What's new

Guide Shazam BnB combo thread Oct 2013

Mortal Komhat

Worst Well-Established Goro Player Ever
ew, fraud execution tips and needless AC combos. not what this thread needs. and is that miss information im reading -.-
man Piggy is right. Maybe i should make a Shazam general information guide so we arnt the scrubbiest community anymore
We'll always be the scrubbiest community. We have callouts and shit-talk each other constantly without sharing any sort of tech whatsoever.

Sexy unnecessary combos incoming :D

51% 2 bars midscreen:

B23 (only hit with 3) AC MB 3 xx HM MB B3 J2 2 xx AC

51% 2 bars corner:

B23 3 xx AC MB 3 xx HM MB J3 xx AC

52% 2 bars midscreen (old one):

F223 xx AC MB 3 xx HM MB J3 2 xx AC

59% 4 bars midscreen:

F223 xx B3 MB B3 J3 J2 2 xx AC MB 3 xx HM MB J3 2 xx AC

68% 2 bars @ left side of Metropolis Street:

J3 3 xx AC MB 3 xx HM MB J3 bullets B3 F2 xx AC

Uber

Noob
It is useless. With J2 you can get 52% with one bar. Two bars will get you around 60%. If I'm not mistaken, you get the same dash in crossup from J2 after sweep.

This J3 combo might also be punishable on block. Do they have time to punish after you whiff that first command throw on block?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

so im thinking about adding the most viable or damaging combo paths from 2 bars. can we all agree that they are:
( basically spending second bar on ACmb than useing 3HM or 12HM with trait. Also 2AC for alt knockdown )
Examples
HMmb b3 ji2 ji2 2ACmb 2AC 46%
HMmb b3 ji2 ji2 2ACmb 3HM 48%
trait HMmb b3 ji3 2ACmb 12HM 54%
trait HMmb b3 ji3 2ACmb 2AC 51%

trait Ji2 F22 / HMmb b3 ji3 2ACmb 12HM 70% :cool:

I believe these should be the bounce interactable BnB's
They are the best damage/Setup wise I think.

yes! I was gonna add them a few weeks ago but totally forgot :oops: im gonna add the meterless ones cuz they are the most obvious ones. you video looks cool, ill try em out and see if i can get a little more

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
yes! I was gonna add them a few weeks ago but totally forgot :oops: im gonna add the meterless ones cuz they are the most obvious ones. you video looks cool, ill try em out and see if i can get a little more
I think we've covered all the BnBs that make sense, now i'm trying to just brush up on those which people don't land too often but once in a while it would be nice to have a BnB incase you do.

Thanks ^_^
The meterless one is good damage being 37% :)
Also the 1 bar combo which allows for a dash under AC giving you a chance for another 50/50 I thought was cool.

KC H0oKsw0rds

iK A B A L
It is useless. With J2 you can get 52% with one bar. Two bars will get you around 60%. If I'm not mistaken, you get the same dash in crossup from J2 after sweep.

This J3 combo might also be punishable on block. Do they have time to punish after you whiff that first command throw on block?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2
J3 on block is -3 I believe with pushback. Also you cannot preemptive dial j3 3HM because the j3 on hit stuns Shazam heavily. It has to be:
J3, (confirm hit) 3xxHM. If you confirm block j3, then you must defer because you're at -3 and get d1ed.
Edit: Don't know if you can get d1ed with j3 pushback.

zoofs

bless
I think we've covered all the BnBs that make sense, now i'm trying to just brush up on those which people don't land too often but once in a while it would be nice to have a BnB incase you do.

Thanks ^_^
The meterless one is good damage being 37% :)
Also the 1 bar combo which allows for a dash under AC giving you a chance for another 50/50 I thought was cool.
the one background bounce combo i always use is j2, f22 bgb, b3, j3, f223 hm and i believe its 44% meterless, you can also mb the hm for a reset or to go for max damage

you should be able to end in ac as well, but i just always go for the reset

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
the one background bounce combo i always use is j2, f22 bgb, b3, j3, f223 hm and i believe its 44% meterless, you can also mb the hm for a reset or to go for max damage

you should be able to end in ac as well, but i just always go for the reset
Ahhh Damn yeah of course you can B3 off bgb even with shazam's terrible b3, yeah that should pick up more meterless damage, also I'd always end it in AC for reset possibilities.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
J3 on block is -3 I believe with pushback. Also you cannot preemptive dial j3 3HM because the j3 on hit stuns Shazam heavily. It has to be:
J3, (confirm hit) 3xxHM. If you confirm block j3, then you must defer because you're at -3 and get d1ed.
Edit: Don't know if you can get d1ed with j3 pushback.
Who has a 3 frame d1..?

zoofs

bless
Ahhh Damn yeah of course you can B3 off bgb even with shazam's terrible b3, yeah that should pick up more meterless damage, also I'd always end it in AC for reset possibilities.
i end in hm mb so i can either sweep or dash under and jump over

and MashPotatoTower i use f22 for the easier bgb and f223 also whiffs sometimes im pretty sure