What's new

Punished for Winning. 15-year old girl Quits Smash after beating pro due to harrasment

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I'm victim blaming because I'm telling people to stand up for themselves? Fuck off, I'm going to go ahead and assume you're not a girl and as such, can't comment what it's like to be bullied by men.
Cool it down, it was just comment. Telling someone to stand up for themselves is great, I'm fine with that. What I'm saying is that it shouldn't be on the victims of bullying to stop bullying, it should be on society as a whole. Telling someone "if you don't fight back you'll keep getting bullied" seems to imply that if someone does keep getting bullied it's their fault because they're not doing a good enough job at fighting back.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
It's quite interesting how males think females are incompatible to play video games well.
Damn, she beat him with a low tier character and shes a girl HAHAHA ..... more proof that you can't win them all.
All she has to do is learn to ignore those fanboys and play the game she enjoys.
I mean, she's only 15 so I get why she peaced out. She already proved she can hang with the best and she got their money. WINNING! Nobody needs that bullshit abuse.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
Exactly. Im not even going back n forth w/ muthafuckas today. But how is your day? :)
Shit is weird dude... I'm alright I guess... Don't know how I want to feel about knowing there are people in here that like screwing kids that don't even have a valid driver's license.
wdym cool? these two were in love and i don't see how they did something reprehensible.
Because neither of them were mentally mature enough to fully grasp it, especially if it's a homosexual relationship. There's a lot of hoops and shit you got to get through to make it clean and safe.
I'm victim blaming because I'm telling people to stand up for themselves? Fuck off, I'm going to go ahead and assume you're not a girl and as such, can't comment what it's like to be bullied by men. Take the shit if you want, be a pussy if you want, but I never got anywhere in life acting like a dead fish around piranhas.

The problem with your mentality is you want people to act the way you want them to, but you can't control people and never will. You can only control YOUR own actions. So do the right thing, and people will follow.

Change takes time, and you're not gonna get it by crying victim blaming. Teach girls to fight back and not take shit from anyone, PERIOD.
Mandatory MMA classes and physical training for females wanting to enter professional gaming so they know they can send dude's teeth into the next county for being a scumbag

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
With all due respect, arguing and discussing this will not be a good thing as US and EU culture around this is very, very different.
Thats why we're not going back n forth with that person. Better to just put him on ignore and move on. But thank you :)

S+ Main

Noob
Thats why we're not going back n forth with that person. Better to just put him on ignore and move on. But thank you :)
yeah I know what you mean, its weird because for us in the EU as this kind of relationship is normal, but in the US its seen as pedo.

ignore me for having a different opinion? you are weak minded.

Because neither of them were mentally mature enough to fully grasp it, especially if it's a homosexual relationship. There's a lot of hoops and shit you got to get through to make it clean
do you know them personaly to know how mature they are?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Cool it down, it was just comment. Telling someone to stand up for themselves is great, I'm fine with that. What I'm saying is that it shouldn't be on the victims of bullying to stop bullying, it should be on society as a whole. Telling someone "if you don't fight back you'll keep getting bullied" seems to imply that if someone does keep getting bullied it's their fault because they're not doing a good enough job at fighting back.
I have had it with ignorant bullshit coming from people thinking they know what's best for women. No, it's common sense. If you're getting hit you don't just stand there, same for bullying and everything in life. You're just assuming an outcome based on nothing.

Don't stop to their level, but just tell them like it is and they'll back off. I don't think anyone should result to violence, and ignoring these douche bags and continuing to win at the game is still a bigger FU, but sometimes you have to throw a jab here and there.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I have had it with ignorant bullshit coming from people thinking they know what's best for women. No, it's common sense. If you're getting hit you don't just stand there, same for bullying and everything in life. You're just assuming an outcome based on nothing.

Don't stop to their level, but just tell them like it is and they'll back off. I don't think anyone should result to violence, and ignoring these douche bags and continuing to win at the game is still a bigger FU, but sometimes you have to throw a jab here and there.
GASP THIS aggression is turning me on! And i dont even like fish!

HASHTAG/#GoOffSis

S+ Main

Noob

And the only way to solve this would need a huge cultural shift that wont have any impact until the next generation of kids grow up in like 20 years.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
No, it's common sense. If you're getting hit you don't just stand there, same for bullying and everything in life. You're just assuming an outcome based on nothing
I'm not saying just stand there. By all means, if someone is getting bullied they should stand up for themselves. But it shouldn't just be on them, it should be on society as a whole to try and make a change.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
I'm not saying just stand there. By all means, if someone is getting bullied they should stand up for themselves. But it shouldn't just be on them, it should be on society as a whole to try and make a change.
I agree, but changing people's behaviors, especially when they're in groups, is extremely hard. People sort of have to make the change individually and it comes from maturing a lot as well and life experience in general. Tell them to be too nice to women and they'll let them win, and that's just as sexist as bullying them for being women.

Sorry for the outburst, I just take this stuff to heart since it hits too close to home.

MalevolentFix

haha shokan queen go down up
do you know them personaly to know how mature they are?
Medical science has proven that the rational part of the human brain doesn't fully develop into full functionality until around the age of 25. But pop-off my dude. I've seen a lot of girls and dudes ruin their lives before they even get a diploma or GED because screwing around in high school is great fun.

MsMiharo

Kuff Bano
I'm victim blaming because I'm telling people to stand up for themselves? Fuck off, I'm going to go ahead and assume you're not a girl and as such, can't comment what it's like to be bullied by men. Take the shit if you want, be a pussy if you want, but I never got anywhere in life acting like a dead fish around piranhas.

The problem with your mentality is you want people to act the way you want them to, but you can't control people and never will. You can only control YOUR own actions. So do the right thing, and people will follow.

Change takes time, and you're not gonna get it by crying victim blaming. Teach girls to fight back and not take shit from anyone, PERIOD.
Sure but teach boys and men to not be total fuckwits by calling them out like this

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Sure but teach boys and men to not be total fuckwits by calling them out like this
It's a 2 way street for sure, both parties need to respect each other. What I've learned from having long-life male friends is if you talk back, you'll get their respect. If not they'll look at you like a fragile flower, but either way if someone talks shit about you they'll be the first to step up in front of you. Lack of knowledge or just lack of social inexperience with women does make them dish it out on those they're essentially supposed to protect from other males who still don't grasp this concept, but that's a whole other conversation.

S+ Main

Noob
For that to happen people will have to treat their children differently, for example my first few years in school my family made it really embarrassing when they saw me interact with girls or do any girly thing. like the "kai has a girlfriend" (my names kai btw) teasing so I eventually avoided girls. and other lads at school did this aswell to eachother so it the lads and girls don't really mix that much till later in life. some guys will grow up never really interacting with girls at a young age or women when they get older so they just stay in there circle of guys and this mentality just gets worse and creates communities built with the social deficiency to talk to women because the earlies experience they can relate to is the embarrassment and the "ewww a gril".

Also as vslayer said it gets worse in a group and the internet brings out the worst of everyone so It becomes norm for communities that are almost completely male.

but this is just a theory, a game(r) theory.

may be grammer and spelling issues and stuff English aint my best.

Medical science has proven that the rational part of the human brain doesn't fully develop into full functionality until around the age of 25.
so what? should people wait till 25 to have sex? get real 16 year olds have sex and relationships. i'm not saying this should be the norm or that these relationships are healthy, but some of them turn out good and even end in happy marriage. is it okay to destroy these relationships? i don't think so. i respect your opinion but you don't need to pretend to have the moral high ground, when a lot of people and even the law disagree with you.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
For that to happen people will have to treat their children differently, for example my first few years in school my family made it really embarrassing when they saw me interact with girls or do any girly thing. like the "kai has a girlfriend" (my names kai btw) teasing so I eventually avoided girls. and other lads at school did this aswell to eachother so it the lads and girls don't really mix that much till later in life. some guys will grow up never really interacting with girls at a young age or women when they get older so they just stay in there circle of guys and this mentality just gets worse and creates communities built with the social deficiency to talk to women because the earlies experience they can relate to is the embarrassment and the "ewww a gril".
Oh look, it's me! D:

Reported (not really lol). I'm in this post and I don't like it.

S+ Main

Noob
so what? should people wait till 25 to have sex? get real 16 year olds have sex and relationships. i'm not saying this should be the norm or that these relationships are healthy, but some of them turn out good and even end in happy marriage. is it okay to destroy these relationships? i don't think so. i respect your opinion but you don't need to pretend to have the moral high ground, when a lot of people and even the law disagree with you.
Not trying to say whos right or wrong but this is just black and white different in these 2 countries so there will be no middle ground or any reason to discuss.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
Medical science has proven that the rational part of the human brain doesn't fully develop into full functionality until around the age of 25. But pop-off my dude. I've seen a lot of girls and dudes ruin their lives before they even get a diploma or GED because screwing around in high school is great fun.
The rational part of the brain has stopped developing altogether from what I have seen.