What's new

[RUMOR \ LEAK] Patch notes posted on MK11 Discord. Next patch is 9th August

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Yo I just noticed you have 132 Discord notifications in that picture, good grief. How many discord servers are you in dude?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Looks pretty fake honestly. Why would this have any credibility beyond some guy writing it?

Edit: Patch guy didn't even spell Cetrion's name right. Fake AF.
Until I know these aren't the patch notes they are real to me dammit!

Cause Erron and Jacqui need to cost defensive bar to quit being asshats! lol

Why would they make Kabal's b1 a high? lol

Definitely seems fake.
Cause fuck kabal that's why. :p

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
So....Shao Kahn's Dark Priest startup went from 80 frames to 7 according to this guy's notes.

K.

This is the first leak I've doubted.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
If Shao's f2 will be a mid and his buff will be faster, the dude's gonna be legit. I'd like to see more options on his f3 string though, since I'm playing more pressure Shao. Better stagger, safer, cancelable. Also more universal kb's.
They should not touch his f3 string at all. The last thing i want for Shao is to just have him turned into another braindead 10 frame mid full combo point blank 1 trick pony. The fact that you have to legitimately confirm the f3 with a late shoulder is what makes him unique. He already has a 10 frame mid into full combo, the fact that its not braindead ez mode confirm is the whole point. If you want someone with a better stagger safer f3 play jacqui or cassie or erron or whoever. No point in making every single character the same, its the reason i fear for the direction of this game in the future.

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
They should not touch his f3 string at all. The last thing i want for Shao is to just have him turned into another braindead 10 frame mid full combo point blank 1 trick pony. The fact that you have to legitimately confirm the f3 with a late shoulder is what makes him unique. He already has a 10 frame mid into full combo, the fact that its not braindead ez mode confirm is the whole point. If you want someone with a better stagger safer f3 play jacqui or cassie or erron or whoever. No point in making every single character the same, its the reason i fear for the direction of this game in the future.
You have a point.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
If it were mid people would just keep using it as a pressure tool, which it is not. If anything just make it faster to better whiff punishes and to make it not reactable in neutral
I can dig that. I don’t use it as a pressure tool, I’m just tired of getting d2 KB from a full screen swing. It’s one of the few ways I know how to get in the zone.