What's new

*Rumor* New Leak From “NRS Employee”

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I hope they make a Batman fighting game. I'm serious. Batman has some of the best villains and allies ever. They love Batman and it shows, since they flooded Injustice with characters related to him.

A pure Batman fighting game with characters and stages from his franchise would be awesome.
Yep. Not their fault Batman has one of the best fictional universes of all time. Even within the Bat family, they would all have different fight styles. Batman is jack of all trades, Nightwing would be pure speed and offense w/ escrima, Tim Drake Robin could have the staff and some tech, Damian Wayne Robin would have a sword, Red Hood guns obviously, Batwing could be a zoner, Batgirl could easily be a trap character, Batwoman is pretty meh but everyone else is great. And every villain is of course vastly different.

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
If the female DLC guest is real, it better be like WW, or Buffy. I think a DC character has more chances of making it in though. I for one would not mind Supergirl, voiced by Melissa Benoist for reasons.
DC would never allow WW or Supergirl to get their face torn off. But, villains are another story. Harley, Cheetah, Catwoman, or my Poison Ivy theory all could totally happen and would be an easy guest to get since its WB.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I for one would not mind Supergirl, voiced by Melissa Benoist for reasons.
Idk if you're joking or not, but all I wanted from Injustice 2 was an 'Arrowverse' skin pack with the costumes, faces, and voices of the actors that portray them on the TV shows. For at least The Flash, Green Arrow, and Supergirl. Since they're kind of the big 3 of the Arrowverse.

Just gonna drop this here. Can anyone with 'insider knowledge' debunk this? It riffs off of yesterday's leak but the name is the same name as the guy who leaked the Aftermath press release; https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/511594038

"Since someone at Reddit let the cat out of the bag about Kombat Pack 3, I'll go one step further and reveal what I know. Aftermath, internally at least, was considered to be Pack 2 so the next pack is considered to be 3. What it will be advertised as publicly I don't know yet, they are still deciding on that. The first character will be dropping around late August.

In no particular order, the characters in Pack 3 are Havik, Sektor, Mokap and Buffy. Buffy will be voiced and have the likeness of Sarah Michelle Gellar. Mokap will basically be the Shujinko of this game, utilizing gameplay specials of several different characters from MKX that did not make the cut in MK11 like Kenshi, Kung Jin, Bo' Rai Cho, Quan Chi and Takeda."

Just gonna drop this here. Can anyone with 'insider knowledge' debunk this? It riffs off of yesterday's leak but the name is the same name as the guy who leaked the Aftermath press release; https://boards.4channel.org/v/thread/511594038

"Since someone at Reddit let the cat out of the bag about Kombat Pack 3, I'll go one step further and reveal what I know. Aftermath, internally at least, was considered to be Pack 2 so the next pack is considered to be 3. What it will be advertised as publicly I don't know yet, they are still deciding on that. The first character will be dropping around late August.

In no particular order, the characters in Pack 3 are Havik, Sektor, Mokap and Buffy. Buffy will be voiced and have the likeness of Sarah Michelle Gellar. Mokap will basically be the Shujinko of this game, utilizing gameplay specials of several different characters from MKX that did not make the cut in MK11 like Kenshi, Kung Jin, Bo' Rai Cho, Quan Chi and Takeda."
Sektor but no Cyrax??

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter

100% false and just piggybacking off other leaks to make it sound credible, when those previous leaks themselves have nothing credible about them

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Probably piggy backing, stealing the name of the real leaker is a huge red flag
I would fucking love Mokap though lmao. I love joke characters, and him stealing other moves would be funny.
Idk much about Buffy but with all the talk about her I’ll probably educate myself in the event she gets added. She sounds cool.

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
Exactly this.

A game with magic, monsters, and time travel... a "law of nature" is why there are more males than females...?

Thats some weak juvenile nonsense.
Hey Baby did u miss me ?

im not talking about video games ....in fighting games they can do whatever they want im not complaining at all