What's new

Sindel Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neclord

Noob
make a video so i can see this.. the only thing she can connect a scream with on the ground is 2 in :en Scream. was there a update today?
Don't know about an update.
But ok I will make a video later. Need some sleep now, but I will make one if nobody believes me. ^^

I have tried BK into Yell a dozen times since I first heard of it and it never worked. BK does not cancel on PSN at least.

One thing..crouching BK or FK can cancel into scream. It's a little awkward though.

Neclord

Noob
Ok guys I made a video. It seems like I have another version because I play on PSN too.
But to show you, that I have the latest patch, I went to the online menu at the end of the video.

Maybe it depends on your region? That's really weird how some patches seem to be different than others. I dunno if we are behind with PSN or ahead...confusing. Can't wait til they patch it again(Which Boon said they would do) so that they display what updates are on and whatnot.

Neclord

Noob
Maybe it depends on your region? That's really weird how some patches seem to be different than others. I dunno if we are behind with PSN or ahead...confusing. Can't wait til they patch it again(Which Boon said they would do) so that they display what updates are on and whatnot.
Yea it's really weird. Maybe it's because I live in Europe? Europe gets all the stuff late. :(
And it's funny because I used these combos online yesterday against a Shang Tsung player. BK into Yell worked all the time.

And it's definitely not possible in your version?

Nope, it doesn't work at all for me. I just tried it a few times in practice mode and it didn't work once. Either you guys got your patches early or something is up with the region patching.

Neclord

Noob
Nope, it doesn't work at all for me. I just tried it a few times in practice mode and it didn't work once. Either you guys got your patches early or something is up with the region patching.
Oh ok.
So it seems we have different versions of the game. :(

Strange...

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I have tried BK into Yell a dozen times since I first heard of it and it never worked. BK does not cancel on PSN at least.

One thing..crouching BK or FK can cancel into scream. It's a little awkward though.
I never tried d+:bk into scream before. if that works holy fuck that would be kool. I'll try it out tonight thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
d+bk into scream doesnt work..tried it with dummy set to auto block ...im hoping they at least let bk cancel into yell as well as 3,1,b+2 like before..just get rid of the infinite or make same move proation greater maybe?

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
Yea it's really weird. Maybe it's because I live in Europe? Europe gets all the stuff late. :(
And it's funny because I used these combos online yesterday against a Shang Tsung player. BK into Yell worked all the time.

And it's definitely not possible in your version?
I live in Canada and have the latest version for PS3, and 4xx Yell works for me. Tested with Auto-Block Dummy.

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
you guys are lucky u can do this while you can lol....im pretty good with sindel and ive adjusted to learning how to combo into yell other ways..harder to do but do-able. I'm assuming an upcoming patch with somehow bring sindel back jussssst alitte!

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
Wait... I completely forgot about "silent patching". 4/BK is actually not special-cancellable.

Apologies if I got anyone's hopes up.

Neclord,when's the last time you played online? I can't imagine why Europe would be playing an outdated version of the game. Probably, something worth mentioning on the official Mk forums.

Again, apologies.

D+Bk into scream does work, you just have to time it quickly. It doesn't combo like I thought and can be blocked, but it is pretty nice for pressure. D+Fk works a bit better if your trying to combo because it's much faster and you can easily get a combo off of it.

I think FK is better instead of BK because it's a lot quicker.

Nevermind, apparently they did something to her again. I did the same exact combo I do all the time and the % is less now.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
D+Bk into scream does work, you just have to time it quickly. It doesn't combo like I thought and can be blocked, but it is pretty nice for pressure. D+Fk works a bit better if your trying to combo because it's much faster and you can easily get a combo off of it.

I think FK is better instead of BK because it's a lot quicker.

Nevermind, apparently they did something to her again. I did the same exact combo I do all the time and the % is less now.
its not an actual combo tho.. but yea d+k then scream is possible but if they block after d+kicks it wont connect..

Yea, I just noticed this doesn't work. I guess their isn't much that can combo into scream. I hate how it pretty much ends your combo to hit scream unless it's off of a juggle.

It's clear that Sindel was nerfed on release because in the guide it says you can combo scream after BP, FP which doesn't work at all. It also shows pictures of hitting 4 into scream which was changed as well.

Now with Levitate cancel I hope they don't nerf her too hard again.

Neclord

Noob
Wait... I completely forgot about "silent patching". 4/BK is actually not special-cancellable.

Apologies if I got anyone's hopes up.

Neclord,when's the last time you played online? I can't imagine why Europe would be playing an outdated version of the game. Probably, something worth mentioning on the official Mk forums.

Again, apologies.
I played my last match online with Sindel 15 hours ago.
And I used BK into Yell all the time.

And I went to practice mode right now and did it again.
BK into Yell still works in my version as showed in my video above.

NRS must be kidding. Europe or Germany get the patches late?

xxvic1ousxx

Awake and Dreaming...
its not an actual combo tho.. but yea d+k then scream is possible but if they block after d+kicks it wont connect..
It's not possible for anyone to combo their crouching attacks on the ground, is it?

The Street Fighter in me keeps trying to "low forward xx fireball" everything, heheh.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hey neclord are you able to 2,1 into scream ????? that would be so fucking Hott if that was once possible lol :p cause if it was then it may happen again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
hey guys...ive always noticed that sindels chain combo 2,1,2..if u hold down the last 2 she waits a sec then unleashes the last hit..does it do anything diff im not aware of? if u hold it down..they can block b4 the last hit..weird...also it does 4% on its own in the chain combo but if u charge it up it does 5%..looks like it could be a reset or suttin..what u think?

Status
Not open for further replies.