What's new

[RUMOR \ LEAK] Patch notes posted on MK11 Discord. Next patch is 9th August

If anything it looks like the original guy had a screen grab of WIP patch notes and then manually typed it out.
August 9th does seem about right tbh, and will be after EVO.

EDIT: Just realised it says "Hitbox issues fixed" that's a whole month until Johnny Cage will be useable if true. Guess I'm shelving until then.

Got a bit more context about the post, looks like the guy had access to the staff discord and manually put together a list?

KutlessMyth

mental and fundamental
Pretending that this isn't fake, D'Vorah needs hella fixed hitboxes.
Frost needs some buffs.
Baraka needs the damage scaling nerf, too. (Baraka mains can suck me to sleep 50% on 1 bar is ridiculous)
Noob needs some milk.
Johnny Needs hitbox fixes.
Garry changes looked HELLA clean though I'd be behind that.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
@Eonfuzz Thanks, for the effort man, but this is 1000000% fake.

The names are spelled wrong, the wording is whacked out, the hitboxes haven't been addressed at all, some of these changes are literally just laughable, but most importantly there is literally no reason for patch notes to 'leak'.

In what world have patch notes ever 'leaked'?

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
No kitana changes as well? Oh my gawd.
Hell, even dvorah got minimal changes. Frost got nothing. Jade got nothing. I pretttyyyy doubt this will be the "patch". Unless im mistaken there arent a lot of huge changes and i see no reason for this "patch" not to come out before EVO.

Last edited:
@Eonfuzz Thanks, for the effort man, but this is 1000000% fake.

The names are spelled wrong, the wording is whacked out, the hitboxes haven't been addressed at all, some of these changes are literally just laughable, but most importantly there is literally no reason for patch notes to 'leak'.

In what world have patch notes ever 'leaked'?
The hitboxes are addressed as little note at the bottom of the screencaps.
I didn't write this list anyway, and I think the guy manually wrote out a lot of the changes - after getting them from the staff discord - thus the typos and why some are missing.

Don't know how accurate or true it is, but 9th of August does seem right, and the dude was banned for it afterwards.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I don’t think names being spelled wrong or worded strangely disqualifies these. He could have written down the leaks in his own words.

That said, the changes just don’t sound believable. If they’re doing their first character balance patch, I think it will be way longer and more in depth.

That said, can’t “100%” discredit this until we see something official.