What's new

Reflect glitch video posted by Tom Brady!

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is known but not shared :)

BTW if you're playing against a sektor that uses xray then the problem isnt kenshi's reflect its the fact the sektor player thought XRAY was a good idea. Sektor player deserves to have the xray thrown back in his face cause its dumb to use it as sektor

One of the worst xrays in terms off effectiveness
Does it work with other projectile X-Rays? I know there's not many of them, but it'd be both broken and hilarious.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Does it work with other projectile X-Rays? I know there's not many of them, but it'd be both broken and hilarious.

Well No because only one other character has a projectile xray (kitana)

The "glitch" has something to do with slower projectiles being thrown before faster ones or UN-reflectable projectiles being thrown before reflect-able ones

Kit's fans are all same speed and reflect-able so it doesnt work w her

Actually, Kitana's, Secktor's, and Kenshi's XRAYS used to all be reflectable (no glitch), but they patched it out. I guess you can still abuse this glitch to do it again. It was actually funny watching nightwolf spin around like a ballerina.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Well No because only one other character has a projectile xray (kitana)

The "glitch" has something to do with slower projectiles being thrown before faster ones or UN-reflectable projectiles being thrown before reflect-able ones

Kit's fans are all same speed and reflect-able so it doesnt work w her
...That's all? Kit? I could've sworn there was more...well, Box doesn't feel very bright -_-...
Thank you, sir Pig. Now this seems a lot less broken and a lot more hilarious.

Pobre Sektor.

This is known but not shared :)

BTW if you're playing against a sektor that uses xray then the problem isnt kenshi's reflect its the fact the sektor player thought XRAY was a good idea. Sektor player deserves to have the xray thrown back in his face cause its dumb to use it as sektor

One of the worst xrays in terms off effectiveness
This glitch is monumentally stupid. Whether you want to say xray is a good or bad idea is irrelevant. Shit like this is why the numbers are dropping off at offline tournaments. I can't count the number of smoke resets I saw yesterday.

Everybody is moving to Kabal, smoke, johnny, sonya and kenshi. It's making it stale. If I see one more IAGB I'm going to slit my wrists.

People want wins, not competition. So as long as this crap, resets, and advantage bugs exist people will exploit them.

BTW, I'm not knocking nrs, they made a great game from the ground up, glitches are to he expected. I just hate that this kind of stuff is what people gravitate toward.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

This glitch is monumentally stupid. Whether you want to say xray is a good or bad idea is irrelevant. Shit like this is why the numbers are dropping off at offline tournaments. I can't count the number of smoke resets I saw yesterday.

Everybody is moving to Kabal, smoke, johnny, sonya and kenshi. It's making it stale. If I see one more IAGB I'm going to slit my wrists.

People want wins, not competition. So as long as this crap, resets, and advantage bugs exist people will exploit them.

BTW, I'm not knocking nrs, they made a great game from the ground up, glitches are to he expected. I just hate that this kind of stuff is what people gravitate toward.

ummmm wtf..... werent you AT the tournament yesterday? There was more KLs and reptiles and ermacs and freddys than there were Kabals Johnnys sonyas and kenshis..... In fact I dont know if I saw more than one Kenshi.

ummmm wtf..... werent you AT the tournament yesterday? There was more KLs and reptiles and ermacs and freddys than there were Kabals Johnnys sonyas and kenshis..... In fact I dont know if I saw more than one Kenshi.
I didn't comment on the number of individual characters at yesterdays tournament. I did comment on the amount of smoke resets at that tournament however.

Off the top of my head....
Reptile 2
Kung Lao 2
Ermac 1
Smoke 2 or 3
Sub zero 2
Jc 3 (used that many times not necessarily all the time)
Kabal 1 maybe more
Baraka!!!!! 1 and he was good
Sektor 1
Mileena 1
Sonya 2 or 3
Freddy 1

Anywho, it was a small turn out. The varying numbers of characters was in part due to counterpicking.

My point is I can see how people get turned off the game when at this point you need to pick smoke, Jc, kenshi, sonya or what have you because of all the glitches and counterpicking that goes on.

Yes I know that Freddy won this tournament. Watching Freddy is about as interesting as reading the old testament but at least it was different.

Pig Of The Hut

My honest opinion? People are saving their $ for MLG and Evo

Also some people have stopped going to tourneys because they don't feel they can win

Sucks but true

Neither one of you were there. Also, a tournament with like 18 ppl isn't a good measuring stick on who or how the community plays.

Also if this was known by you pig, its kind of a Dick move to not say "hey guys this exists, maybe look out for it". Cause I know sure as hell you would use it if you needed to.

Pig Of The Hut

Neither one of you were there. Also, a tournament with like 18 ppl isn't a good measuring stick on who or how the community plays.

Also if this was known by you pig, its kind of a Dick move to not say "hey guys this exists, maybe look out for it". Cause I know sure as hell you would use it if you needed to.

I didn't post it because no sektor worth mentioning would use a xray

And if he did he would use as cross over AA or unbreakable combo ender

Treadmill

Dude summer slam had 19 entrants and 13 ((u forgot stryker)different chaacters were represented
I didn't say that the characters were heavily one or the other. In fact I made a lengthy post about the many different characters represented. Im talking about the community as a whole. Should I make some sort of illustration to make this more clear to you guys?

I didn't post it because no sektor worth mentioning would use a xray

And if he did he would use as cross over AA or unbreakable combo ender
I assumed you meant you knew about the ability to parry not only the xray but glitch parry multiple projectiles.

Pig Of The Hut

I assumed you meant you knew about the ability to parry not only the xray but glitch parry multiple projectiles.

Yea youre right

Basically for example if reptile shoots a slow ball and then spits kenshi can reflect once and although they hit at different times both will reflect

Espio

Kokomo
The character diversity was good.

We had

Cage
Sonya
Kabal
Smoke
Kenshi
Freddy
Sub-Zero
Reptile
Baraka
Nightwolf
Kung Lao
Jade
Stryker
Mileena
Sektor
Rain

We had half the roster represented in some fashion.

Yea youre right

Basically for example if reptile shoots a slow ball and then spits kenshi can reflect once and although they hit at different times both will reflect
And that is a massive problem. No longer can I bait a reflective and punish it with an ex fast ball.

It makes me worried that a year in and there are still massive glitches being found.