What's new

Sindel Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
That was so amazing I decided to test some myself:

(Corner) j.1/2 > b+3,f+2 > Scream > Jump Over > Jump Over (Other direction) > j.1/2 > b+3,f+2 > 3 > EX Fireball > f+3 > EX Fireball > 3 > EX Fireball > 3 > Hair Whip= 63% Damage.

Brahma

Noob
Here's some stuff I've been using:

b+3,f+2 into:
-b+3 xx step up/hair: 24_25% Easy, good damage. Since hair ender is 4 hits total, they don't get a lot of meter or breaker chances either.
-dash b+1,2, dash, d+1 step up_hair: 25% You can leave out the duck jab with step up and get the same damage, but you need it for hair ender.
-4,4 xx air 1 fireball: 23%
-slight walk forward, b+2,3 xx air 1 fireball: This registers as 4 hits, 18% damage, but the air fireball actually connects as they hit the ground, for full unscaled damage. I haven't found a way out of it yet. Does 26% total damage and puts them fullscreen. I use this as my BnB.

4,4 into:
-b+2,4 xx air 1 fireball: Same as above, 22% damage, but registers as 14%
-b+1,2, dash d+1 xx step up_hair: 22_23%. You can leave out the duck jab with step up and get the same damage, but you need it for hair ender.
-4,4 xx air 1 fireball: 20%
-ex air fireball: Quick and easy 20% damage unbreakable on last hit
-1,1,b+2, air 3 fireball: This is an interesting one. The fireball hits grounded like the above combo, but only if they don't back tech. Does 23% no tech, 17% if they tech and guard, because of chip damage. Dunno how safe it is though, but could be useful to keep them standing just outside hair_b+3 range.

b+1,2 combos are pretty much same as above.

1,1,b+2 into:
-4 (string ender) xx air 1 fireball: As with previous combos, registers as 11%, does 19% with the ground hit.
-air ex fireball: unbreakable hit for 21%
-air 3 fireball: 16% As with the above, leaves them just outside hair_b3_step up range. Useful for setups.

11b+2 is I believe her fastest combos starter. Not sure how safe it is on block, but you can stop after the b+2 part or end with the 4 or the air fireball. Not sure if they can escape the chip.

Also, her 3,1,1 can be cancelled into flight xx air 1 fireball to do an extra 2% chip if they block, or a full 8% if they don't. Not sure if there's a way out.

Thoughts?

That was so amazing I decided to test some myself:

(Corner) j.1/2 > b+3,f+2 > Scream > Jump Over > Jump Over (Other direction) > j.1/2 > b+3,f+2 > 3 > EX Fireball > f+3 > EX Fireball > 3 > EX Fireball > 3 > Hair Whip= 63% Damage.
Great combo, although connecting scream after b3, f2 is possible, but extremely hard. The timing is within a few frames.

mhtdtr

Ancestors, give me strength!
it is really posible to do bp fp scream? i try with the new patch but i cant connet at all. neither by itself or in a combo with b fk f bp or b fp bp starters

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
it is really posible to do bp fp scream? i try with the new patch but i cant connet at all. neither by itself or in a combo with b fk f bp or b fp bp starters
yes your right...2,1 yell doesnt work...but u can link yell from a juggle such as b+1,2 and b+3, f+2

After seeing her EX fireball corner loops, I tried to see about doing that midscreen.
The best I could do is, but timing is pretty strict:

b3, b2 dash b1, b2 dash 1 EX Fireball dash 1 hairwhip = 36% adding a jump punch at the beginning makes it 39%

Video of it, sorry for the atrocious quality.

http://tinypic.com/r/fxexxw/7

Urichinan

@Urichinan
After seeing her EX fireball corner loops, I tried to see about doing that midscreen.
The best I could do is, but timing is pretty strict:

b3, b2 dash b1, b2 dash 1 EX Fireball dash 1 hairwhip = 36% adding a jump punch at the beginning makes it 39%

Video of it, sorry for the atrocious quality.

http://tinypic.com/r/fxexxw/7
b+3,f+2 > Scream > j.1/2 > b+3,f+2 > Dash > 1 > EX Fireball > Dash > d+4 > Hair Whip does about 45% if I remember correctly, 47% with jump in punch starter.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
I can't seem to do B+3,F+2 twice in one combo, it ends after that.
You can only use it twice if you do" j.1/2 (Optional) > b+3,f+2 > Scream > j.1/2 (Optional) > b+3,f+2, if you try to do anything else it won't work. So basically you can only do b+3,f+2 > Scream > b+3,f+2 with optional jump in punches for more damage.

SWBeta

TYMCP 1 and 2 Creator
Anyone here who has the ability to record combos and has made some combo vids or clips that would like to help out with a big project, please PM me.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk

Brahma

Noob
I'm still using launch, dash b+1,2, dash 1,1,1 into hair/cartwheel or b+2,4, air fireball 1, because the scream combos are a pain.

Anyone have any non scream BnBs that are better?

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Been working on the Sindel section of my guide today. here's what I came up with. Sorry if there are repeats:

Basic Combos
2, 1 Step Up (15%, 6 Hits) or Step Over (19%, 5 Hits)
1, 1, B+2, Low Fireball (16%, 4 Hits) or EN Low Fireball (21%, 5 hits)
B+1, 2, dash, 1, *Scream, dash, 2, 1, Step Up (18%, 10 Hits) or Step Over (20%, 9 Hits)
4, 4, B+1, 2, dash, 1, Hair Whip (24%, 7 Hits) or Hair Toss (25%, 9 Hits)
B+3, F+2, dash, B+1, 2, dash, F+1, 2, Step Up (29%, 9 Hits) or Step Over (31%, 8 Hits)
B+3, F+2, dash, 3, 1, *Scream, dash, 3, 1, *Hair Whip (28% 9 hits) or Hair Toss (29%, 11 Hits)
[Reset] B+3, F+2, B+2, 4 (Reset) *Fireball (18%, 4 Hits; 8%, 1 Hit) [Total: 26%, 5 Hits]
[Corner] 3, 1, B+2, U+4, 3, 1, Step Up (32%, 4 Hits)

Enhanced Combos
2, EN Scream, jP, B+3, F+2, dash, 3, 1, Hair Whip (31%, 10 Hits – 1 Bar)
[Reset]B+3, F+2, *EN Scream, jP, B+3, F+2, B+2, 4, (Reset) Fireball (31%, 8 Hits – 1 Bar; 8%, 1 Hit) [Total: 39%, 9 Hits – 1 Bar]
Note: Combos ending with Hair Toss can be ended with Step Up for ~1% less damage and more space.

X-Ray Combos:
2, 1, X (34%, 7 hits)
B+3, F+2, X (38%, 6 hits)
4, 4, B+1, 2, step forward, 3, *X (40%, 9 Hits)

Hope they help some!

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
Ok i have a few easy to pull combos for everyone i have not seen these anywhere but they might be. If so well here is a refresher :top:.

b+3,f+2, f1,2,3 22% no meter and super easy plus zoning advantage.
b+3,f+2, Scream, b+3,f+2 f1,2,4 hits for 32% and gives you spacing for zone.
b+3,f+2, Scream, b+3,f+2 f1,2,hair whip. hits for 35% also gives spacing but sends opponant to opposite side.
(Step up can be used insted of hair whip but has a tricky timing and input as 4 is the final for the f1,2,4 online it will almost always fail. also the combo drops to 34%)​
All of these have been pulled off online so they are lag friendly.

Delriach

Sindelly
No combos with scream are "lag friendly", especially off an empty B3, F2 without anything in between. That link is hard enough as it is offline which makes that pretty much useless since you can't guarantee it. Better off doing a combo with similar damage that's easier to do.

CaliJokerstyle

Dies A Lot
No combos with scream are "lag friendly", especially off an empty B3, F2 without anything in between. That link is hard enough as it is offline which makes that pretty much useless since you can't guarantee it. Better off doing a combo with similar damage that's easier to do.
just EN scream i pull it regularly even with bad connections because the whole thing is simple.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
just EN scream i pull it regularly even with bad connections because the whole thing is simple.
That's exactly what I do....I always use enhanced yell. Sindel builds meter so quickly that its worth the meter usage. Iaf and hover canceling is a big part of my game to build meter so I can use scream for some good damage. The only other ex move I use is the low fireball on wake up and the occasional fireball loop in the corner which takes meter...by the way what is going to happent o sindels yell in this so called patch? And please don't remove the fireball loop...it looks funny ya but it takes all our meter and its cool lol

I never use EN scream at all, it's pretty useless. I just feel like why waste the meter on it when regular scream should do the trick? You can use more practical things with the meter anyway like EN fireball, stepup or EN hairwhip in a combo.

The combo I have been using lately is:
jump-in+1(2), b+3, f+2,dash, 3, scream, 2,1, EN hairwhip - 32% or if you replace EN hair with EN step up you get 33%
This isn't that hard to do in lag, because the kick from 3 pops them up higher.

also, without even using scream
jump-in+1(2),b+3,f+2, b+1, 2, 1,1(whiff),1, EN hair- 33%

But yea the last combo can be hard in lag. I still manage to hit it though.

Delriach

Sindelly
Here's some combos that are practical to do for the most part. She's not a combo intensive character so there is no reason to try and make her into one. Use what works and use what you can do efficiently. Doing less hits for more damage is ideal. I find that it's better to be consistent than anything else. At the very least you can do a basic 4, 4 b12, dash 1, fireball. That is a very weak combo but it's better than nothing if your execution sucks. It's also relatively easy to hit online. I didn't show that combo in the video.

Combo notations are in the description. Obviously you don't need to do jump punch all the time. You can do these as punishers as well (to blatantly punishable stuff at least).

Don't bother using meter for combos. I showed one EN air scream combo but that's only because it's stupidly easy to do for good damage. For the most part you'll want to save your meter for breakers and low EX fireballs.

Can anyone tell me if this combo prevents wake ups or does anything special, I'm not too sure of the whole technical side of this game sometimes, so let me know if this is a reset or prevents wake ups... Probably not.

B3+F2, 3+1, scream, 1+1+B2, low fireball...

Does around 30% I think.

They hit the ground after B2, but the fireball is hitting them right after, so I don't know if this is useful or not... I'm curious.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Can anyone tell me if this combo prevents wake ups or does anything special, I'm not too sure of the whole technical side of this game sometimes, so let me know if this is a reset or prevents wake ups... Probably not.

B3+F2, 3+1, scream, 1+1+B2, low fireball...

Does around 30% I think.

They hit the ground after B2, but the fireball is hitting them right after, so I don't know if this is useful or not... I'm curious.
They can use a wake up attack and the low fireball will just get eaten by the wake up and it will leave sindel in a vulnerable spot to be punished.

If your looking for a safe option after a foe is knocked down just finish with hair whip, they can still wake up attack but they can't roll so she has some options that your looking for and she will be in a safe position.

---
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Hey I am just getting use to sindel the only trouble I am having is trying to find good anti air that leads into a combo.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hey I am just getting use to sindel the only trouble I am having is trying to find good anti air that leads into a combo.
Lolol good luck finding that one.

Best bet is a timed up+4 anti air into low fireball. Umm there's a rumored buff coming for her enhanced scream where it will have less frames. If true --> that will be her best anti air move.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.186153,-77.606112
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.