What's new

Reasons Injustice Is The Way It Is

Did they purposely design the imbalance to be the way it is?

• Total voters

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
exactly, when someone gets nerfed, someone else gets buffed and the cycle keeps going. Things like infinites and glitches getting patched are ok, but characters shouldn't be getting patched so early unless those two things apply. The damn MK9 nerf train was stupid and it didn't help the game at all. I wonder how mk9 would've been if they nerfed things that truly were a problem (kabal's infinite) and kept other stuff (like ermac's tele squeeze).

I unfortunately picked up MK9 right before they were going to release the last patch so I didn't have to go through the adjustments...

I heard that Sektor had a korner infinite. They also made Sektor's Flamethrower minus on hit. But they gave him the ability to kancel into klose up missile or far so that was good.

Lao's spin was pretty dumb though. If I had gone into MK9 with my new found mentality (thanx to Injustice) and it was never patched I would probably use Kung Lao. I always liked the character and he's fast so he would've been my main.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
NRS are just cruel bastards, I cry every time a Deathstroke spams me out and I hear "You're getting annoying!".

haketh

Noob
exactly, when someone gets nerfed, someone else gets buffed and the cycle keeps going. Things like infinites and glitches getting patched are ok, but characters shouldn't be getting patched so early unless those two things apply. The damn MK9 nerf train was stupid and it didn't help the game at all. I wonder how mk9 would've been if they nerfed things that truly were a problem (kabal's infinite) and kept other stuff (like ermac's tele squeeze).
I still wanna know why they thought a character based around zoning and punishing having high damage punishes was a bad idea. 22xLift how I miss thee and old D2 scaling.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
All of the Justice League Founding members are Top Tier. Every. Fucking. One.

Batman. Superman. Aquaman. Wonder Woman. Green Lantern. Martian Manhunter.

Let's have a look at the villains? Yes?

Doomsday has repeatedly taken majors. Sinestro has been in a fair number of top 8s. Lex is just starting to be uncovered and he's getting buffs. Zod is certainly going to make some noise and Black Adam is decidedly one of the best characters in the game. Joker has some nasty stuff that he really has to work for. Catwoman has her faults but I'm confident she'll get the help she needs.

trufenix

bye felicia
Lets just thank god that despite these types of terrible threads, tournament numbers and hype keep increasing.

trufenix

bye felicia
Don't put my thread amongst the komplaint threads. That wasn't its purpose.
Well, despite your OP being insane, I know the result wasn't your goal. Regardless, I only check this site a few times a week and I know lots of other people who really only check in the "top threads" and what happened here is morale poison for a fairweather fan. I'm just happy enough actual players see through this vitriole and just play the game and show that its not nearly as "bad" as the FGC wants you to believe.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I actually think this game ended up more balanced than MK9 did, but whether or not that was the intention is another matter entirely. I certainly wouldn't put it past DC, though. Although if I remember right, Batman was pretty bad in MK/DC so maybe not

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
black adam goes even or loses to.......Cyborg, superman, zod, MMH, WW, BM, AM, Batgirl, GL, raven, hawkgirl, and sinestro i cant imagine are too bad for them. Also i have also seen lex luthor players body black adam.

#RicoSuaveButtBuddy #Downplaying #facepalm