What's new

Guide Shazam BnB combo thread Oct 2013

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
Well I really hope to see these in some tour, little Batson deserves glory

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I'm way to lazy to look through this so can anyone give me bnbs off his db1 throw, his regular command throw, & f223? Pretty please.

zoofs

bless
I'm way to lazy to look through this so can anyone give me bnbs off his db1 throw, his regular command throw, & f223? Pretty please.
regular command throw is b3, j3, f223 hm, no one really uses f223 but people use f22 into either instant hm or reset into guaranteed hm mb, then b3, j3, f223 hm

off his db1 meter burn i just do 112 torpedo

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
regular command throw is b3, j3, f223 hm, no one really uses f223 but people use f22 into either instant hm or reset into guaranteed hm mb, then b3, j3, f223 hm

off his db1 meter burn i just do 112 torpedo
Thank you :D

Shawi

Noob
I use HMmb b3 j2 j2 2 AC - Consistent 100% of the time and solid damage, although not great for one bar (37%).
Or ACmb f223 AC (if I have an extra bar, ACmb 3 HMmb b3 j2 2 AC)

SaJa

FH_FenriR
I use HMmb b3 j2 j2 2 AC - Consistent 100% of the time and solid damage

I can't do it consistently however I've got : Hm MB, Ji3, f223 AC for 38% and easier execution.

37% ending with Hm.

If you drop it, just try to do the ji3 as late as you can.

ew, fraud execution tips and needless AC combos. not what this thread needs. and is that miss information im reading -.-
man Piggy is right. Maybe i should make a Shazam general information guide so we arnt the scrubbiest community anymore

zoofs

bless
ew, fraud execution tips and needless AC combos. not what this thread needs. and is that miss information im reading -.-
man Piggy is right. Maybe i should make a Shazam general information guide so we arnt the scrubbiest community anymore
please just stop, lmao.

mashpotatotower here, the legend of the shazam community and the hero we need but dont deserve

Uber

Noob
i was going to mention it but its really inconsistent sometimes
I can land the 40% HM combo nearly 100% of the time. Just takes practice. Its not really that hard to do

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

zoofs

bless
I can land the 40% HM combo nearly 100% of the time. Just takes practice. Its not really that hard to do

i wasnt saying its hard, inconsistent =/= difficult, and sure you can practice something but a little bit of lag if you're playing online or bad timing in general and you drop it while hm is super easy, people are wakeup happy a lot of the time anyway so you should only occasionally end in ac

Uber

Noob
i wasnt saying its hard, inconsistent =/= difficult, and sure you can practice something but a little bit of lag if you're playing online or bad timing in general and you drop it while hm is super easy, people are wakeup happy a lot of the time anyway so you should only occasionally end in ac
AC all day. Who cares if the opponent is wakeup happy, punish that shit. Its always better to force the opponent into making a decision. HM they can get up however they want.

Also, you can do HM MB, B3, J3, F223, and you can actually make the judgement on whether they are low enough for AC. If they are to high, you just input HM instead.

zoofs

bless
AC all day. Who cares if the opponent is wakeup happy, punish that shit. Its always better to force the opponent into making a decision. HM they can get up however they want.

im not denying ac is sometimes a better option it just really isnt that big of a deal in some situations

Shawi

Noob
Woa this isn't the mashpotatotower I know. That time of the month?

zoofs

bless

Also, you can do HM MB, B3, J3, F223, and you can actually make the judgement on whether they are low enough for AC. If they are to high, you just input HM instead.

um no, lol. you can't input f223 and then wait and decide, but you could see after the j3 how low they are and decide from there.

Uber

Noob
um no, lol. you can't input f223 and then wait and decide, but you could see after the j3 how low they are and decide from there.
Umm, yeah you can. Go try in practice mode before you post. You can buffer F223 so early.

zoofs

bless
Umm, yeah you can. Go try in practice mode before you post. You can buffer F223 so early.

what are you talking about? I was talking about the herculean might/achilles clutch. you can't go j3, f223 then wait 10 minutes and input herculean might.

Uber

Noob
what are you talking about? I was talking about the herculean might/achilles clutch. you can't go j3, f223 then wait 10 minutes and input herculean might.
Do you need 10 minutes? F223 takes a long time to execute, and like I said, you can buffer F223 into J3. This gives you almost 2 seconds to make your decision.