What's new

Match-up Discussion Russia Tair List

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Here is an answer from real KINGusha, pay attention:

Hello, friends. I am KINGusha, Russian vice-champion and Champion of Kiev (Ukraine)

I want to thank Maxter, for he is the only person who understand me. Honestly I think this forum is full of trolls. Of all people only he understood me.
Also, the user who registered on your forum under my name and linked the tier list - is not me. If there are some kind of penalty for impostors on TYM I would like that applied, b/c this person acted dishonorably towards me - it is very unpleasant, when somebody uses your name to write publically.

Regarding tier list, I just want to say I wasnt the only one involved in putting that together:
Yes this is indeed "my" tier list, which is based of matchup charts - whichever character has more points gets the higher place. Sometimes 1 or 2 points decide character placing in tier list. Characters in tier list are placed decsending in power from left to right. Blood spots dont mean anything and were simply copied from picture of REO 's tier list. Chains mean that characters have the same amount of points and thus are tied for placing.

It is difficult to figure out theory and practice both to compile the best tier list possible. But we tried and realized there are no 100% correct tier lists.
Just consider this - S+, S, A+ - are the excatly the characters which are the easiest to win tournament with, with rare exceptions. As you see this characters are no so far away from each other points wise, so S tier and A tier do not have so much of a difference - all of them dominate.
There is only one S+ char and he is very different from everyone else, that is why the gap in points is so big. It just turns out this char has no equals and only one bad matchup.
Oh yes, about Skarlet - she isnt here b/c we dont know anything about the character and thus couldnt evaluate her - nobody ever played her at high level here, but seeing your videos I suggest she is A+.

Obviously I need to say that USA players are the best in MK9 - you are an example and inspiration to us. We watch your tournament and combo videos, we learn and realize you are stronger than us. But still there are points to be made:
Everyone except Maxter is disturbed by Cyrax mid-tier placing. It seems, REO was doing his tier list based on tournament results in USA.
Guys - if Maxter is making finals using character like Cyrax it only means the reason or your losses are yourselves. Understand that Cyrax is not top5, and Maxter is showing extreme skill using this character, which is probably the best-balanced in game.
Of course I need to say about Sector - maybe this char isnt S (pts equal to Sonya, by my math), but I cannot comprehend how underplayed he must be to get into mid - like in REO's tier list. He is obviously no lower than A+ and much, much stronger than Cyrax if you compare their options and abilities compared to other characters. I am not Russian champion, but we do have one and he also thinks too low about this outstanding character, seeing more disadvantages than advantages.
I am watching 16bit and CrazyDominican play for more than a year - at first I thought this is the way to play, but as time passed I started to question some aspects of your game. I understand completely why Kitana is Mid in REO tier list. I pondered about Kitana for a long time, and concluded there is only one player I can learn from - Mr. Mileena , who, sadly, dropped the character short after. I do not have high esteem of myself and thats why I ask of GGA 16 Bit and Crazy Dominican not to misunderstand me - Kitana is in S-tier and would be so points wise even if you handicap her in some matchups. You are just using her wrong math-wise, her unbreakerable potential specifically. Also you ignore her zoning and dont use it in matchups where it is crucial. Of course all players will say Kitana sucks, but discussing that would take too much time. I understand perfectly - everyone play as he sees fit, but still , try to change your game, after reading my guide following this link - http://www.fighting.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=257185#p257185 .
I just want to enjoy watching your Kitana play

to Maxter
Friend, I see you as a very skilled player for a very long time now, but myself (as well as many other Cyrax players) literally cry when you start playing finals in a unwinnable matchup. Why? Why Cyrax or Cyblax again and again? You cant win against a player of REO caliber this way, and its obvious he will not wait for you to catch up. I dont understand - why not use Sektor - this character has a much better chance at winning - which you did already. I do hope you will pick up Red once again, this character is very strong.

I`d be very appreciated if STORMS made a front page thread with King`s message. We should solve that misunderstanding between our communities.

I admitted it on page 6, but i had to do it again to stop all this russian hate lol

Seems like if i change my userpic back, guys like u will go on discussing this tier list
Guys like me? I didn't respond to the thread and I called your troll immediately, so how are people discussing it like me? Your trolls are incredibly easy to spot with or without the same pic. Keep thinking you're clever ;)

Kingusha

Banned
Guys like me? I didn't respond to the thread and I called your troll immediately, so how are people discussing it like me? Your trolls are incredibly easy to spot with or without the same pic. Keep thinking you're clever ;)
Sure, that's why they front paged it ;) Take a deep breath and go take some pills.
Also, the user who registered on your forum under my name and linked the tier list - is not me. If there are some kind of penalty for impostors on TYM I would like that applied, b/c this person acted dishonorably towards me - it is very unpleasant, when somebody uses your name to write publically.
What kind of penalty do u want 4me, mr. Angry Ivan? I've already got like 5 accounts here banned till 2018.
Welcome back, Clayman
It's been a while, bro. Not stayin' 4 too long though :(

Maxter

Noob
Here is an answer from real KINGusha, pay attention:

Hello, friends. I am KINGusha, Russian vice-champion and Champion of Kiev (Ukraine)

I want to thank Maxter, for he is the only person who understand me. Honestly I think this forum is full of trolls. Of all people only he understood me.

Regarding tier list, I just want to say I wasnt the only one involved in putting that together:
Yes this is indeed "my" tier list, which is based of matchup charts - whichever character has more points gets the higher place. Sometimes 1 or 2 points decide character placing in tier list. Characters in tier list are placed decsending in power from left to right. Blood spots dont mean anything and were simply copied from picture of REO 's tier list. Chains mean that characters have the same amount of points and thus are tied for placing.

It is difficult to figure out theory and practice both to compile the best tier list possible. But we tried and realized there are no 100% correct tier lists.
Just consider this - S+, S, A+ - are the excatly the characters which are the easiest to win tournament with, with rare exceptions. As you see this characters are no so far away from each other points wise, so S tier and A tier do not have so much of a difference - all of them dominate.
There is only one S+ char and he is very different from everyone else, that is why the gap in points is so big. It just turns out this char has no equals and only one bad matchup.
Oh yes, about Skarlet - she isnt here b/c we dont know anything about the character and thus couldnt evaluate her - nobody ever played her at high level here, but seeing your videos I suggest she is A+.

Obviously I need to say that USA players are the best in MK9 - you are an example and inspiration to us. We watch your tournament and combo videos, we learn and realize you are stronger than us. But still there are points to be made:
Everyone except Maxter is disturbed by Cyrax mid-tier placing. It seems, REO was doing his tier list based on tournament results in USA.
Guys - if Maxter is making finals using character like Cyrax it only means the reason or your losses are yourselves. Understand that Cyrax is not top5, and Maxter is showing extreme skill using this character, which is probably the best-balanced in game.
Of course I need to say about Sector - maybe this char isnt S (pts equal to Sonya, by my math), but I cannot comprehend how underplayed he must be to get into mid - like in REO's tier list. He is obviously no lower than A+ and much, much stronger than Cyrax if you compare their options and abilities compared to other characters. I am not Russian champion, but we do have one and he also thinks too low about this outstanding character, seeing more disadvantages than advantages.
I am watching 16bit and CrazyDominican play for more than a year - at first I thought this is the way to play, but as time passed I started to question some aspects of your game. I understand completely why Kitana is Mid in REO tier list. I pondered about Kitana for a long time, and concluded there is only one player I can learn from - Mr. Mileena , who, sadly, dropped the character short after. I do not have high esteem of myself and thats why I ask of GGA 16 Bit and Crazy Dominican not to misunderstand me - Kitana is in S-tier and would be so points wise even if you handicap her in some matchups. You are just using her wrong math-wise, her unbreakerable potential specifically. Also you ignore her zoning and dont use it in matchups where it is crucial. Of course all players will say Kitana sucks, but discussing that would take too much time. I understand perfectly - everyone play as he sees fit, but still , try to change your game, after reading my guide following this link - http://www.fighting.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=257185#p257185 .
I just want to enjoy watching your Kitana play

to Maxter
Friend, I see you as a very skilled player for a very long time now, but myself (as well as many other Cyrax players) literally cry when you start playing finals in a unwinnable matchup. Why? Why Cyrax or Cyblax again and again? You cant win against a player of REO caliber this way, and its obvious he will not wait for you to catch up. I dont understand - why not use Sektor - this character has a much better chance at winning - which you did already. I do hope you will pick up Red once again, this character is very strong.

I`d be very appreciated if STORMS made a front page thread with King`s message. We should solve that misunderstanding between our communities.

Thanks for all the good wishes and your support brother, As Long as it is Reo or CD orCD Jr, or Any other NY player i'm ok with getting beaten, Lately Reo has won 3 major stacked tournaments and i'm very proud of him, He and Jr are the only players that has beaten me twice in a tournament and it is because they are very good players and know how to fight cyrax at its best, I can't channel any dark energy into them, =).
You are right about Sektor, I always give these characters a break and come back stronger with them, Sektor is underplayed a lot and he is a better character than cyrax, i have so many good techs with him, one specially for mileena and sonya, sektor is indestructible =).
He is really well placed on your list.
Hope this community stop making so many tier lists and give more credits to the players.
Also they must accept tier lists from other countries since here you see many of these lists based on the author main character's matchups experience. I have never made a list myself to avoid criticism and nerver will, i'm even getting tired of all the drama EMOS on the site, lol is not that drama hurts me it hurts me the ones who give so much shit about anything written here, is so eassy to avoid reading threads that you think are irrelevants or may hurt you =/ Too much paranoia in this community really, I'm about to follow CD Jr and stop posting unless it is something really important.
Greetings to all the to All the Russian Players.