What's new

Match-up Discussion Russia Tair List

Maxter

Noob
maybe I dont understand cyrax at all, but I really feel like cyrax is still 6-4 over lao. I can see why sonya and kabal can be bad for him. unless someone shows the cyrax lao matchup to me, I cant really believe how it is 5-5.
I beat Sonya and most Kabals with him cause of the experience i have against these character, but at NEC most o the best cyrax in the country were beaten by sonyas, I'm not a downplayer like most people made me look, in this household the 3 of us cover the whole cast, My cyrax used to dominate Jr Jax before last patch, but when he got that simple recovery on his projectile changed the match a lot for me, On CD Jr's entire career, im the only cyrax who has so, he has so much cyrax knowledge that no cyrax has ever beat him, casuals or tournament, is not a matter of what character he is using, is about how much knowledge he has fighting against this char, he has beaten winterwarz cyrax and the others in the area so bad that they think everyone he uses is a bad matchup for him, but is no that. If you watch my tournaments i get far with cyrax no because of his dmg, sometimes the situation never shows, its all about footsies, cyrax is a better footsie character than a net gambler, i s people gambling with nets when others have 2 meters, and even with one meter you can't gamble or trade with most projectiles, unless cyrax has at least 2 meters, one to make them break by 46% and the other to terminate them if they are still on offensive and get you cyrax wont be able to break, everything with cyrax is a gamble, i don't gamble that much, and when i throw nets is super random when i see people abusing of their long range pokes. If this game didn't have the meter mechanic it has, and the breaker cyrax will be automatically nu number one.
Ah forgot to mention that cage is bad for him too =), tried to prove it to han that is no only dizzy with couple of shots in my head, and still i went like 7-2 on him, Dizzy stop downplaying Cage goddamn it =)

SLy

Noob
I don't know if anyone in here plays any other fighting games but usually America always has the most accurate tier list.
But come on guys.. Why are you all blowing him up for mislplacings? Respect his list folks.

Im assuming this list is made off tournament play. You be surprised how far ahead we are compared to the rest of the world in MU knowledge.
But that's their up to date chart over there. I wouldn't be surprised if other charts came out very different from our either.

BlackBryan

B*tch Distributor
I agree with this guy.

I'd also like to point out everyone can duck under Kabal's iaGB and jump his ground saw. Kabal bottom 5

Lol. Kabals ground saw/IAGB is a 50/50 from full screen. Cyrax's slow ass net is not. I understand where everyone is coming from and why he is placed where he is. I'm just saying that, !!!!IMO!!!!, the probability of Cyrax landing a random net is too low to make it as big of a factor as most do. I feel like his net should only count, when making a tier list, if included in his footsies. Once again I would like to point out that this is assuming we are REMOVING PLAYER SKILL FROM THE EQUATION. Plenty of Cyrax's have whooped my ass on plenty of occasions.

Once again, this is MY OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i respect and understand why he has been placed where he has.

dat's all.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Maxter I agree bout Lao MU. Imao its not in Cyr advantage.
I think he goes 5-5 with Cage btw.

But ur still downplaying him. So Kingusha does. =\

Maxter

Noob
I don't know if anyone in here plays any other fighting games but usually America always has the most accurate tier list.
But come on guys.. Why are you all blowing him up for mislplacings? Respect his list folks.

Im assuming this list is made off tournament play. You be surprised how far ahead we are compared to the rest of the world in MU knowledge.
But that's their up to date chart over there. I wouldn't be surprised if other charts came out very different from our either.
A single person can change the mind of many, This list is acceptable and i fully support it, i know MK9 is mostly played in the USA, but are we the best because of it? Hell NO, there might be players in other countries with a smaller scene with a bigger intellect on how to beat his opponents, remember that it requires a lot of mental power to win on any fighting game or any game of any type.
Look at what happened at final round, Marvel vs capcom 3, Japan doesn't even play that game much, and will never beat the americans on it, that single guy with a stupid team, or a team that the top players thought was stupid, swept the floor with all of them. we have a lot of arrogant players in this and all the games communities who diminish the work and opinion of others, specially when they are from other countries who the fuck are we to say this list is less accurate than ours?, where are the player's skills? is everything on this game based on if i beat you with this character this is a bad matchup or good matchup? Players superior mind reading doesn't exist? I love this community but a lot of us need to change a lot, People say im the best cyrax player, no i'm not, and i have never said i am, i really suck at combos and drop a lot of shit, see maxter vs showtime, or against Pig, why i win with cyrax, is just patience and outsmarting my opps, of course the chars tools help me out, but i see a lot of people on this community who consider themselves best with such characters, and their opinion is the only one that matters concerning that char and matchups, I'm a downplayer and have no right to talk, and i downplay a character that is not only thanks to him that i have made some top 8s, i think NEC was the only tournament during this year i went full cyrax and almost lost my first matchup against pimpuigi, pimpuigi is gdlk btw and a very underrated player.
Why do we have to be so arrogant and believe our opinions are the right ones? as a community we should support and embrace the opinion of others, for me bad and good matchups exist but it is up to the player to stop their gay fantasy with their character loyalty and pick up a diff char if they believe they lose cause of the matchup, pick a counter for the matchup you think is bad for your char, if they still own your ass, you are the one that sux at the game.
I would put this list on top of the one we made, peopel would say is because of cyrax, but it is not, I just believe is better made and if i didn't believe it wasn't better i would say they might be right and they could have more knowledge than us and give them benefit of the doubt.
Our community has Become too arrogant, and sorry for saying this, it vexes me what we are becoming thinking we are the only ones that can be right about this game.

SLy

Noob
All because you consider yourself a downplayer doesn't mean you don't know or see whats going on within FGC communities in general. but I agree though. They have their reasons. We have ours. But I said ours is more accurate based off knowledge and tech I see spread around the forum and etc. It seems like we have better methods that they have yet to come across.. And to be fair probably vice versa.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Mileena Can start combos from all of her special moves, including mid air, cyrax can't, chief of the mileena downplaying army, Sonic fox is the only one who doesn't downplays her =)
Sonic fox uplays her

he says ridiculous things like mileena is 5-5 w kabal and then gets his back blown out

I agree neck bite is an awesome move, nothing better than starting 80% combos with it and 40% unbreakables w neckbite, just an unstopable move oh and i forgot to mention the 80% and 40% unbreakables w sai and IAS, amazing

I dont know why everyone is such a pussy in attacking the cyrax downplaying

This has nothing to do with me and my loss to you, I know the cyrax MU now and that can be validated by anyone who played me around dallas compared to today

I know kenshi is top 2-4 just like I know cyrax is top 5

Its just reality

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
A single person can change the mind of many, This list is acceptable and i fully support it, i know MK9 is mostly played in the USA, but are we the best because of it? Hell NO, there might be players in other countries with a smaller scene with a bigger intellect on how to beat his opponents, remember that it requires a lot of mental power to win on any fighting game or any game of any type.
Look at what happened at final round, Marvel vs capcom 3, Japan doesn't even play that game much, and will never beat the americans on it, that single guy with a stupid team, or a team that the top players thought was stupid, swept the floor with all of them. we have a lot of arrogant players in this and all the games communities who diminish the work and opinion of others, specially when they are from other countries who the fuck are we to say this list is less accurate than ours?, where are the player's skills? is everything on this game based on if i beat you with this character this is a bad matchup or good matchup? Players superior mind reading doesn't exist? I love this community but a lot of us need to change a lot, People say im the best cyrax player, no i'm not, and i have never said i am, i really suck at combos and drop a lot of shit, see maxter vs showtime, or against Pig, why i win with cyrax, is just patience and outsmarting my opps, of course the chars tools help me out, but i see a lot of people on this community who consider themselves best with such characters, and their opinion is the only one that matters concerning that char and matchups, I'm a downplayer and have no right to talk, and i downplay a character that is not only thanks to him that i have made some top 8s, i think NEC was the only tournament during this year i went full cyrax and almost lost my first matchup against pimpuigi, pimpuigi is gdlk btw and a very underrated player.
Why do we have to be so arrogant and believe our opinions are the right ones? as a community we should support and embrace the opinion of others, for me bad and good matchups exist but it is up to the player to stop their gay fantasy with their character loyalty and pick up a diff char if they believe they lose cause of the matchup, pick a counter for the matchup you think is bad for your char, if they still own your ass, you are the one that sux at the game.
I would put this list on top of the one we made, peopel would say is because of cyrax, but it is not, I just believe is better made and if i didn't believe it wasn't better i would say they might be right and they could have more knowledge than us and give them benefit of the doubt.
Our community has Become too arrogant, and sorry for saying this, it vexes me what we are becoming thinking we are the only ones that can be right about this game.
Dunno if you re trolling or not Maxter, but your post is on point man. Srsly.

Maxter

Noob
Dunno if you re trolling or not Maxter, but your post is on point man. Srsly.
I'm not trolling i just feel sad that some elite players from this community and this country think that we are the only ones that are relevant concerning anything about this game.
Just because we run most tournaments in this country doesn't give us the right to trash and criticize others Opinions. AE has most of the top players in the world living and playing here, but a handful of the best Japs or Koreans own our arses, Japs don't play marvel or maybe a few of them do, one of them come here and destroy everyone, same happen to some elite players at VXG, Dominicana took like four games first place, including MK9 over the world champion, they took AE Tekken, and SCV.
Best player in DR is a Liu Kang Player, he says Liu is one of the best, overhere people would be trashing the guy until they get their arses own by him. don't know what people are eating here, but it seems to be that we are becoming more stupid every day.
This community in this country is so selfish, that they don't see how much tech other countries have contribute with, for instance, Foxy grandpa opened everyone's eyes on how to punish Jax main string f4,3,2, Tony T has contribute with a lot of tech and combos with cyrax that i even use, you have contribute with a lot of ermac stuff, ect mcfly has contribute with so many Lao's combos including those with teleports, tha even the world champ PL and many others use a lot, doctrine dark Kabal empower all of the Kabal users including Reo, i could keep mentioning more, but still we believe that we are the only ones that are relevant.
I felt so bad when foxy grandpa had that seizure and hit his head, Jake, Ryan and usedforglue, were all day in the hospital taking care of his friend, still most of us here were celebrating when they got owned by PL's Kabal, Jr's kabal, Reo's Kabal, detroit was the only one using other chars. These guys were exhausted when they came back from the hospital with foxy and i know they weren"t performing their best, still we felt so proud of beating them, ask james how i was i was like WTF? they see foxy with stitches and bandages all over, the other guys exhausted and still we were celebrating beating them? and brag about USA is the best in the world?Damn we are evil? i felt glad i didn't participate on that 4vs4.
What are we becoming?
I know i troll a lot and create a lot of drama on these forums but i do it cause a lot of us deserve it. But when someone ask me if i'm serious about something i say the truth, Everyone who has met me and hang out with me in tournaments know what kind of person i really am, and they can tell you If i'm as evil as many of us are in this community, i would like to expose some real shit but it will hurt a lot of people so i will avoid it.
Good Night TYM.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
I'm not trolling i just feel sad that some elite players from this community and this country think that we are the only ones that are relevant concerning anything about this game.
Just because we run most tournaments in this country doesn't give us the right to trash and criticize others Opinions. UK SNIP
Best thing ever written by a Top MK player on this site in the LAST YEAR, HANDS FUCKIN DOWN.

Maxter is the example every top player should go by,

=Be fuckin deadly at the game but dont be a dick when you win, and never think your better then anyone else as a person,

so much love for this dude,

Fan for fuckin life,

great post,

thank you

I chaulked up the bullshit towards the UK dudes as typical American ignorance, espicially that stream where Bit was losing his head in the background not even playing lol, i think it was GGA vs UK, That was the day I lost all respect for him, you guys in the US still have some great players and great people though, but alotta fuckin dick heads, glad your not one of them Maxter :)

Love from Canada :)