Sindel Patch notes Sept 23

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
its a hotfix data issue, the scream is probly wrong too. will be fixed soonish

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
Did nobody notice colt pretty much confirm that B1 is supposed to be a low a few posts ago? There's something wrong with her. Everyone can calm down, Sindel isn't being left out on purpose.
wow b1 being a low. that opens the way to possibly set up sindel's devastating 25% combos. wow awesome! and its not even a low currently because the hotfix crap is messed up. lollipop rainbows; b1 is supposed to be a low now! hurrah!!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Did nobody notice colt pretty much confirm that B1 is supposed to be a low a few posts ago? There's something wrong with her. Everyone can calm down, Sindel isn't being left out on purpose.
I did notice his post, but I tried that this afternoon and it does not hit low.

That would be the bone for us and I would be ok with it if it did hit low now, but as of this moment it doesn't :(

She got nothing and now with sheeva, Stryker and what ever other buff characters got she's would be the worst in the cast now :(

I'm still going to use her at tourneys but I'm now using cage as my back up :( which annoys me because I have spent the last 5 plus moths trying and trying with her.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This is totally random, but I feel Sindel needs this... Bill O'Reilly is on her side. :( (is this a joke?)

The point is that they will be fixing her. I want her good just as much as you guys, I'm just giving NRS the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the b1 isn't the only thing wrong with the patch for her, and she has some other cool stuff coming. :p

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
I did notice his post, but I tried that this afternoon and it does not hit low.

That would be the bone for us and I would be ok with it if it did hit low now, but as of this moment it doesn't :(

She got nothing and now with sheeva, Stryker and what ever other buff characters got she's would be the worst in the cast now :(

I'm still going to use her at tourneys but I'm now using cage as my back up :( which annoys me because I have spent the last 5 plus moths trying and trying with her.

i used to get far with Sindel at my local gatherings until the players i've fought began to know me as "the sindel player' and learned the match-up. i come close to last nearly always now. i cannot compete with the Kabal's/Lao's/etc. and with no armor it seems like that wont change. i've used kitana as my back-up and done progressively better. i want to represent sindel but i dont know for how much longer im willing to

Delriach

Sindelly
Is it too much to ask for her 4 2in1 to return? It was removed due to her infinite and she never got it back after it was fixed. At least giving her what she used to have would be nice.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
I'm not trolling. The character is very easily mid tier.

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
Is it too much to ask for her 4 2in1 to return? It was removed due to her infinite and she never got it back after it was fixed. At least giving her what she used to heave would be nice.
i agree with this completely. the patch notes had stated that they had been "temporarily removed". it seems permanent now. she ends up having an infinite due to faulty programming and now we have to suffer because of it? b1 being a low wont make ANY difference imo. she has no low-starter to play mix-up mind games with. UGHgHGhGghGhgGhGhghggGH

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Is it too much to ask for her 4 2in1 to return? It was removed due to her infinite and she never got it back after it was fixed. At least giving her what she used to have would be nice.
If Sub-Zero can to f4 into freeze... why can't Sindel link a hit in to her scream?

Rhetorical question..

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
I'm not trolling. The character is very easily mid tier.
wow. you sir must have some difficulties dealing with her zoning and probably always get hit by her Cartwheel. i bet you didnt know that sindel is useless against ALL characters once they get in and pressures her to death. she cant escape

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
OOOMMMGGGG Did anyone notice that they took out her fireball loop?
yes it was a glitch so it needed to go apparently. it wasnt meant to exist so eh.

colt couldnt you guys at least have made b3 f2 a Low into and Overhead. it would make up for its speed at least in some way... or something. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANYMORE :(

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i agree with this completely. the patch notes had stated that they had been "temporarily removed". it seems permanent now. she ends up having an infinite due to faulty programming and now we have to suffer because of it? b1 being a low wont make ANY difference imo. she has no low-starter to play mix-up mind games with. UGHgHGhGghGhgGhGhghggGH
B1 is something it'll give her a actual mix up game and we'll be combing more with her because of it.

Thtb - your silly.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
wow. you sir must have some difficulties dealing with her zoning and probably always get hit by her Cartwheel. i bet you didnt know that sindel is useless against ALL characters once they get in and pressures her to death. she cant escape
I tested Reptile getting in on Sindel with Perfect Legend. Dash was getting me nowhere on FC'ed fireballs. They are legitimately that good. And if I ever got a forceball on screen, it was out of pure luck.

I understand characters with like teleports and whatnot will deal with her, and I know how to deal with cartwheel. And I already know she sucks once you get in. She's still easily mid tier. And the Reptile-Sindel matchup is like 5-5.

I'm not even making this stuff up out of inexperience. Reptile only wins if he gets in. Slide buff won't really do that much to help vs her either.

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
B1 is something it'll give her a actual mix up game and we'll be combing more with her because of it.

Thtb - your silly.

thinking about it now; there are some possibilities with it. but again; once the opponent learns about it theyll just block low with sindel. if we can combo the Carthwheel after b1 itll be useful enough i suppose