What's new

Rate Your Main Injustice Character(s)

Immortal

Blind justice....
MMH!

Offense: 4/5

Great setups, almost safe OHTP, most specials lunch.

Defense: 4/5

Good wake ups, great anti-air - teleport / pillar pretty much destroy any dashing in

Trait: 5/5

Godlike, best footsies in the game with it.

Damage: 2/3

Decent but nowhere near the heavy hitters.

Zoning: 1,5/3

Not the best, coz pretty slow but get the job done when needed.

AntiZone: 3/3

Another godlike, you just can't zone MMH.

Mobility: 2/3

Slow walking but ok dash, good air dash and great TP.

Interactable: 3/3

With all that AntiZone tools that MMH has, almost all interactables are his.

Total: 24,5/ 30

Last edited:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
I guess for Lex -

Offense - 4/5 - decent normals, safe 50/50 launching in the corner (safe for smaller combos midscreen too), setups, really good with trait on, missing a fast hit confirmable mid and doesn't get too much with footsie tools

Defense - 3/5 - He's like 6/5 with trait on but without it he has trouble in a lot of matchups which makes him hard to rate. Probes+mines are good for keeping people out or at certain places in the screen. But his dash sucks, wakeup is good but unsafe, and his big hitbox makes some things work better on him than others.

Trait - 5/5 - Gdlk and broken. Even in matchups where it doesn't seem as good (deathstroke, nightwing) it's still broke, you just can't be braindead with it.

Damage - 2/3 - Bad bnb and meterless damage usually since he's more about setups. But those setups can lead to 50-60% easily too so it evens out.

Zoning - 2/3 - Really good against some characters and can zone characters that most zoners can't. But against better zoners he can't do like anything.

Anti-zoning - 2/3 - Trait can kill any attempts to zone me if I can get it up, and mb probes can be good in counter zoning, but he gets freed up a lot too by zoners.

Mobility - 1/3 - It's better than most people might think but still bad. Probes into air corp charge lets him get in well sometimes but vs pure zoners he has like no options but dash in.

Interactables - 3/3 - Arguably just below Zod with using them and sometimes the best with them imo. Trait lets him blow through 95% of interactables for a free punish too.

Total - 22/30

Last edited:
Zatanna

Offense (4/5) - Slow mixups, short normals for the most part. However Has a nice standing 3, mixups on knockdown, reset opportunities etc.
Defense (4/5) - Teleport helps avoid most setups on wake up. Can be baited, especially in the corner, but still an amazing wake up. Zatanna has a small hitbox too.
Trait (4/5) Good meter gain, chip, corner game. Only downside is no blocking low, jumping, grabbing, etc.
Damage (2/3) Low to moderate damage meterless, decent damage meter
Zoning (2.5/3) Good zoning, nice keepaway game,
Anti Zoning (2.5/3) Teleporting in
Mobility (1.5/3) Horrible walk speed. Teleports help her mobility, otherwise I can make a sandwich and have zatanna walk to the opposite side of the stage and I'd be the one to finish first
Intractable (2.5/3)

23/30

Flagg

Noob
I am by no means a pro, nor do I have access to the game as my system is dead, but Lobo was the first character I put some serious work into. I’m sure there are some in the Lobo community that might disagree, and have much better numbers, perhaps better numbers, but this is what I think is a pretty fair representation of the main man! That patch did wonders for this character and the numbers would be a lot worse if never got the improvements he did.

LOBO
Offense: (4/5) Has 50/50’s like everyone else, however his overhead is quite slow and can be poked out of. That said, outside of sweep range he has low hook and faster overhead charge now which can be difficult to react to, especially if you cancel 21 with either of these. He can end certain combo’s close or full screen but Lobo wants to be close. He also has options for always putting someone back in the corner, whether he is in the corner or the opponent is. His improved trait means that even at a distance he can hurt you, and even his trait has pop ups, stagger or knock down.

Defense: (3/5) Even though his charge is faster, is an overhead now and the MB version has armour, it is still not 100% reliable as a wake up. His standing 3 is a pretty good AA however, and can be cancelled into a shotgun blast or charge. His standing 1 is 7 frames, and in time I could see this being used to interrupt certain strings with gaps. MB3 will always lead to nice big damage.

Trait: (4/5) So much better now, in range and the fact you can load two nukes. One mb, fully traited shotgun blast does close to 30% alone. Has far greater range. Plus the fact he can have two nuke shells means combos are even more damaging. His trait is best activated when he has time to breath, like after a hardknock down, or cancelled into a string that might have a lot of stagger.

Damage (3/3) Lobo was able to do large damage before, pre-patch, but the trait helps him out massively. Even some of his simpler combos can easily yield 40% damage, and his more swag ones are doing 50% plus. Lobo is quite a touch of death character, and all the while he has meter or trait or both, he can do huge damage, either giving him good match advantage or a good come back factor.

Zoning (2/3) His gunshots are much better now, and his trait is god like, but even at full screen, a traited mb shot wont reach (i think) but he doesn’t have to move that much closer to be in range now, like a few steps. His hooks are also great outside of sweep range.

Anti-zoning (2/3) He does have a bit of a floaty jump, but his jump 2 has a pretty big hitbox, or it feels like that to me, and is really good for crossing up. His “divebomb” move is also pretty quick. His trait allows him to do a lot more damage against most in a "zone war" if he is close enough, so he trades a lot better than most.

Mobility (2/3) Despite the buffs, Lobo still feels like he has a slow walk. His dash looks like it should go under projectiles but the timing is tight. His jump is okay, but a bit floaty. He can get in better however thanks to improved armour on mb charge, which is also faster now. That said, and something a lot of people don’t seem to mention, is that his back dash is really good, and great for baiting certain wakeups.

Interactables (2/3) Being a power character, means he throws large things at people for large damage. Couple this into his combos and he is doing a lot of damage. His standing 3 is not only a good aa but has pretty decent range so you can knock people out the air if you think they are going for something.

Total: (23/30)

Maybe his anti-zoning could come down a notch as characters like Sinestro can be hard for him at full screen still.

Last edited:

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Doomsday :
Offense 4/5 d1 es , body splash , 33 , good sweep , 22 es throw mixups ,good corner pressure , mb venom
Defense 3/5
Trait 4/5 very good trait , not 5/5 cuz some characters can break it or counter it very effectively ( mb trident rush , mb minigun )
Dmg : 2/5 low dmg output
Zoning 1/3 explanation not needed
Anti zoning 3/3 ( trait , mb venom , good dash )
Mobility : 1/3 good dash is not enough
Interactables 3/3
total : 21/30

4x4lo8o

Noob
Ares

Offense (2/5)
- Has difficulty opening people up. Has huge problems getting in and staying in in the match ups where he can't zone. Poor mobility and slow, short ranged normals make initiating offense difficult. Also lacks a good overhead. Many of his combos will come from d1, but d1~d4 is unsafe and yields low damage. Much of his offense relies on gimmicky Godsmack resets that are unsafe against much of the cast.

Defense (3/5) - Poor mobility makes it difficult to keep characters out, but the large hitbox on axe and knockdowns on some of his projectiles and his teleport mitigate some of that. Poor hitbox on his d1 against many attack characters and lack of other fast normals also hurts his defense and poor range on his strings makes whiff punishing difficult. He makes up for some of it with some of the strongest defensive wake ups in the game.

Trait (3/5) - Needs it to combo and zone to his full potential, doesn't get much utility from it outside of that.

Damage (2/3) - Gets strong damage midscreen off of jump ins(50%) and high damage in the corner off of anything he touches you with(40-55%), but has issues converting and punishing in many common situations.

Zoning (2/3) - Has a variety of zoning options, but his zoning tends to be slow, unsafe, meter dependent, and especially susceptible to counter zoning

Anti-Zoning (2/3) Teleport is a useful antizoning tool in some match ups, but is unsafe and can rarely be used on reaction. He also struggles in zoning wars because of how slow his own zoning is and trait being able to be stuffed.

Mobility (1/3) - Shitty walk speed, shitty dashes, shitty advancing normals, shitty jump. The only thing keeping his mobility from being a 0 is his teleport, which is another shitty mobility tool but is at least a shitty mobility tool that most of the cast doesn't have

Interactable Object Control (2/3) - His poor mobility makes controlling interactable hard. Throwing interactables hanging from ceilings is rarely successful because of his lack of air mobility, making the interactable predictable, and he lacks many knockdowns that guarantee him interactables.
Total: 17 / 30

Immortal

Blind justice....
How the hell is his air dash and MB air dash ignored...? He can traverse the screen even more unpredictably than anyone else, even others who do have an air dash.
You're right - missed that one - added, it's good but not great.

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
Doomsday

Offense (5/5) Its Doomsday. D1 Es, D1 range and some good range on most of his strings even if they do come out a bit slow.

Defense (2/5) AA grab is nice but wake ups are not really safe. Its a bit hard to defend if opp is rushing you.

Trait (4/5) Can get d1 to lock you in trait and doesn't last too long but I feel once you get it out opponets are scared to do much.

Damage (2/3) Below average damage but does have some damaging combos off of intractable bounces.

Zoning (1/3) No such thing for Doomy.

Anti-Zoning (2/3) Feel free to disagree but I say MB Venom and Supernova are decent ways to anti-zone and get back in.

Mobility (3/3) Very fast for a big character and can get in your face quite quickly. Forward dash has a really good range.

Interactable Object Control (3/3) He is a power character. and can upward venom and supernova to get people off intereactables.
Total: 19 / 30

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I havent mastered Zod yet, (some of the command inputs are awkward as hell...like his pistol never wants to work when i want it to) but heres what i feel his stats are.

Offense: 3/5 (jumps to 5/5 while trait is active)
Defense: 4/5
Trait: 5/5 (makes his already good zoning into Amazing zoning, not to mention it turns his close combat abilities almost equally as dangerous)
Damage: 2/3
Zoning: 4/5 (5/5 with trait)
Anti-Zoning 1.5/3 (with trait, becomes 3/3, Considering your gonna be to busy trying to block it and everything zod is shooting at/hitting you with to move, let alone trying to zone him)
Mobility: 2/3 (has an extreemly good back dash as well as a fast punishing special that travels a fairly good distance)
Intractable control: 3.5/5 (his pistol is fast enough to stop interactables and at certain distances, so is his charge attack, however, once again his trait makes this aspect of him immensely good as well (5/5 w trait)

Sounds like a fun game. I don't think it'll help our understanding of the game much, but fun.

Vanilla Frost
- Offense: (2/5) I assume this means from neutral since damage is a separate category. KF lacks any reliable footsy tool except slide, which puts her at -4. She has an enormous blind spot between mid screen and point blank where she has to play very defensively and look for openings to get closer. Her dash and airdash last way too long to get her in reliably. Her saving graces are her ability to slide which forces her opponent to start playing her defensive guessing game and her +2 on block d1 at point blank. She can also trade with iceberg at full screen to get a knockdown and dash in, which is kinda offensive i guess.
- Defense: (5/5) If anyone else put their character as a 5/5 defensively, you need to change it. KF is the queen of defense, so strong that her entire game plan revolves around it. MB Parry gives her a full combo and shuts down around half of the moves in the game by itself. Her solid d2 anti-air and quick d1 plug the remaining holes. Only command grabs can break through KF's shell, and those are universally weak to jump.
- Trait: (1/5) Although it has some niche usefulness at the very end of the round after her opponent clashes, it doesn't add much damage, is a liability to set up, and is generally too finnicky to get to work. Trait cancels are only mildly useful now and don't see a whole lot of action. A KF player can be just as good (if not better) by never using her trait.
- Damage: (3/3) I described the expected value on KF's vortex in the KF forum. On average, her damage is as high as the hardest hitters in the cast, and she packs a nice 25% chance to kill you on pretty much any hit, 50% if the opponent has already lost 1/3 of his life. Her high damage combined with amazing defensive options is what makes her work.
- Zoning: (2/3) Above average. It does what it's supposed to do - give her a fullscreen presence that gives opponents a reason to come to her and builds decent meter. It won't keep any characters out indefinitely, but it's a definite advantage.
- Anti-Zoning: (1.5/3) Iceberg screws up most of the ground-projectile game, and daggers usually trade in KF's favor, especially if they anti-air. Slide gets under a handful of projectiles but leaves her very open.
- Mobility: (1/3) Her mobility is among the worst in the game. Her dash and airdash are heinously slow and can't be relied on to move in or out. Her slide leaves her prone on whiff, making that not a great option outside of its danger zone.
- Interactables: (0/3) Interactables disfavor KF more than any other character. Being an acrobat, she gets hardly any offensive use by them, and her bad mobility makes her especially susceptible to eating them. Clearly one of her biggest weaknesses as a character. Although everyone hates having to coin flip against KF during the match, KF hates having to coin flip at the stage select screen even more.

Total: 15.5/30. This format doesn't give an accurate picture of KF though. Her extreme strengths obviate her weaknesses quite a bit, making her stronger than her total would suggest. Also note that the format has built-in valuations that screw things up because they're probably wrong. For example, damage is only a possible 3 out of the 30 points here, which is probably off.

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
I guess for Lex -

Offense - 4/5 - decent normals, safe 50/50 launching in the corner (safe for smaller combos midscreen too), setups, really good with trait on, missing a fast hit confirmable mid and doesn't get too much with footsie tools

Defense - 3/5 - He's like 6/5 with trait on but without it he has trouble in a lot of matchups which makes him hard to rate. Probes+mines are good for keeping people out or at certain places in the screen. But his dash sucks, wakeup is good but unsafe, and his big hitbox makes some things work better on him than others.

Trait - 5/5 - Gdlk and broken. Even in matchups where it doesn't seem as good (deathstroke, nightwing) it's still broke, you just can't be braindead with it.

Damage - 2/3 - Bad bnb and meterless damage usually since he's more about setups. But those setups can lead to 50-60% easily too so it evens out.

Zoning - 2/3 - Really good against some characters and can zone characters that most zoners can't. But against better zoners he can't do like anything.

Anti-zoning - 2/3 - Trait can kill any attempts to zone me if I can get it up, and mb probes can be good in counter zoning, but he gets freed up a lot too by zoners.

Mobility - 1/3 - It's better than most people might think but still bad.

Interactables - 3/3 - Arguably just below Zod with using them and sometimes the best with them imo.

Total - 22/30
i'm curious what makes u say lex's trait is broke?

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Ares:

Offense: 3/5. Getting the opponent to play your game will be difficult. He has a quick low and okay pressure...mixing up (espcepially with God Smack shenanigans) requires risk of being poked out or jumped out for full combo.

Defense: 3/5. Keep away game is decent and air to air as well, annoying to deal with, but not the best.

Trait: 3/5. 8 second cooldown for both traits, projectiles do not have projectile properties so it goes through projectile absorbing moves. The rising weapon traits are used for damage or God Smack shenanigans and the falling weapons are for a cheap overhead.

Damage: 3/3. Very good damage all around, especially in the corner. Easily his best strength.

Zoning: 2/3. Slow startup projectiles that do take up space like his Axe [Insert CD jr's salt here] but are easy to get around if you have the paitence.

Anti-Zoning: 2/3. His teleports have a slow start up, but they can get you right next to your opponent for a cheap combo. The new teleports help a lot at the cost of 1 bar. This is not a 3/3 because certain characters just simply anti zone better.

Mobility: 1/3. Backdash is awful, his forward dash isn't much better [I suspect it was nerfed somewhat before the game came out] and teleports have slow startup and the new teleports are just not meant to be used as mobile tools.

Interactable Control: 2/3. He's a power character and can evade interactables very well with his teleports. Does not get a 3/3 due to a lack of trapping move for a free interactable attack.

Overall: 19/30.

Edited for more detail.
Last post edited.

greguu

GOTCHA
Wonder Woman
Offense-5/5 Safe 50/50s into good damage, can frame trap from her main combo strings safely into good damage. Can nullify wakeups while leaving herself at advantage in the corner.

Defense-4/5 Great anti-airs in d2 & b2, good backdash and airdash, & d3's hurtbox allows her to evade . She doesn't need to spend meter in combos, so she wins most clashes & has meter to mb b3/f3 most of the time. Spin is a solid wakeup, trait allows her to turtle effectively & gives her a solid parry.

Trait-3/5 Useful in some matchups, reduce chip taken & allows her to chip with mb shield bash. Shield bash & shield throw are good mid range anti-zoning tools.

Damage-3/3 Above average and doesn't require meter

Anti-Zoning-2/3 In lasso stance she parry most projectiles, air dash over them, & iadg some projectile attempts. In shield stance she can stuff projectile attempt with shield toss, punish some projectiles with reversal shield bash, takes less chip.

Zoning-1/3 Has no full screen projectile or any full screen presence.

Mobility-3/3 Great dashes along with an air dash.

Interactables-3/3 Power character. D3 & air dash can avoid many interactables. Iadg can punish many interactable attempts & since she doesn't need meter to do damage, she often has the meter to armor through interactables.

Total-24/30

GGA Max

I like mathematical lists, cool thread, bro.

BANE

Offense (5/5)
Armor, command grab, extreme oki, epic anti air (d2), hope I don't have to eleborate more.

Defense (4/5)
I agree with the OP, any gap which is ~2 frames or more Bane can armor through, top 3 backdash, d2 range punishing dash ins. Subtracting 1 for no great "get off me" mechanism while in debuff.

Trait (4/5)
Effectiveness? I have to use this to win, no one stops me from using it, debuff sucks though.

Damage (2.5/3)
Well Bane is close to grundy here, he has a damage boost with venom, can do 60%+ combos for 2 bars and trait midscreen. Usually its just a bit above average.

Zoning (1/3)
All he really has special for keeping distance is backdash. Maybe this should be .5/3 I don't know.

Anti-Zoning (2/3)
Has good forward dash and charge (is not crazy useful), still have to work on most of the zoners to get in. But definitely better than the average character.

Mobility (1.5/3)
Good dashing, bad lofty jumps.

Interactable Object Control (3/3)
For being a Power character.

23/30