What's new

Reflect glitch video posted by Tom Brady!

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Kenshi in the hands of Pig or any other very skilled player? Well of course he's going to appear broken. Ban VSM and Pig then!:coffee:

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
How can you say being able to reflect 2 projectiles with 1 reflect move after the visible active frames are over is not broken? If it was working as intended, NRS would've left the active frames visible. Instead, you clearly see that Kenshi's reflect "aura" has gone away, but the reflect still works. That is not working as intended, thus, its broken.

Kenshi is the best zoner, the best anti zoner, has 3 armored moves, a ranged low combo starter, and now this. The character is broken. The community is just fortunate that REO and CDjr don't care to main him. If someone else is as good as they are and plays kenshi, or pig levels up, then kenshi will be considered broken.

In brawl metaknight was banned because his worst matchup was 5-5 and he was the #1 used counterpick. Does Kenshi have any 4-6s? is Kabal 4-6? I remember hearing pig and others say that KL was 5-5. It seems possible to me that Kenshi might not have any matchups worse than 5-5 as more shit like this gets explored.
Maybe because I play kabal and nw...neither of these characters have trouble with the reflect glitch. In these MU it's moot. I suppose for kitana and reptile it's a bigger deal.

It may not have been intended but it certainly doesn't break the character. Lol. I have played pigs kenshi thousands of times and if anyone has kenshi MU exp...it's me. He is in the top 3 in this game hands down. Me and pig were two of the first people to recognize this. The reflect was NOT the reason why he was thought to be top. In Atlanta we have known about this bug for a while and have adapted.

Maybe eventually you will catch up to us.

Maybe...someday, god willing, we can reach your stature and humility.

P.s. this glitch is stupid no matter the match up. Oh and again, appreciate you telling all of us peasants waaaaay back when you knew about this.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Flagg

Noob
So Kenshi can reflect Sektors X Ray, effectively doing Sektors X Ray on him???

Wow, I guess this would work on Kitana as well, I mean, it's not already hard enough for her, knowing that her X Ray can be used against her

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So Kenshi can reflect Sektors X Ray, effectively doing Sektors X Ray on him???

Wow, I guess this would work on Kitana as well, I mean, it's not already hard enough for her, knowing that her X Ray can be used against her
negative

does not work :(

Flagg

Noob
negative

does not work :(
Oh damn. Would have liked to have seen the animation, haha!

I wonder how much stuff will be discovered in this game when all is said and done. I don't think a further patch may come, but I do feel UMK 9 could really happen now which should address many of these issues.

the hell was that :confused: ? kinshi doing sektors XRAY !!!!!

Tom, as always, u once again discovered a very solid glitch in a char that u don't even play ... you are the MAN

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Maybe...someday, god willing, we can reach your stature and humility.

P.s. this glitch is stupid no matter the match up. Oh and again, appreciate you telling all of us peasants waaaaay back when you knew about this.

Kenshi reflects projectiles. Not tampons. Grow a pair.

And I wasn't even talking to you I was talking to noserfatu.

I guess it's ok to complain but if Kabal isn't broken, then kenshi isn't broken. And Kabal isn't broken IMO.

And also. This has been done on stream many times in Atl tournies. Pig isn't the only kenshi player. People have already posted that they have done this too. I guess I just don't see what the big deal is

Kenshi reflects projectiles. Not tampons. Grow a pair.

And I wasn't even talking to you I was talking to noserfatu.

I guess it's ok to complain but if Kabal isn't broken, then kenshi isn't broken. And Kabal isn't broken IMO.

And also. This has been done on stream many times in Atl tournies. Pig isn't the only kenshi player. People have already posted that they have done this too. I guess I just don't see what the big deal is
Hey, your questioning my masculinity and implying I am in fact, on my period!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As an agro-agressive cave man I take offense!

Sounds like you need to relax. Don't talk condescending to people and I won't call you out on it. Anyone can be an internet tough guy.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Hey, your questioning my masculinity and implying I am in fact, on my period!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As an agro-agressive cave man I take offense!

Sounds like you need to relax. Don't talk condescending to people and I won't call you out on it. Anyone can be an internet tough guy.

Lol. Everyone over reacts when they see stuff like this. I guess I am the guy not over reacting and calling people out on it. Lol. Sorry but tampon jokes are always funny. Lol

In time u will realize that the reflect glitch isn't what breaks kenshi if he is indeed broken.

omg lol that was funny xray... but they wont fix nothing ... they are working on mk10 probably it wont have this glitches and hope no more resets and crap

Lol. Everyone over reacts when they see stuff like this. I guess I am the guy not over reacting and calling people out on it. Lol. Sorry but tampon jokes are always funny. Lol

In time u will realize that the reflect glitch isn't what breaks kenshi if he is indeed broken.
I never said he was broken. I said that glitch is broken .I.e. unintended mechanic.

Just stop being a condiscending a-hole. Keep your opinion all day...don't be a Dick.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I never said he was broken. I said that glitch is broken .I.e. unintended mechanic.

Just stop being a condiscending a-hole. Keep your opinion all day...don't be a Dick.

If I don't over react and I tell you it isn't broken because I have adapted and have more kenshi experience than 99% of this website doesn't make me an a-hole or a dick. It makes me more apt to determine if it is broken or not. Listen to me man. I have more kenshi exp then you know about. Just say to yourself "maybe this guy is right."

I'm not crazy and I'm right. The person who is wrong always gets defensive.

Noserfatu

My eyes! The goggles do nothing!
Maybe because I play kabal and nw...neither of these characters have trouble with the reflect glitch. In these MU it's moot. I suppose for kitana and reptile it's a bigger deal.

It may not have been intended but it certainly doesn't break the character. Lol. I have played pigs kenshi thousands of times and if anyone has kenshi MU exp...it's me. He is in the top 3 in this game hands down. Me and pig were two of the first people to recognize this. The reflect was NOT the reason why he was thought to be top. In Atlanta we have known about this bug for a while and have adapted.

Maybe eventually you will catch up to us.
Kenshi is a bs char for many reasons, this is just a hilarious and obvious manifestation of that. This, by itself, doesn't "break" the character. But, this, by itself is "broken," as in, its not working as intended. Theres the distinction.

May God help me if I do.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Kenshi is a bs char for many reasons, this is just a hilarious and obvious manifestation of that. This, by itself, doesn't "break" the character. But, this, by itself is "broken," as in, its not working as intended. Theres the distinction.

May God help me if I do.
Lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

May God help me if I do.
I get it. Touché

If I don't over react and I tell you it isn't broken because I have adapted and have more kenshi experience than 99% of this website doesn't make me an a-hole or a dick. It makes me more apt to determine if it is broken or not. Listen to me man. I have more kenshi exp then you know about. Just say to yourself "maybe this guy is right."

I'm not crazy and I'm right. The person who is wrong always gets defensive.
Your an idiot. I never said you were wrong. I said stop being a jerk. Offering your opinion isn't being a jerk. Saying you hope we eventually get on your level is.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I knew about this a while back but I didnt know if u did it on sektors x-ray kenshi would do it if it hit him XD!!!