What's new

Match-up Discussion Russia Tair List

Kingusha

Banned
Noob is one from the good zoners, Cyrax does biggest damage but not have mixups or zoning. Cyrax sucks to S+, S, A+.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Noob is one from the good zoners, Cyrax does biggest damage but not have mixups or zoning.
He has a D4 that is +16 on hit and otg's and cancels into an overhead buzzsaw. He has the best mix up in the entire game with command grab loops versus a string leading to a net that leads to round ending damage. He has breaker traps where if you break you get combo'd anyways. He has a great air parry which moves him quicker than a standard jump, advancing strings, bombs and nets which force the opponent to move and get themselves in trouble, a teleport that gets him in for a combo when a long range net hits.

I am assuming there aren't that many great Cyrax's in Russia because if there was you would probably LOL at Cyrax being that low.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Ffs, moders, delete this thread, im begging u. It disgraces our country.
He has a D4 that is +16 on hit and otg's and cancels into an overhead buzzsaw. He has the best mix up in the entire game with command grab loops versus a string leading to a net that leads to round ending damage. He has breaker traps where if you break you get combo'd anyways. He has a great air parry which moves him quicker than a standard jump, advancing strings, bombs and nets which force the opponent to move and get themselves in trouble, a teleport that gets him in for a combo when a long range net hits.

I am assuming there aren't that many great Cyrax's in Russia because if there was you would probably LOL at Cyrax being that low.
We have a very good Cyrax. But unfortunately he`s downplaying him even more than King, lol. D:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
How DARE you have the queen at E.

Somebody needs to be whooped by Sindel.

Kitana sucks; she needs buffs. She's not top 10.
You can move Sindel up as long as you don't put her ahead of Cyber Sub Zero who is a tad ahead of Cryax in the tier list.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
How DARE you have the queen at E.

Somebody needs to be whooped by Sindel.

Kitana sucks; she needs buffs. She's not top 10.
Our community is too small to have players maining all characters. Most of the information here is irrelevant.

Funny thing. Most players usually downplay their characters. Kingusha is the only one who upplays.(His main is Kitana) -_-

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Rain/Shang/Ermac below noob? :s
Sektor S?

There is no possible way any of them decisions can be right, sorry.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
An african guy making fun of a russian guy's english... wow

I see points for tier placement.. post the matchup chart.
NOOOO, PLZ. NO POINTS. I DONT WANNA SEE KITANA-CAGE 7-3 or KITANA-SONYA 7-3. Dont ruin my sanity, plz. :(

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
An african guy making fun of a russian guy's english... wow

lol i'm not.
i'm just trying to Copy Insuperable and FCP/EMP SCAR, when they speak gangsta english its real funny.

This is their tier list, or at least the characters in top are the ones they play at the highest level, expect i believe Kabal that is possibly in all tier lists as S+ because of REO.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
Rain/Shang/Ermac below noob? :s
Sektor S?

There is no possible way any of them decisions can be right, sorry.
Rain is because he never played any good of him.
Ermac-i dont know. As for me insignis is very good with him (At least he was).
Shang-thats a long story. Speaking fast its a sort of revenge to his main rival - Belial.

CheapEddie

I HAVE A FACE NOW!
This is their tier list, or at least the characters in top are the ones they play at the highest level, expect i believe Kabal that is possibly in all tier lists as S+ because of REO.
^This. We`re not supposed to build any lists because we dont even have all fcking characters to check information.
However, some chars are just being underrated. (Like Cyr obviously).

Oh, what am i talking about? This list is full of shit. :(

Flagg

Noob
Guys, probably a bit harsh to start saying "this tier list is shit".....tier lists are notorious for being different in other countries. Im sure if the UK, Greece, Italy, Ghana, hell Australia, made their own individual tier lists, they would be different to everyone elses.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Guys, probably a bit harsh to start saying "this tier list is shit".....tier lists are notorious for being different in other countries. Im sure if the UK, Greece, Italy, Ghana, hell Australia, made their own individual tier lists, they would be different to everyone elses.
Ghana's/Angola's Tier list is really close similar to the TYM's tier list, Mix-Up CJ or SelasieBrown or even DarkSlayerSmith can confirm it ;)