What's new

Sindel Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaizt

Noob
for 1 bar:

j+1/2, 2, ex scream (qcb+2+bl), j+1/2, b+1, f+2, dash, 3, 1, hair grab (qcf+2) = 32%

BATFIM

Noob
midscreen, no bars:
b3,f2 4~d,b2 b1,2 4~d,f2 = 31%
substitute last "d,f2" with enchaced d,f4 = 32% or XRay = 42%.
(nice launcher because b3,f2 second hit is a true mid = launches blocking crouchers, although you can stand guard the last hit on reaction if originally ducking)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
jump in 1/2, b+3,f+2, Scream, jump in punch 1/2.b+3,f+2.. wait b+2,4,df+1= 42%

i personally cant do the 4 then scream like you guys can so i guess more damage can be given..

FYI the fireball doesnt register in the combo % but it always hits and it does 8%..

kaizt

Noob
jump in 1/2, b+3,f+2, Scream, jump in punch 1/2.b+3,f+2.. wait b+2,4,df+1= 42%
i cant see how it works.
the second time you do b+3,f+2 it doesnt launch anymore, only knocks back.
any tips?

oh, and i found 4 into scream hard at first too, but its just really fast. (not even that fast, but fast for people like me who are used to try to hit precise timings, not boosting through combos)

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i cant see how it works.
the second time you do b+3,f+2 it doesnt launch anymore, only knocks back.
any tips?

oh, and i found 4 into scream hard at first too, but its just really fast. (not even that fast, but fast for people like me who are used to try to hit precise timings, not boosting through combos)
oh know what I think I did :eh scream. it was 6 am lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lt.Blade

Noob
Are there any tips for landing the scream after 4? I've done it before in my combo video, but now it's not even registering.

JagoMIH

Noob
heres a cool corner combo

jump in :bp, :l+:bk,:r+:fk, yell, :bk,:bp,:l+:fp, :bp, :bp, :bk,:bp, :x - 51%

other corner combos

jump :bp, :l+:bk,:r+:fk, yell, :bk,:bp,:l+:fp, :bp, :bp, :bp, :bp, :d+:fk~:enstep up - 43%

I have a few I was just messing with today.

Basic
:l+:fp,:bp,:l+:bp,:bk, far fb- 4 hits 14% good keep away

Midscreen
:l+:fk, :r+:bp, scream, neutral jump:bp, :bp,:fp, :x - 11 hits 40%

jump in:bp, :l+:fk, :r+:bp, :fk,:fp, scream, :bp, :fp,:x - 41%

Enkindu

Noob
Surprised people haven't figured this out yet. I did in a matter of 30 mins playing her:

b.FK f.BP, dash, FK FP, scream, ender

can also do

b.FP BP, dash, FK FP, scream, ender

Neclord

Noob
It's hard as hell with the scream.
I can only land it like 20-30% of the time.

Using ex scream is much better of course, but one meter gone. :(

I hope they change the startup speed of the scream, so we can do 35-40% combos consistently.

Three Sindel combos which use no enhanced moves & are safe online. Sorry the quality sucks, I had to record from my cellphone.

I'm sure its been done but I haven't seen a video up so I figured I would post.

**This combo uses no enhanced moves however I suggest using enhanced screamer for online play. This combo can also be used with hair-whip/enhanced hair-hip or an x-ray to deal more damage instead of cartwheel.

No enhanced moves used, however u can replace hair whip at end with an enhanced hair whip or an x-ray move to deal more damage.

Enhanced cartwheel can be done as well.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Here are my Sindel combos from release day:

I never thought to put them up. More is on the way and trust me, IT WILL BE BETTER. :)

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Just started messing around with Sindel today....anybody have any tips on landing scream after B+FK F+BP? I feel like when I connect with it I'm just getting it by sheer luck.

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Just started messing around with Sindel today....anybody have any tips on landing scream after B+FK F+BP? I feel like when I connect with it I'm just getting it by sheer luck.
You need to buffer the scream during the f+2 animation, as Sindel lifts her head up buffer the scream. After you practice buffering it before the animation is over you'll be able to get it every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.