What's new

Reflect glitch video posted by Tom Brady!

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
LOLOLOL. I can't take him seriously as a char anymore. What a fucking pussy.

The brain dead get brain dead-er (irony ftw)

Satan1

Ice Pirate
Great find! Love the 'cheap-ass' tactics in this game more and more, bring on that hype!
This makes up for the strange transition in his back/forward walking animations, did they blindfold the actor that did the mocap? It is what it is, but he could've used some more polishing by NRS.

Does anyone know how this trick is done?

Kenshi can triple reflect way more than just reptile. If you don't believe me - ask Red Reaper. I did it to him during a Wednesday night EGP Midweek Mayhem a few weeks ago (he was using Sektor), I have it on video - but am leaving for Las Vegas in a few hours. I'll post it when I get back in a few days. There are several situations in which the triple reflect can be done - you showed the reptile one - but sektor, liu kang, mileena, kabal, and others are susceptible to it as well.

For now though, here is a video from April 21st - myself vs. Shoryuken_88 at EGP Redemption where I kept Liu Kang out at will using the double reflect (over and over again at that). ***EDIT: The video is still uploading - and I'm going to bed as soon as I finish the reset video. Just click this link to go to my youtube page and find the video of CaliMaestro vs. Shoryuken_88***

***Edit again*** - Looks like the link after it is finished processing will be

http://www.youtube.com/user/CaliMaestroMK

That video is a bit embarrasing as I stayed at range almost the entire time. I actually play Kenshi as a rush down character unless I'm playing against Liu Kang or Jax.

I'm kind of shocked this seems to be the first time this has been brought up on the forums (seemingly anyway) as I figured this was well known. I've been doing this since day one. Whenever you see me on stream pay attention - if I appear to be full screen, I'm actually 1 step away from full screen (or I'm making sure that my opponent is at least 1 step closer than full screen). This lets me just tap forward 1 step if a fireball comes from anywhere on screen and then move into double reflect position immediately. Being 100% full screen makes it difficult, but just 1 step in from full screen makes it super easy.

The other thing to keep in mind is that you CAN reflect from full screen, it's just a 50/50 as to whether or not it will come out. In the very first exchange of the video I posted above - notice the following: Shory shot a fireball at me, I reflected as he sent a 2nd fireball at me - then I crouch blocked. Crouch blocking a second projectile from full screen will SOMETIMES give you the reflect - I happened to get it here. lol I think?

Kenshi is so unexplored it's ridiculous. I'm making a video on Kenshi's standing reset that I found (months ago) right now. I've been meaning to post it for weeks, but I've been far too busy to get around to it. I've shown all of the guys at EGP how to do it - and I've been doing it on stream for months now, but no one ever seems to pick up on it lol.

Come on Kenshi players - get with it =P

***EDIT AGAIN!!!***

I was just thinking about another thing that Kenshi players may not know that I have been meaning to post. If you are facing Kabal and are within sweep range and see Kabal lean back to Nomad Dash, just check him with a d3. If the dash is cancelled and you poke Kabal with the d3, just hit him with a Spirit Charge to stay safe. If the Kabal players lets the dash go... well... check out the 37 minute mark from EGP Redemption to see what murder I get away with using Kenshi lol:
http://www.twitch.tv/epicgp/b/315740323

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Now NRS will have to patch that shit and if they do, they'll have remove random advantage p1 advantage buff some chars like scorpion, kano, jade and the list go on.

Someone link this video to @noobde in twitter pls, someone that he actually listen

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
This is known but not shared :)

BTW if you're playing against a sektor that uses xray then the problem isnt kenshi's reflect its the fact the sektor player thought XRAY was a good idea. Sektor player deserves to have the xray thrown back in his face cause its dumb to use it as sektor

One of the worst xrays in terms off effectiveness