What's new

Punished for Winning. 15-year old girl Quits Smash after beating pro due to harrasment

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Pretty sure Smash not being a fighting game or apart of the FGC is just a meme now. Like the majority I’d say used to believe this but after having so much success with their tournaments and their turnout, and top smash players being successful in other games, that stigma no longer applies.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Pretty sure Smash not being a fighting game or apart of the FGC is just a meme now. Like the majority I’d say used to believe this but after having so much success with their tournaments and their turnout, and top smash players being successful in other games, that stigma no longer applies.
I thought it was just a meme now too but apparently some posters in here haven't stepped out of their bubble for the last 5+ years.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Are the EA Fight Night games considered fighting games, or FGC? I've never really heard of them ever being talked about or played or streamed that much, but it's not I'm like plugged in to everything at all times.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Lol fair enough. But that sounds about as appetizing as maple syrup Doritos.
I need this :O

They are absolutely fantastic! Wanna know something weird, Lays Ketchup has milk in them. So does lots of Salt and Vinegar Chips from different brands.
They are I was surprised too. I love ketchup chips so I didn't want to be disappointed. Was it Ruffles that did the poutine flavor?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Lol of course you do. I heard about the great maple syrup drought y’all are going through, my condolences.
How did a thread about Smash Bros community bullying a female player, turn into a chip thread? Either way, I think maybe if you share chips with people they will be 100% less likely to bully you. And if they do? Grab their controller without washing your hands, BOOM.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
How did a thread about Smash Bros community bullying a female player, turn into a chip thread? Either way, I think maybe if you share chips with people they will be 100% less likely to bully you. And if they do? Grab their controller without washing your hands, BOOM.
Because everybody here seems cool and wouldn’t bully anyone lol. I’ve ran into one dick and he just ignored me anyways lol. Exaaaactly. Sharing is caring, don’t be a fatass.