What's new

Sindel Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lolol good luck finding that one.

Best bet is a timed up+4 anti air into low fireball. Umm there's a rumored buff coming for her enhanced scream where it will have less frames. If true --> that will be her best anti air move.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.186153,-77.606112
- Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip I'll try that hopefully they buff her scream cause I can never get the timing right only enhanced scream seems to works

That rumored buff better be true Sindel keeps getting left behind with all these other characters getting patched. Then you got the DLC characters who are pretty damn good.

44% sindel no meter BnB

is this her highest combo? just was messing around with her and found the j/p~b3f2 scream j/p~b3f2 dash 1 111~hair whip on this forum for 41% (just based off the guide in her character forum, didnt wann asearch through 8 pages of combos. Sorry in advance)

but i was messing around did it this way for 44%

j/p~b3f2 scream j/p~b3f2 b12 111~hair whip

and that goddamn scream after b3f2 is so fuckin hard to land! shit, i just use an ex one. any tips to land the normal one? im trying to do it as soon as possible but still am struggling to do it consistently

is this combo known ? would like to know, thanks :)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
This is all known combos for sindel. Go to the front page there's a recent sindel combo vid made by del.

---

This is all known combos for sindel. Go to the front page there's a recent sindel combo vid made by del.

---
i dont think i seen it in there. but thanks :) do you have a personal sindel guide or tips with her. i found her 21 low fireball 50/50 with 21 cartwheel is pretty good, or b3 low fireball, b3 f2, b3 low fireball b3 xray etc.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
hey lyuben, apparently you have to be a fuckin ninja of epic proportions

i just do the ex scream. 10% for 1 bar in a combo is good for me since i can never hit the regular scream.
Dang her combos are murder on the thumbs and fingers. Been trying it with ex scream and I get it. Managed it once without so it is possible. Seems like she works really hard for her damage.

Finally fully landed the combo. Man was that hard.

Delriach

Sindelly
Doing that combo really isn't all that worth it. Connecting scream after b3f2 is just way too risky since the link requires you to be so damn precise. It's hard enough to do it as it is off a juggle from a standing 1 unless you use meter. Better to play it safe with combos that are almost always guaranteed to hit.

Connecting the scream isn't that difficult ... 9/10 you are inputting the scream late .. like most characters you input your next move in before your last one lands should work every time.. GL practice makes perfect ... ex hair whip ftw !!!

No, it's not easy enough to bank on the 50/50 chance of hitting or missing the scream. Their are other things you can link into that will give you guaranteed (maybe not 100% but more than 50% chance) hit. If you use this scream cancel mentioned in the thread online it's going to be a pain in the ass to adapt after even if you land it. I say this from experience, I have hit b3, f2 scream online and didn't even notice I hit it because I expect to whiff it 50% of the time. The timing is just very tight that it throws off your whole gameplay, well mine anyway.

The damage is pretty god for linking b3, f2 into scream but the chance of dropping it is too much of an issue. Trust me on this, I used to try this combo often online and it's not worth it. If you know Sindel well you know if you drop 1 combo at mid/close range can cost you a great deal.

TheChad_87

Bad Reputation
Haven't seen this one anywhere (I may have just overlooked it)

[Corner] 3, 1, B+2, U+4, 1, Yell, 3, 1, B+2, 1, 1, 1, Fireball (14 hits, 44%)

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
Just messin around with the enhanced fireball loop...

Corner (67%)

Jump in punch , 31b2, u+4, 3-enhanced fireball, f+3-enhanced fireball, 3-enhanced fireball, yell, jump over punch, f+1 2-hairwhip

Delriach

Sindelly
Sindel Post Patch Combo Video

Oh hai scream. I have missed you so much...

Some combos aren't practical. Others are redundant. I just wanted to show various endings to compare damage and whatnot. Showed the various ways to start a scream combo. I'll add full notations later. For now, I only included the combo starter as an annotation.

Normal scream combo starters:

B3 F2, scream
44, 1 ~ scream
2 ~ scream

Enhanced scream combo starters:

21 ~ EX
B1 ~ EX
31 ~ EX

And there are still others I missed out on. I didn't include B12 combos for some reason. Not really sure why. They are weak but you might find yourself using it more often since it's a low. 1 ~ EX scream works too. Not sure if it was always like that since I wouldn't ever use it.

Great stuff, thanks! Only missing one thing I think:

After 44, 1 xx scream, her best combo I've found is jip, f+12 xx hair whip or cartwheel. 28% without jip, 31% with it.

Magnet

No Longer Sh*t Tier!
Many thanks the video Delriach! i wanted to see exactly what the ex scream and such looked like. seems like sindel has much more combo potential now and her 40% bnb's are now (rightfuly) convenient to use.

whats the most damage youve gotten from the b1 2 starter?

Delriach

Sindelly
Great stuff, thanks! Only missing one thing I think:

After 44, 1 xx scream, her best combo I've found is jip, f+12 xx hair whip or cartwheel. 28% without jip, 31% with it.
I remember doing that combo at some point. I either didn't record it or forgot to include it. I probably should have included some naked scream combos too since the chances of hitting a scream now are significantly higher lol.

Many thanks the video Delriach! i wanted to see exactly what the ex scream and such looked like. seems like sindel has much more combo potential now and her 40% bnb's are now (rightfuly) convenient to use.

whats the most damage youve gotten from the b1 2 starter?
Somewhere between 20-24% lol. I can't believe I forgot to include those. I recorded them too >_<

interesting....

question:

so what happens now when you do EX Ground Fireball mid combo

say you do

b+3,f+2 > dash > 3 x "EX Fireball" ....what happens to the opponent? does the EX Fireball knock them away? does it still counts as two hits? can you at least use it to juggle in the corner?

i'm just lookin for variety here in my sindel play and when I do juggles. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.