What's new

*Rumor* New Leak From “NRS Employee”

kantboy-2

Ripper
Female guest - Wonder Woman 1984 is around the corner and Joker is getting lonely...

Cheetah, come join the fun. If they add Luthor as the final guest, I'd be happy as well. 'Anti-Trinity' in MK.

"Injustice 3 will not be our next title."

Didn't Boon or someone else at NRS state like two weeks ago that the next project wasn't related to Injustice or Mortal Kombat? Why even include this? Seems pretty redundant to me.

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Female would have to be Sarah Connor, Harley Quinn or Ripley (though she should have been in MKX instead).

I don't think the Buffy creators would be keen on her being dismembered.

As far as the ones on the sidelines, I can only think of the Robots.

I think they are just baiting with Mileena. Though it would be an interesting move to be forced to buy her separately outside a Kombat Pack to see how she sells.

Still... I don't think she will be in it. I think NRS is just being contrary about this more than anything else.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
"Injustice 3 will not be our next title."

Didn't Boon or someone else at NRS state like two weeks ago that the next project wasn't related to Injustice or Mortal Kombat? Why even include this? Seems pretty redundant to me.
Because if they don't say anything people will go "huh Boon didn't mention Injustice 3, probably to throw us off, so by not mentioning it means that he's actually working on Injustice 3!", and then fake leaks occur.

And why do we need the same amount female characters as male characters? This bs needs to end, makes no fking sense. Overall males are stronger and more aggressive so it makes sense that fighting games consist more out of male combatants. I really dislike this kind of politics in video games. shit is getting really lame now days.
Because you're not the only bitch being served by this game. Also, go meet more people, your insecurities are showing.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Female would have to be Sarah Connor, Harley Quinn or Ripley (though she should have been in MKX instead).

I don't think the Buffy creators would be keen on her being dismembered.

As far as the ones on the sidelines, I can only think of the Robots.

I think they are just baiting with Mileena. Though it would be an interesting move to be forced to buy her separately outside a Kombat Pack to see how she sells.

Still... I don't think she will be in it. I think NRS is just being contrary about this more than anything else.
Sarah, Ripley and Harley ALL have tribute skins already. Not that that completely deconfirms them (Spawn Jacqui) but I think it waters it down a bit. I’m still sticking with my feeling The Bride has a big chance. Or another DC villain (Harley, Ivy, Cheetah)

NoCharge

Noob
Cynthia Rothrock would be a pretty cool DLC guest if we I had to pick. She was the inspiration for Sonya in MK1, so would be dope.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I still don’t understand the point of leaking stuff if you’re an employee of NRS, or any game company. The risks far outweigh the rewards. I mean, what rewards are there even? Unless you’re pulling a Chern and burn and trying to sell off information, it seems like a lose lose situation.

I don't get this. This guy leaks the genders of the four characters but can't be bothered to release who they are?? Like why risk your whole job to leak stuff and then not leak it? Seems odd. And the fuck does "unfortunate bystander" mean? Blanche??? Stryker??

Maybe this is NRS uping their troll game and doing this fully on purpose. Cuz its only dismissing leaks to keep everyone guessing really, not leaking anything noteworthy of itself. Like how easy would it be for this dude to take his picture in his little office or whatever "evidence" it was he sent the reddit guy, all the awhile Boons telling him what to type. But i don't wanna get all in my head with this shit and bust out the tin foil hats just yet. Thats how troll Boon wins.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Buffy ....90%
Bayoneta or Bloody Rayne....80%
Lara Croft ......70%
Xena..........60%
WitchBlade....50%
Selene (Underworld Series).....30%
Ellie (The Worst of us series) .....0,1%

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
I don't get this. This guy leaks the genders of the four characters but can't be bothered to release who they are?? Like why risk your whole job to leak stuff and then not leak it? Seems odd. And the fuck does "unfortunate bystander" mean? Blanche??? Stryker??

Maybe this is NRS uping their troll game and doing this fully on purpose. Cuz its only dismissing leaks to keep everyone guessing really, not leaking anything noteworthy of itself. Like how easy would it be for this dude to take his picture in his little office or whatever "evidence" it was he sent the reddit guy, all the awhile Boons telling him what to type. But i don't wanna get all in my head with this shit and bust out the tin foil hats just yet. Thats how troll Boon wins.

"unfortunate Bystander"

maybe Artie (mk movie 1995) or Mokap or Liu kang Brother chan ? immo its Chamaleon male to bring all Ninjas back again or maybe cyrax

"why this guy Leaks the genders"

Maybe is Stephanie using Troll acount ?

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Buffy ....90%
Bayoneta or Bloody Rayne....80%
Lara Croft ......70%
Xena..........60%
WitchBlade....50%
Selene (Underworld Series).....30%
Ellie (The Worst of us series) .....0,1%
Honestly I don't see Buffy, Bayonetta, Lara Croft or Xena getting decapitated, gutted or dismembered in this game.

Rayne comes from an actually gory and cheesy franchise. Selene... maybe, but I think Kate Beckinsale is done with the character. Alice from Resident Evil?

I don't know WitchBlade lol sorry, I can't comment on her.

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
Also nobody remembers or cares who bloodrayne is so that ain't ever gonna happen

and I say this as an earnest supporter of the first game which I consider a hidden gem. 2nd game sucks though.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
And why do we need the same amount female characters as male characters? This bs needs to end, makes no fking sense. Overall males are stronger and more aggressive so it makes sense that fighting games consist more out of male combatants. I really dislike this kind of politics in video games. shit is getting really lame now days.
Are you ok?