What's new

*Rumor* New Leak From “NRS Employee”

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
People didn't believe Aftermath leaks too... Just saying.
There were also a shit ton of other “leaks” mixed in that were bullshit. Not to mention, the Aftermath leaks that had some truth also had some garbage.
honestly, if you aren’t skeptical of any leak, no matter the source, you’re fucking noddy.

Swindle

Philanthropist & Asshole
My guess, if we’re entertaining the idea this is real, is it might be their ID card or some evidence of them working there and not a picture of the roster or something. That would at least make it more real to me.
And the fact that the mod didn’t say really helps his case, lol

All NRS games lack female characters. The ratio in MK11 is much better but it was fucking abysmal before. MKX had like... 8 females I believe. 9 if you count Ferra/Torr.

Injustice games are worse lmao.
8 women in the roster is not a lack of female characters lol MK is simply one of the fighting series where it's not female dominated.

Skullgirls this ain't.

MK11 has 11 female characters out of a 34 character roster. Even if half of KP3 is female, the roster will mostly be made up of male characters. :coffee:
Yeah?

Outside of Mileena and Sareena there's not a lot of demand for more females compared to males like Cyborgs, Ninjas, Havik, Takeda etc

Last edited:

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I would way rather have Kung Jin back, but I would NOT be mad at all at the return of Takeda. Scorpion's #1 student returned to avenge the death of his father AND his master? Give him a beard and an NJP that launches and I am all in.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Lets assume it's what the leak says. I'd want Takeda, Human Smoke, and Ermac to be in. As for the female guest, I literally can't think of one I'd like to see in the game, male or female otherwise. They already used all the cool guests, which is why we have Robocop in this game.

MK11 has 11 female characters out of a 34 character roster. Even if half of KP3 is female, the roster will mostly be made up of male characters. :coffee:
And why do we need the same amount female characters as male characters? This bs needs to end, makes no fking sense. Overall males are stronger and more aggressive so it makes sense that fighting games consist more out of male combatants. I really dislike this kind of politics in video games. shit is getting really lame now days.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
Overall males are stronger and more aggressive so it makes sense that fighting games consist more out of male combatants. I really dislike this kind of politics in video games. shit is getting really lame now days.
This is the dumbest shit I read today.

Also, you can't blame people for wanting more female characters. NRS have finally gotten to making GOOD looking female characters. They don't look like actual garbage anymore with new face scanning tech. This isn't MKX/IGAU anymore. The female characters look incredible and of course, some people would want to see MORE of that. They want to see how other female MK characters would look with the new technology.

Anyway, I hope the female guest is Buffy. She's a bad bitch and idk anything about Xena or anyone else.

Also, if their next game isn't going to be Injustice. Let me go ahead and get my hopes up for that Marvel fighting game.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
Completely forgot about Buffy
Never seen the show or movie so I can’t really comment but I can’t see her getting ripped to shreds/ripping others to shreds? Correct me if I’m wrong but I didn’t think the series was that violent which is why Ed mentioned her being in injustice.
I’m not opposed to the idea though.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is the dumbest shit I read today.

Also, you can't blame people for wanting more female characters. NRS have finally gotten to making GOOD looking female characters. They don't look like actual garbage anymore with new face scanning tech. This isn't MKX/IGAU anymore. The female characters look incredible and of course, some people would want to see MORE of that. They want to see how other female MK characters would look with the new technology.

Anyway, I hope the female guest is Buffy. She's a bad bitch and idk anything about Xena or anyone else.

Also, if their next game isn't going to be Injustice. Let me go ahead and get my hopes up for that Marvel fighting game.
Yes. Yes to all of this.

I was raised by a comic book man, and have wanted a new 1V1 Marvel game ever since Children Of The Atom.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
I’m putting my tinfoil hat on but hear me out ok
Somebody on reddit brought up it could be another DC guest. Logically, Harley would make sense as a female DC guest, but Cassie already has that skin. So who else would make sense? I could see a case for Catwoman. Or......
Refer to this tweet by the Harley Quinn animated series (which I highly recommend) a while back. Notice the picture of Poison Ivy, the words next to her specifically.
“You’re next”
Hm..... it’s almost like that’s the tag line for a certain game.....

Son of a bitch

Poison Ivy confirmed thanks for coming to my TED talk

Somebody on reddit brought up it could be another DC guest. Logically, Harley would make sense as a female DC guest, but Cassie already has that skin. So who else would make sense? I could see a case for Catwoman. Or......
Refer to this tweet by the Harley Quinn animated series (which I highly recommend) a while back. Notice the picture of Poison Ivy, the words next to her specifically.
“You’re next”

Son of a bitch

That would be cool!

Also i can attest to the Harley Quinn animated show being awesome!

“You’re next”

Son of a bitch

Unfortunate bystander, who is dead in the krypt againkenshin, who else? Also rain is fighting blaze so based on the hint I doubt it. Kenshi would be pretty bomb too

xXRagingFlameXx

“You’re next”

Son of a bitch

I would fckn love this ngl. Poison Ivy is one of my favorite Batman villains and I love her on the animated show. But, we can't have Ivy without Frank. If we don't get an intro or outro with Frank then I'm going to be disappointed.

xXRagingFlameXx

Frank would be a must. Has to be a win pose of her at the apartment with Frank on the couch.
YES! Honestly, they could show the whole squad. I would love that so much. Then when Injustice 3 rolls around, we can get Clayface. I could see him having a Shang Tsung soul steal esque move where he transforms into the opponent and can use their moveset. But I need the goofy voice actor from the animated show and I need him to act like an overdramatic theater nerd.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
YES! Honestly, they could show the whole squad. I would love that so much. Then when Injustice 3 rolls around, we can get Clayface. I could see him having a Shang Tsung soul steal esque move where he transforms into the opponent and can use their moveset. But I need the goofy voice actor from the animated show and I need him to act like an overdramatic theater nerd.
I thought the exact same thing about clay face when I started watching the show, he would be PERFECT for that! King Shark also would be a must for INJ3

I was mostly kidding about Poison Ivy being the last guest character but now I never realized how much I wanted it to happen.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Assuming this is true, I wonder what the next title is if it isn’t Injustice 3. Maybe my hopes of NRS actually dedicating time and resources into a classic MK re-release (preferably UMK3 and/or MKT) is a possibility? Lmao jk, NRS would never make my hopes and dreams come true like that.

Anyway, it’s hilarious as some have pointed out that this “leaker” said to not believe everything you see or hear with no evidence. Then says all of this and provides zero evidence. What would be the point of DM’ing an alleged picture when they could just post the picture publicly? That makes no sense. The only reason I could see you doing that, is because whatever the picture is... is a really good “fake”. And you know that if thousands could examine it, it would eventually be deemed illegitimate.

However, for the sake of fun, let’s say this “leaker” is telling the truth. It would be interesting to get a female guest character. But, who would that be? It could be a female DC character, or a female character no one could ever predict. Who knows? Honestly after thinking about it, I don’t see the point in putting too much thought into any of this when there’s no proof any of this is even real. Just my opinion though.