick? Why? They didn't even try to listen to our suggestions.. They didn't care

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Fuck paulo and his blatant effort to neglect sindel. The majority of the cast got changes. And sindel gets a slightly faster ENHANCEd scream; fuck that shit and fuck this game. I'm done: its simply NOT fair. Why are we getting the shitty end of the stick? Why? They didn't even try to listen to our suggestions.. They didn't care
I feel ya but don't insult Pablo directly. He's trying his best to get this game balanced. It sucks sindel got shit. :(

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
I feel ya but don't insult Pablo directly. He's trying his best to get this game balanced. It sucks sindel got shit. :(

I suppose you're right; sorry paulo :( I just want to know why? Why..? That's all we get? Its like a slap to the face. A joke.. And now sindel has no good match ups since SZ has armor. I'm just so, so disappointed

Did nobody notice colt pretty much confirm that B1 is supposed to be a low a few posts ago? There's something wrong with her. Everyone can calm down, Sindel isn't being left out on purpose.