What's new

Reasons Injustice Is The Way It Is

Did they purposely design the imbalance to be the way it is?

• Total voters

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
now you cant even remember who said what now. i suggest just stop replying to this thread.
That's true. I'll admit it.

I was talking about the story though..
YOU asked someone who BA loses to and i gave you losing MUs or even MUs to answer for that person to make you look like you have no idea what you are talking about which you dont. You probably just got bodied by online BA so you decided to make this thread.

I didn't ask for Black Adam's losing match ups nor did I mention Black Adam in the original post. I also haven't played against Black Adam online. Before two weeks ago I was an offline only player..

This is what was said and my reply to it:
BA got raped in story mode and Killer Frost was not even in it so you lost me there. Also I doubt NRS is in a conspiracy to match characters balance to their importance in the story. For some reason everyone has to make an elaborate story to just say they are mad and want to whine about the game constantly.

Jesus just play already and shut up.
Who did Black Adam lose to? Are you talking about when it took three characters to lock him down or when he got beat by Supes?

This wasn't really a komplaint thing. It was more of "yo this is an interesting anology" kinda thing.

Why do Black Adam players get so defensive? We know he has the best defense in the game but you don't have to use it outside of the game...
Lex is my secondary. As much as i would love him to have faster start ups on his specials, i know it would be bullshit.
He'd become my main immediately

Yeah. Lex is hard to balance...

It really sux for the character.
That's just the way it is
Things will never, be the same
That's just the way it is
Awww Yeah

We gotta start makin' changes.

ando1184

Noob
What makes Shazam so bad? Besides his trait.
Actually I believe shazam is an alright character. His trait has faster start up now and leads to some damaging corner combos, his weakness is his regular DMG. He requires heavily on meter and his only low that's useful is d3.

i agree.
Actually I believe shazam is an alright character. His trait has faster start up now and leads to some damaging corner combos, his weakness is his regular DMG. He requires heavily on meter and his only low that's useful is d3.
i agree. his trait isnt worse than cyborgs for sure.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
So I'm a scumbag and I'm not supposed to use my favorite character in the dc universe, who I claimed I was gonna main when igau was announced at evo 2012, who I said no matter how bad or low tier he was I was going to try my absolute best to make him good or else I'm a tier whore scumbag just because he turned out to be kinda broken?

I can get hit by an infinite twice and its perfectly fine and good with everyone because as superman I deserve it so its hilarious. When I'm able to still overcome it somehow then I am once again the braindead scrub from krypton

SonicBoomBrad

Best Doomsday in the world
Seriously though, is your c key broken?

So I'm a scumbag and I'm not supposed to use my favorite character in the dc universe, who I claimed I was gonna main when igau was announced at evo 2012, who I said no matter how bad or low tier he was I was going to try my absolute best to make him good or else I'm a tier whore scumbag just because he turned out to be kinda broken?

I can get hit by an infinite twice and its perfectly fine and good with everyone because as superman I deserve it so its hilarious. When I'm able to still overcome it somehow then I am once again the braindead scrub from krypton
That's exactly how I felt with Adam. One of my all time favorite villains, said I was going to main him on day 1, and then all my wins got credited to Adam instead of me. That's why I dropped him. You play the most honest Superman I've ever seen anyone play, and you still get shit for it. Pretty silly if you ask me.

Also, that cookie was the best cookie of all time.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?

This post spoke to my soul. Shit, i dont have one of those cause I play Black Adam...

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
OMG, how many threads about Itsjustass pops up per minute ? Might as well rename the site to Test Your F23.

SatsuiYesHadou

Yung Kneecaps
Seriously though, is your c key broken?

That's exactly how I felt with Adam. One of my all time favorite villains, said I was going to main him on day 1, and then all my wins got credited to Adam instead of me. That's why I dropped him. You play the most honest Superman I've ever seen anyone play, and you still get shit for it. Pretty silly if you ask me.

Also, that cookie was the best cookie of all time.
Yo that cookie was the best! Pick black adam up again you can't be hated any more than me slayer or theo. Are you a scumbag for winning with your favorite character? I said I wanted to main black adam too when he was announced along with supes but then that's going too far lol people would really hate me then

Both of my favorite characters turned out to be broke how unfortunate for me huh. Now I truly know why everyone wanted me to main shazam

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

Remember the cheeseburgers.

You can't just keep calling someone a bad guy until he is one...

No matter how many times you guys call me a villain, or a bad guy, or whatever it is you seem to want to make me...

I'm not that guy.
And at every tournament, every person who meets and interacts with me finds out who I actually am.

Not what you guys decide me to be.
Yo dawg, I heard you broke a chair on someones back at CEO!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
This game is actually fun when you play mid to low tier vs mid to low tier. The game gets progressively random the higher up the tier list you go.
This was said about Marvel 3. Just throwing this out there.

KDZ

It's amore, BABY.

...weren't you the guy who took every opportunity to make sure people knew I was shit, and I only won because Superman is broke?
Like, you were going far out of your way to do it.

Now you're taking the martyr stance.
I... I don't understand your attitude switch. You start liking the game again?

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
It's a reply to you saying there are no bad characters in the game besides Shazam.

...and I just really wanted to use that gif.
But i dont understand what you are trying to infer with that gif. Are you saying shzam is good? Are you saying everyone sucks? Are you saying that there more bad characters?

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
I'm saying there are more bad characters and Ares is one of them.
LOL nice try there. Ares is not bad he just loses to superman and black adam IMO 7-3 or 6-4. He doesn't really lose hard to anyone else that i can think of. What other bad characters are there i want to hear you opinions.

Mosp

Noob
perhaps your ares is just trash and you need to level your game up. Maybe its not the character, it's possible that it is YOU.
Straight to calling me trash? Are you 12 or something, grow up. Besides looks at Ares players who actually attend tournaments and ask them on their outlook on the character. A lot of his tools are just bad compared to the rest of the cast which means he's not a very good character.