What's new

*Rumor* New Leak From “NRS Employee”

Hara-Killer

Reverse Salt
What's that gotta do with a video game tho. Literally EVERYONE is aggressive and strong af in Mortal Kombat, that's literally the entire point. You've got fckn Sonya. Normal human ass bitch Sonya. Splitting people in half with her legs. Y'all really just tried to pull a reason for more male characters than females outta your asses AND THAT's fragile masculinity my mans, but that makes literally no sense in the world NRS has created. There's no LOGICAL reason why there are more male characters other than there just ARE.

And nobody's complaining about how many male characters there are. But, that there could just simply be some more female characters.

Ashrah, Khameleon, Kira, Li Mei, Mileena, Nitara, Sareena, Tanya.

There's just a ton of female characters that should be shown some more love.
im not talking about video games ....in fighting games they can do whatever they want im not complaining at all

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Haven’t seen anybody post this one yet. Pretty fresh off 4chan. I don’t buy it.

I don't know...those are the four characters most of the big leaks said we're supposed to come next, with Mia now being put in Ash's place.

That's your major Deception-era and Armageddon-era characters in Havik and Daegon, while Sektor on his own is reminiscent of when Cyrax was on his own in Deadly Alliance. And we get the Evil Dead character we were apparently supposed to get originally in Joker's place.

It makes a good bit more sense than Mokap or Rambo, but here are so many leaks in the boat now that it's silly. Still, a big enough majority of them have told us those three particular characters are in the works for me to think it's going to be the plan. But it's entirely likely this leak is just a rewrite of the ones that have already come out over the last couple of months - isn't telling us anything we haven't already heard.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Lol leak after leak just makes me not believe any of them.

Although if there were an unfortunate bystander I think it'd be Sektor/Cyrax, they were used in the story and immediately thrown away under no will of their own.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Semi-unrelated, but did you know Joss Whedon once tried to get a Buffy Animated Series made, but nobody was willing to give him a budget to do it the way he wanted. All I'm saying is I'd sub to WB's streaming service for that. Granted Buffy in the modern era would be a hell of a lot different. Can't wait 6 seasons to debut a cell phone as some kind of super weapon this time, lol.

I keep getting a gut feeling that if there's a female guest it's going to be Harley Quinn. Easy for them to obtain rights, helps tie Joker in, they put multiple MK characters into injustice and she can be as violent as they want to make her.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
5 guests seems kind of overboard to me. They've never done more than 4 so I dunno what to think about this.
4 guests is already overboard. They keep adding more guests every game, and they keep selling. So long as it makes a profit, they'll keep pumping them out. If there was a leak that said KP2 was just four more guest characters, I'd believe it.

I’m just spitballing here but, what if NRS teased the next characters with every skin pack that’s supposed to be released over time with aftermath and those skin packs would be a way to set up a potential KP2 (or 3 if aftermath was in fact KP2) with 3 characters and then we’d get the next pack with 5 ( assuming a perfect rectangle for the select screen was the plan ).

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
4 guests is already overboard. They keep adding more guests every game, and they keep selling. So long as it makes a profit, they'll keep pumping them out. If there was a leak that said KP2 was just four more guest characters, I'd believe it.
So far, the most we’ve gotten is four, so we actually haven’t gotten more every game. I don’t see them going above 5 this time purely because of Ash possibly making it, and if he doesn’t then his replacement (unless that was Robocop)

E

Eldriken

I know she's a console exclusive character, but stranger things have happened. If we're to get a female guest character and the aforementioned doesn't matter, I'd wager it possibly being Nariko from Heavenly Sword.

That, or maybe Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn?

I know these are unlikely for a variety of reasons, but I'd hope for an unexpected, unlikely and Hell, probably unwanted character. If not the above, I'd settle for Rayne.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
lol, this shit really went out of control, now all hell breaks loose in Twitter and so, any troll just come up with his own version of a supposed leak bs, oh my ! :confused:

I will keep my sanity and take none word of this as real, so, I only believe now in real and official sources coming up from Ed Boon, NRS or official MK Twitter account ..... every week, a new stupid gossip and rumour just appear , so, fuck off all of this, hehe :joker: