What's new

Reasons Injustice Is The Way It Is

Did they purposely design the imbalance to be the way it is?

• Total voters
This game is actually fun when you play mid to low tier vs mid to low tier. The game gets progressively random the higher up the tier list you go.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I dont know if the balance can get better. Think about...SM sucks but if they nerf f2,3 who would play him?
Ares sucks but buff him a faster teleport or better invincability on wake up how good does he become?
Lex luthor is still considered low tier which is total shit. If you buff a guy like lex we will all forget about superman and how good he was.
Dont know guys, its a very fine line were walking here.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I dont know if the balance can get better. Think about...SM sucks but if they nerf f2,3 who would play him?
Ares sucks but buff him a faster teleport or better invincability on wake up how good does he become?
Lex luthor is still considered low tier which is total shit. If you buff a guy like lex we will all forget about superman and how good he was.
Dont know guys, its a very fine line were walking here.

Superman kould still be really good if they nerf him right. F23 slightly less range and speed.
Ares just needs a better back dash.

I agree on Lex though. He's a very hard character to balance.

If they buff Grundy and Bane though, I'll be pissed.

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
This game is not even that unbalanced. Every character is good except for shazam. What makes anyone think this game is unbalanced? I want to hear some thoughts.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
This game is not even that unbalanced. Every character is good except for shazam. What makes anyone think this game is unbalanced? I want to hear some thoughts.
Outside of the top 7. The game does get pretty balanced.

Black Adam has a very safe backdash among other things and some characters kontrol interractables much better than others.

There's obviously more but I don't want to write a sh*t ton of paragraphs like AK Smarrgasm ... lol.

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
BA got raped in story mode and Killer Frost was not even in it so you lost me there. Also I doubt NRS is in a conspiracy to match characters balance to their importance in the story. For some reason everyone has to make an elaborate story to just say they are mad and want to whine about the game constantly.

Jesus just play already and shut up.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success

Black Adam has a very safe backdash among other things and some characters kontrol interractables much better than others.

There's obviously more but I don't want to write a sh*t ton of paragraphs like AK Smarrgasm ... lol.
Lex is my secondary. As much as i would love him to have faster start ups on his specials, i know it would be bullshit.
He'd become my main immediately

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?

Really? I randomly get tagged in this thread and its about my articles? That's cool.

First you call KDZ a "villain" and then tell him oh i just wanted you to know i was calling you that so i dont feel bad. Then you randomly tag me about something that has nothing to do with this thread or anything being said in it. Some people, including myself, enjoy the articles and that is why i write them and take my time on them.

Still not sure exactly what the point of tagging me or bringing up my write ups is for this thread. Have fun trying to call NRS's game a joke by saying they took the name as how the game should turn out. That sounds like a sound business plan for a game developer...

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
BA got raped in story mode and Killer Frost was not even in it so you lost me there. Also I doubt NRS is in a conspiracy to match characters balance to their importance in the story. For some reason everyone has to make an elaborate story to just say they are mad and want to whine about the game constantly.

Jesus just play already and shut up.

Who did Black Adam lose to? Are you talking about when it took three characters to lock him down or when he got beat by Supes?

This wasn't really a komplaint thing. It was more of "yo this is an interesting anology" kinda thing.

Why do Black Adam players get so defensive? We know he has the best defense in the game but you don't have to use it outside of the game...

Eagle Eye

I Seek To Depose!
its funny to see grown men talk about how people call them a villian on TYM. its a fighting game community who cares????

Breakin Wordzz

top 7? If this game is so imbalanced then why cant ANYONE agree on top 10? why are there like 15 characters in top 10? This game is imbalanced because black adam has a good back dash? are you really that stupid?

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Really? I randomly get tagged in this thread and its about my articles? That's cool.

First you call KDZ a "villain" and then tell him oh i just wanted you to know i was calling you that so i dont feel bad. Then you randomly tag me about something that has nothing to do with this thread or anything being said in it. Some people, including myself, enjoy the articles and that is why i write them and take my time on them.

Still not sure exactly what the point of tagging me or bringing up my write ups is for this thread. Have fun trying to call NRS's game a joke by saying they took the name as how the game should turn out. That sounds like a sound business plan for a game developer...

I don't feel bad about what I said. It wasn't meant to be so serious..

It's really hard to tell who's going to get their feelings hurt. I didn't mean it as an offense. Hence why I tag people. So we kan laugh...

I didn't even kall the game a joke. I think they made the best story mode out of any fighting game and they did a good job on a lot of characters, making them similar to the actual characters in gameplay.

I kan tell you're upset so I'll just let you know this stuff and will no longer tag you anymore.

PS: I personally don't mind being kalled a villain.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
top 7? If this game is so imbalanced then why cant ANYONE agree on top 10? why are there like 15 characters in top 10? This game is imbalanced because black adam has a good back dash? are you really that stupid?

Didn't expect you to jump into an insult but okay..

Keep your opinion. I don't feel like arguing right now.

PS: No one ever agrees on the top 10 for any game. Even for the most broken games out there.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
This game is more balanced. Everyone seems to have one impossible matchup though.
You have to have multiple characters to enjoy this game

Breakin Wordzz

Who did Black Adam lose to?
black adam goes even or loses to.......Cyborg, superman, zod, MMH, WW, BM, AM, Batgirl, GL, raven, hawkgirl, and sinestro i cant imagine are too bad for them. Also i have also seen lex luthor players body black adam.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
This game is more balanced. Everyone seems to have one impossible matchup though.
You have to have multiple characters to enjoy this game

IDK about more balanced but Yeah. You definitely need multiple characters for this game.

I didn't need multiple characters for MK but I used a decent character.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
black adam goes even or loses to.......Cyborg, superman, zod, MMH, WW, BM, AM, Batgirl, GL, raven and sinestro i cant imagine are too bad for them. Also i have also seen lex luthor players body black adam.

You were talking about the story when I asked you that. Why do you insist on arguing?