What's new

[RUMOR \ LEAK] Patch notes posted on MK11 Discord. Next patch is 9th August

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Imagine thinking Scorpion would go untouched and telports in general would go untouched as well.
Also what the hel would shang's MB corpse being overhead overhead even do

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Boy I sure do like my half screen mid hitting KB-having Jacqui dash punch that is -6. This line alone should expose this 'leak' as being fake

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Glad I can quote you directly. You need to help Jacqui Briggs by giving her a "Full-Auto" like projectile for her 1st Round Knockout. I'm a good fighting game player in general and this bitch needs something!!

Edit: I forgot tournament variations. Give her a Full-Auto projectile for her default special moves so they don't remove tournament moves.

Make D1 longer and 6 frames with 10 frame hit adv. and -4 on block. Thanks.

I've spent over 50,000,000 on the krypt shrine and refreshed the whole krypt 12-14 times.

Where is: Klassic Noob Saibot? Edenian Blue Kitana? MK11 Shao Kahn? Klassic Kano face-plate? Klassic Kabal mask? Jax' metal arms?

You NRS guys are a bunch of crooks. Going this lame COD way of unlocking shit. Wasting your life to do so; but, you still won't.

Keep this shit up and I'm done buying this NRS trash!!

Also, thank god for Skarlet augment + Stolen Riches. Stockpiling 10 million koins in two hours aint bad!
Please don't turn this into a Jacqui buff thread and 'NRS are trash' thread dude

Tell me more about this.
If you use Skarlet with an augment that nets you more koins with a fatality, you get 80,000-85,000 koins per match when a fatality is earned with "Stolen Riches."

Just set up the A.I. to do the Survival 25 man tower on Very Easy with Stolen Riches and the augment in-tact.

It'll do fatalities most of the time and net you 1.5-2.0 million koins each go around.

It only takes like 20-25 minutes per tower since it's one round wins.

It's how I rang the Krypt out of all its juices!!

Got everything possible from the Krypt.

I was getting one gear piece per fill-up on invisible chests on my 6th or 7th refill of the Krypt after I rang the Skin / Gear formula out of the shrine.

Last gear piece I got from the Krypt was some shitty Kung Lao hat.

Kung Lao was cool in MK9; but I don't like him in MKX or this game. Yuck!

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
If you use Skarlet with an augment that nets you more koins with a fatality, you get 80,000-85,000 koins per match when a fatality is earned with "Stolen Riches."

Just set up the A.I. to do the Survival 25 man tower on Very Easy with Stolen Riches and the augment in-tact.

It'll do fatalities most of the time and net you 1.5-2.0 million koins each go around.

It only takes like 20-25 minutes per tower since it's one round wins.

It's how I rang the Krypt out of all its juices!!

Got everything possible from the Krypt.

I was getting one gear piece per fill-up on invisible chests on my 6th or 7th refill of the Krypt after I rang the Skin / Gear formula out of the shrine.

Last gear piece I got from the Krypt was some shitty Kung Lao hat.

Kung Lao was cool in MK9; but I don't like him in MKX or this game. Yuck!
Thanks bro. I'm only fishing for Shao Kahn stuff. I hope to get them all eventually.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This is fake as fuck, NRS doesn't even write notations with all this technical output to be honestly.
And second the scorpion nerf doesn't even make sense lmao

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Lol patch notes for a patch a month out
I think I speak for most when I say:
please
fix hitboxes & Krushing Blow requirements so they are more practical.

Personal requests:
  • Certain fatal blows are a bit to strong.
  • Meter regenerates way to fast on many things.
  • Pokes should be -6 on block. Geras and others having 6f d1's that are -4 on block don't give any time to counter poke online having only 10f till next poke on block -3f from online.
Amazing job on Shang, he is very good but honest. He probably doesn't need it but maybe his Fatal Blow could either have more range or be faster on startup (15f Down from 25f) Some D4's have more range than his Fatal Blow.

Online / Kombat League Changes:

• Please add a way to filter WiFi connections.
  • make 100ms the cutoff to decline.
  • it would be nice to have the option to choose FT3 or FT2 instead of being forced to play only FT2.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Hope half of this is true but probably won't be lol. And no mention of Raiden at all? Yeah....either fake AF or NRS officially hates the Thunder God.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
Okay, just duck against Kabal now and win. Every string of him is High. Seems too much fake. Btw Kotal's low now safe on block such a great buff for him. Now he is s tier. :)