What's new

Match-up Discussion Russia Tair List

Flagg

Noob
I'm not trolling i just feel sad that some elite players from this community and this country think that we are the only ones that are relevant concerning anything about this game.
Just because we run most tournaments in this country doesn't give us the right to trash and criticize others Opinions. AE has most of the top players in the world living and playing here, but a handful of the best Japs or Koreans own our arses, Japs don't play marvel or maybe a few of them do, one of them come here and destroy everyone, same happen to some elite players at VXG, Dominicana took like four games first place, including MK9 over the world champion, they took AE Tekken, and SCV.
Best player in DR is a Liu Kang Player, he says Liu is one of the best, overhere people would be trashing the guy until they get their arses own by him. don't know what people are eating here, but it seems to be that we are becoming more stupid every day.
This community in this country is so selfish, that they don't see how much tech other countries have contribute with, for instance, Foxy grandpa opened everyone's eyes on how to punish Jax main string f4,3,2, Tony T has contribute with a lot of tech and combos with cyrax that i even use, you have contribute with a lot of ermac stuff, ect mcfly has contribute with so many Lao's combos including those with teleports, tha even the world champ PL and many others use a lot, doctrine dark Kabal empower all of the Kabal users including Reo, i could keep mentioning more, but still we believe that we are the only ones that are relevant.
I felt so bad when foxy grandpa had that seizure and hit his head, Jake, Ryan and usedforglue, were all day in the hospital taking care of his friend, still most of us here were celebrating when they got owned by PL's Kabal, Jr's kabal, Reo's Kabal, detroit was the only one using other chars. These guys were exhausted when they came back from the hospital with foxy and i know they weren"t performing their best, still we felt so proud of beating them, ask james how i was i was like WTF? they see foxy with stitches and bandages all over, the other guys exhausted and still we were celebrating beating them? and brag about USA is the best in the world?Damn we are evil? i felt glad i didn't participate on that 4vs4.
What are we becoming?
I know i troll a lot and create a lot of drama on these forums but i do it cause a lot of us deserve it. But when someone ask me if i'm serious about something i say the truth, Everyone who has met me and hang out with me in tournaments know what kind of person i really am, and they can tell you If i'm as evil as many of us are in this community, i would like to expose some real shit but it will hurt a lot of people so i will avoid it.
Good Night TYM.
WOW, this and #108 are seriously two of the best posts i've ever read on this site! Maxter for MK PRESIDENT!

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Obviously a list will be different everywhere, the only reason the USA/General list is like it is, is due to the travelling done and various scenes fighting that have players using different characters.

Is Kenshi really that good? Or is Pig really that good?
Kabal is on top because of REO & Detroit.
BUT, Jax isnt, despite CD Jr winning with him all the time.

If the UK list was put together in this fashion, the top 3 would probably be Cage, Cyrax, Sektor since they take the top spots in our tournaments, but its not true that they're actually the best.

Just take this list with the context behind it too.

you cant really take noobs placement serious. he is a zoning character that cant zone, he doesnt have armor and he doesnt have damage, no impressive normals and his d3 and d4 are good but he doesnt have a good normal to make the best use of it.

Reactions: RYX

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I love how everyone is ignoring the fact that:

A. Numerous Russian Players have come in saying one Russian player made this list
B. One russian player even said that this Kingusha guy said he didnt even sign up on TYM, and this is probably a troll.

But go ahead, argue over a troll tier list.

Kingusha

Banned
I love how everyone is ignoring the fact that:

A. Numerous Russian Players have come in saying one Russian player made this list
B. One russian player even said that this Kingusha guy said he didnt even sign up on TYM, and this is probably a troll.

But go ahead, argue over a troll tier list.
C. Smoke is bottom 5

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Listen to the best National anthem ever and you will know why this tier list is 100% correct.
Can't disagree with Mother Russia best players' tier List.

Please don't send Peter the Great to our coasts.
We are not Prepared!!!
Бог благословляет матери России.
This is one of the greatest posts of all time.

I very nearly fell off my chair and died.

DarkSlayerSmith

Fundamentals in real life
the player who everyone exceeds in skills in any country,will allways be top tier
the tier list represents the knowledge of each fighter potencial in the game by the player skill.if ppl dont know the true potencial of the fighter they will consider him weak because they dont know him,by skill or MU.
The Human Factor Will Chance The Tier List,does not matter the country only the Us.We Determinate who the Stronger is.
BTW we are talking about TIER LIST right?:confused:, not TAIR LIST(in Russian),coz I dont wont to be posting the wrong subjet:D