What's new

Sindel Combos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malec

Noob
took me a lot of time to pull that one of:
jump in 1/2, b3,f2, scream, jump in 1/2, b3,f2, dash b1,2, dash 1 dash 1,1,1 ~ qcf2 45damage no meter

wow that's the most damaging combo for sindel right now without xray thanks! It should be almost 50% with ex qcf 2 :O

Malec

Noob
no it dose the same damage with x qcf2 cause of the high hit count allrdy, scaling sucks a bit in this game ^^, but u could use xray instead of qcf2, doing 52% damage then, but its a waste imo for 7% damage wasting 3 bars

Urichinan

@Urichinan
Here's a 56% corner X-Ray combo (I think it's her most damaging combo so far):

Jump in 1/2 > 3,1,b+2 > u+4 > 1 > Scream > Jump forward > jump forward the other direction (She turns around) 1/2 > 3,1,1 > X-Ray

xQCBx

HxC Femme-Fatale
xQCBx - Sindel X-Ray Conbo's

Almost all the stuff I gathered up to the following date that I uploaded the vid.
Tell me what you guys think! =D

I wish that I could explain it to you, but it's hard to. Pretty much, in a combo their is a very small window that opens up for Sindel to hit her scream. To find this window you have to be really observant and look at the frames right before the scream. Just find a vid of the scream in a combo and slow it down til you find the frames that show you when to use scream. Then try and get the timing right.

The reason I really can't explain is because the timing is in my muscle memory now. The only way to get it down is to practice a ton, you'll still miss it every now and then though. It's really not as hard as it seems you just have to keep at it.

Gaiden

Injustice
I wish that I could explain it to you, but it's hard to. Pretty much, in a combo their is a very small window that opens up for Sindel to hit her scream. To find this window you have to be really observant and look at the frames right before the scream. Just find a vid of the scream in a combo and slow it down til you find the frames that show you when to use scream. Then try and get the timing right.

The reason I really can't explain is because the timing is in my muscle memory now. The only way to get it down is to practice a ton, you'll still miss it every now and then though. It's really not as hard as it seems you just have to keep at it.
Atm i'm practicing a ton with Sindel. Though i use a bar every time i use the 43% Midscreen scream combo instead of no bar. This guarantees a land (dropping combos is really bad) and only costs one bar. At the end of the day u only use this combo when u can punish REALLY badly, most of the time u use your 3 strings to get them of you anyways...I guess when i totally master her one day i'll start learning the no bar combo. =)

Malec

Noob
u can land scream easy after 4:
4~scream jump over, jump in 1, b3,f2, dash, b1,2, dash 1, dash 1,1,1 ~ qcf2/qcf4 38 %, 41% with jump in1
b1,2, hold forward two steps, then 4 ~ scream, jump in 1, b1,2 dash 1,1,1 ~ qcf2 (hard timing on the dash 1,1,1 has to be really fast)
so the hard scream combo is b3,f2, scream, jump in 1, b3,f2, dash b1,2, dash 1, dash 1,1,1 ~ qcf2 42%, 45% with jump in1, u have to start the qcb motion immediately AFTER the second part of b3,f2 hits, just do a smooth qcb motion and press 2 at the end, this needs some practice

Best thing to do right now for us PS3 users is to practice what you know, but be mindful we are behind a bit. We didn't get the latest version of patches since PSN has been down forever.

4 doesn't cancel at all for me because I don't have the latest patch.

xQCBx

HxC Femme-Fatale
^Agreed

I guess I'll post my vid in here

If you guys end up wanting the notation tell me.

Good vids guys.

The highest I got is 53% midscreen. Haven't tried many corner combos because I am saving that for last. Gonna make a full vid of all combos when I get better equipment.

Here's a corner combo vid I made a while ago, 44% meterless and 56% with X-ray. It's slightly easier than the other 56% combo posted. I don't know why, but I can't seem to do the double jump over right. Adding that to this combo might add more damage, or take you too far out of the corner for the last juggle to work...

Also, I believe Sindel still has infinites. She can reset the combo counter and damage/gravity scaling during her yell by either doing a levitate cancel or whiffing an attack. Training dummy is on auto block, but you can obviously see the dummy is still stunned by the yell when it's hit. It's the same concept as Cyrax's damage reset with his net, so hopefully it's a known issue that's on the table for patching already.

If anyone wants to reproduce it against a human player or on X-Box (who knows what time capsule version my PS3 is running right now) that would be good to know. That's how science works.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
wow nice find lurch.. this works 100% i just tested it online with xbox.. best way to test this to see if it works just go into practice and set the meter to full then just do 2 :en scream flight 2 :en scream they wont get knocked down after the second scream.. if you just do 2 :en scream, 2 :en scream they'll be knocked down..

Delriach

Sindelly
SIGH.

The Sindel loop works on the 360, I just checked it. Timing the scream to hit in combos is still difficult but it gets easier with practice. Either way, another nerf is not what Sindel needs. I really hope NetherRealm doesn't just do a quick fix and get rid of any more of her combo possibilities. It's already quite a challenge using her when there are so many characters that are obviously better.

Either way, another nerf is not what Sindel needs. I really hope NetherRealm doesn't just do a quick fix and get rid of any more of her combo possibilities. It's already quite a challenge using her when there are so many characters that are obviously better.
I tried showing it using as many starting options as I could so hopefully NetherRealm won't just do another knee-jerk "remove the cancel and be done with it" patch and fix the actual problem (combos reseting because of whiffed attacks). Maybe if we're lucky 4~yell will come back in the same patch.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
reo has been using sindel trust me there will be stupid patches for her sadly.. i can see it.. we need some footage of him using her but as we all know he can bring the best out of any character and from what he says she has alot of fucked up shit with the flight cancel..

lets enjoy the flight cancel stuff now and the infinite :D

Delriach

Sindelly
reo has been using sindel trust me there will be stupid patches for her sadly.. i can see it.. we need some footage of him using her but as we all know he can bring the best out of any character and from what he says she has alot of fucked up shit with the flight cancel..

lets enjoy the flight cancel stuff now and the infinite :D
Oh man, this breaks my heart lol. I just started messing around with flight cancels thanks to a few posts from here. Would be a shame if all that training goes to waste >_<

Verec

Noob
It took me a while, but I finally managed to put the levitation cancel to use in a corner combo (in a way that does not break the game).

Take the 311 combo. Using the cancel will end the animation earlier than normal, allowing you to follow up with additional moves. The window to hit the opponent after this combo is small because of how low the opponent is to the ground afterward, but it's enough. 311, Step Up regularly hits for 22%. But if you instead levitate cancel and continue with c2, you can maximize your damage with 311, Levitate Cancel, c2, c2, c2, Step Up for 24%.

Note that the time to land c2 is very small, so it takes practice. Some characters are easier to do this on than others. Sheeva was easier than Reptile, for example. I haven't done any further testing with this, so I don't know what other combos the levi cancel can be used with.

Sindel obviously has more damaging combos than this. But say you're using 311, Lev Cancel to apply safe (I think) pressure to an enemy in the corner. You can then hit confirm into c2, c2, c2, Step Up, or even into c2, X-Ray.

Neclord

Noob
So I've played my first online matches today and used Sindel in two matches. I could easily do the :bk into Yell. So we can still do a lot of 30%+ combos. :)

cirkusfreaksho

All in a day's work
bk does not cancel into yell unfortunatley. B+3, F+2 into yell...2 into enhanced yell...B+1,2 into yell also works..theres other ways too

DanCock

Cock Master!!
yea you must be pressing something else, cause like cirk said bk does not cancel into scream.. only thing with bk is --> bk,bk, fp into :en scream.

Neclord

Noob
What the... I'm confused now.

I did it in my online matches today and I just went to practice mode again and it works!

I am doing BK into Yell and it works all the time.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
What the... I'm confused now.

I did it in my online matches today and I just went to practice mode again and it works!

I am doing BK into Yell and it works all the time.
make a video so i can see this.. the only thing she can connect a scream with on the ground is 2 in :en Scream. was there a update today?

Status
Not open for further replies.