What's new

Reflect glitch video posted by Tom Brady!

Blackula

I SEE EVERYTHING!
How can you say being able to reflect 2 projectiles with 1 reflect move after the visible active frames are over is not broken? If it was working as intended, NRS would've left the active frames visible. Instead, you clearly see that Kenshi's reflect "aura" has gone away, but the reflect still works. That is not working as intended, thus, its broken.

Kenshi is the best zoner, the best anti zoner, has 3 armored moves, a ranged low combo starter, and now this. The character is broken. The community is just fortunate that REO and CDjr don't care to main him. If someone else is as good as they are and plays kenshi, or pig levels up, then kenshi will be considered broken.

In brawl metaknight was banned because his worst matchup was 5-5 and he was the #1 used counterpick. Does Kenshi have any 4-6s? is Kabal 4-6? I remember hearing pig and others say that KL was 5-5. It seems possible to me that Kenshi might not have any matchups worse than 5-5 as more shit like this gets explored.
Way to leave one of the original Kenshis out ass. :p lol. Also, Kung Lao vs Kenshi is NOT 5-5. It is DEFINITELY in Kung Lao's favor. Even with the new tech, it's still hard for Kenshi. As far as Kabal goes, the more I play that matchup, the more I'm leaning toward the match being 5-5. Once Kenshi can get passed Kabal's zoning and get him cornered, Kabal has issues, especially if he doesn't have meter.

What's next? The blindfold comes off and he can see or what?
If the blind fold comes off, Kenshi gets a WESKER boost. Also, all of Kenshi's EN special moves become +20 on block. :D
Actually, that's a REALLY good question. Piggy, can it be done?
Kenshi can absorb multiple projectiles in that active window but only gets health back as if only one projectile were absorbed.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Your an idiot. I never said you were wrong. I said stop being a jerk. Offering your opinion isn't being a jerk. Saying you hope we eventually get on your level is.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
I already said I wasn't talking to you when I said that. Your an idiot

SZSR

Noob
...That's all? Kit? I could've sworn there was more...well, Box doesn't feel very bright -_-...
Thank you, sir Pig. Now this seems a lot less broken and a lot more hilarious.

Pobre Sektor.
Projectile X-rays are Sektor, Kitana and Kenshi. The test for this is that they were all once parryable by Smoke's Shake before this ability was patched out. This glitch won't work on Kenshi's though because besides his X-ray he has no other projectiles (needs one reflect to start the glitch).

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Way to leave one of the original Kenshis out ass. :p lol. Also, Kung Lao vs Kenshi is NOT 5-5. It is DEFINITELY in Kung Lao's favor. Even with the new tech, it's still hard for Kenshi. As far as Kabal goes, the more I play that matchup, the more I'm leaning toward the match being 5-5. Once Kenshi can get passed Kabal's zoning and get him cornered, Kabal has issues, especially if he doesn't have meter.

If the blind fold comes off, Kenshi gets a WESKER boost. Also, all of Kenshi's EN special moves become +20 on block. :D

Kenshi can absorb multiple projectiles in that active window but only gets health back as if only one projectile were absorbed.
Damn i'm an asshole. Blackula is my favorite Kenshi player, but I hate Kenshi.. so it kinda cancelled out and I forgot about him... thats decent logic, right? haha

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
This just lends justification to my old comment about Kenshi being the next incarnation of the pre-patch Kung Lao.

Thankfully I have my own share of broken shit to combat his broken shit.

Enenra

Go to hell.
This just lends justification to my old comment about Kenshi being the next incarnation of the pre-patch Kung Lao.

Thankfully I have my own share of broken shit to combat his broken shit.
Kabal is still better for obvious reasons lol

It happened a lot to me the first time a friend of mine who uses reptile played against my kenshi, I reflected his ball and the spit togheter everytime, its so nice :p. However, the xray reflection is totally new to me, its a shame that the sektor I play against NEVER uses it.