What's new

[RUMOR \ LEAK] Patch notes posted on MK11 Discord. Next patch is 9th August

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Based on NRS’s track record so far, I wouldn’t be surprised if these were the literal word-for-word patch notes, spelling and all! Legit, if NRS’s community manager didn’t know how to spell Cetrion, would anyone actually be surprised?

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
This is so fake it hurts.

1: I don't see Kabal being touched literally at all in the first patch except for MAYBE some slight damage scaling adjustments at most.
2: Sonya only getting away with damage scaling changes seems silly.
3: Shang's Corpse Drop being two overheads is also silly.
4: The entire list of Jacqui changes is utter horseshit. As much as she infuriates me to fight, there's no way they're going to make her cancels require defensive bar. At most they'll make them have larger gaps. I'm not even going to humor the dash punch change with a comment.
5: Cetrion's boulders are already slow on the wind up. That's not where Cetrion's power comes from and I don't see NRS nerfing random shit like that.
6: Rereading the Skarlet change makes my IQ drop on every attempt

All that conjecture aside, the general wording usage doesn't line up with NRS' typical patch style, the formatting is all over the place, and the misspellings and grammatical nonsense stand out badly. I get the story is supposed to be "Hey, I got access to something I wasn't supposed to so I wrote as much down as I could," but this doesn't even look like enough effort was put into it for that scenario.

In conclusion: yawwwwwwwwwn

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Well let's humor this, every single buff/nerf was misplaced. Nothing that needed it got changed and the important stuff wasn't even mentioned or explained: Hitboxes, Fatal Blows, KB Requirements, Meter Regen ect.
This might be legit, I can see NRS F-ing shit up like that again.

But most of it is so laughable the author is clearly out of touch with the game. First question was, did they copy it down wrong? Was it all typos? Even NRS isn't that bad at patching right?

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
If Shao's f2 will be a mid and his buff will be faster, the dude's gonna be legit. I'd like to see more options on his f3 string though, since I'm playing more pressure Shao. Better stagger, safer, cancelable. Also more universal kb's.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Because according to the leak she'd be losing easy cancels (They require defensive bar now)
Cancels are not what makes her good. The cancel is more negative than just staggering F3/F31/F12 which are all -2 on block.

Making her cancels cost meter would literally do nothing to hurt her. The mains would only have to lab up muscle memory with staggers instead of pressing LT(easier) and its saying she gets a lightning fast high dashpunch changed to a mid that's -6 on block? Yeah fucking right. They would have to be off their meds to give Jacqui a buff that absurd.