What's new

PROTECT WOMEN IN THE FGC!

Enexemander

A Hitbox Pirate - YARRR -
Not my intention to glorify no one, being pretty doesn't have anything to do with being or not being a piece of trash.
Not in reality, but in social expectation it's a big deal. Picture a child molester. Media tells us that's going to look like a very unfortunate looking middle aged white dude (balding, chubby, slumped over, etc). When it does happen to coincide with that, the stereotype gets reinforced.

And a slightly different but related point, attractive people get massive leeway when it comes to making mistakes and committing crimes. It sucks. It's not fair. But it's true.

That's one reason people get offended when you mention how attractive someone accused of a crime is. It's an irrelevant comment on the basic level (it doesn't relate to their behavior). But on a deeper and more real level, it's discussing a mitigating factor of the future judgement.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Not in reality, but in social expectation it's a big deal. Picture a child molester. Media tells us that's going to look like a very unfortunate looking middle aged white dude (balding, chubby, slumped over, etc). When it does happen to coincide with that, the stereotype gets reinforced.

And a slightly different but related point, attractive people get massive leeway when it comes to making mistakes and committing crimes. It sucks. It's not fair. But it's true.

That's one reason people get offended when you mention how attractive someone accused of a crime is. It's an irrelevant comment on the basic level (it doesn't relate to their behavior). But on a deeper and more real level, it's discussing a mitigating factor of the future judgement.
Exactly.

It's like when an attractive person does something trashy, it's considered hot. When an unattractive person does it, it's considered trashy. It's not a mystery why the most successful offenders are charming and pretty, they use it to their advantage and pointing it out, I feel, is disrespectful to their victims and indirectly glorifies their crime.

It's the reason she's getting so many followers on Twitch after the confession. People love a hot mess.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Speaking of TRASH the update on Floe and the girl who accused him, Musakui is still being investigated and Floe hasn't said anything since he said he was going to get a lawyer involved.

Ive been following this and to keep it all the way live.....its looking like the chick is lying. There's no evidence she provided rather than hearsay. And the fact that he's lawyering up is a very smart on his behalf. I see Floe is doing everything right, friends that are girls came to his defense posting nice things about his character such as...

I mean, im not the brightest crayon in the crayola box, but his side is looking like he didn't do it. But I will keep y'all updated. Thoughts?

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Speaking of TRASH the update on Floe and the girl who accused him, Musakui is still being investigated and Floe hasn't said anything since he said he was going to get a lawyer involved.

Ive been following this and to keep it all the way live.....its looking like the chick is lying. There's no evidence she provided rather than hearsay. And the fact that he's lawyering up is a very smart on his behalf. I see Floe is doing everything right, friends that are girls came to his defense posting nice things about his character such as...

I mean, im not the brightest crayon in the crayola box, but his side is looking like he didn't do it. But I will keep y'all updated. Thoughts?
Yeah, I mean people need to speak up but to just falsely accuse someone of something so severe because of a rumor, is really dumb.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah, I mean people need to speak up but to just falsely accuse someone of something so severe because of a rumor, is really dumb.
He's getting his ducks in a row and she.....made her account private or just deleted it. Seems really suspect to me of her side to keep it all the way live. Apparently, she said there were witnesses of this buuuut where are her witnesses speaking up for her? Because he has alibis speaking up for him!

And APPARENTLY, she's know for having mental issues. AND she even has other women speaking AGAINST her about past encounters on how foul crazy this person is at past EVOs. That does not look good on her part at all. I swear, man. If this chick is lying she NEEDS to go to fucking jail fo realz. I DESPISE when bitches ride the wave of actual victims for whatever reason by making up lies against somebody of rape. Its one of the most evil acts you can actually do to another human being. Fuck just being banished from the FGC, bitch needs prison if shes a liar. Period!

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
friends that are girls came to his defense posting nice things about his character such as...

I don't put too much weight into that. Friends usually stick up for each other out of loyalty, but sometimes that loyalty can be misplaced. A lot of the time abusers are good at hiding what they do, so close friends, co-workers, or family don't suspect anything.

Why does it "look like she's lying"?

I don't put too much weight into that. Friends usually stick up for each other out of loyalty, but sometimes that loyalty can be misplaced. A lot of the time abusers are good at hiding what they do, so close friends, co-workers, or family don't suspect anything.

Yeah, Friends of the suspect shouldn't be considered a good piece of info. They might have a slight bias, for being Friends and that. Not saying that they aren't saying the truth, but it's harder being objevtive when the suspect is your friend.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
He's getting his ducks in a row and she.....made her account private or just deleted it. Seems really suspect to me of her side to keep it all the way live. Apparently, she said there were witnesses of this buuuut where are her witnesses speaking up for her? Because he has alibis speaking up for him!

And APPARENTLY, she's know for having mental issues. AND she even has other women speaking AGAINST her about past encounters on how foul crazy this person is at past EVOs. That does not look good on her part at all. I swear, man.

Maybe she made her account private or deleted it simply to avoid the constant drama/posts from Floe supporters. Some of this just feels a bit like character assassination. "She's known for having mental issues" is a pretty common defense in these situations, where people try to make the accuser sound unreliable. Maybe she does have a bit of a messed up past, but that doesn't automatically mean she's a liar.

At this point, I'm not ready to make judgements either way until we get more info.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

Read my post again cuz im pretty sure i said, "She has no evidence" besides her word against his. And the claims of "witnesses" haven't spoke up in her defense.

Maybe she made her account private or deleted it simply to avoid the constant drama/posts from Floe supporters. Some of this just feels a bit like character assassination. "She's known for having mental issues" is a pretty common defense in these situations, where people try to make the accuser sound unreliable. Maybe she does have a bit of a messed up past, but that doesn't automatically mean she's a liar.

At this point, I'm not ready to make judgements either way until we get more info.
All that is possible. Again, these are the things im seeing by looking at both sides. Of course we won't know until it concludes so all we have is speculation. Im not fully passing judgement on anybody until the truth comes but Ive seen these kinda things before. All im saying is Floe is doing everything he's supposed to be doing when allegations are thrown out like this. I hope this girl is getting all her facts together, all her proof, all her witnesses, etc because it looks like this is going to court.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Read my post again cuz im pretty sure i said, "She has no evidence" besides her word against his. And the claims of "witnesses" haven't spoke up in her defense.
Realistically though, what evidence would she have? It's not like she has her own personal CSI lab, or access the hotel security camera feeds.

Who knows about the witnesses. Maybe they were there, but not in a state to see anything, or maybe they don't feel comfortable coming forward right now. Or maybe it is going to court and they're keeping quiet until then. If we're going to try and do the level headed thing and give Floe the benefit of the doubt, I think she deserves that same benefit of doubt instead of speculating about her credibility.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So out of curiousity was checking out that chick's twitter, she recently posted a video dancing and acting silly only a few days after this claim as if nothing is wrong other than she had a bad day at the office. The cases of people actually getting touched, sexually harrassed etc these women seem really bothered, depressed and anxious over it for a while(understandably) just something about this girl's claim that sounds shady imo the more I read into this story, how she's acting, the evidence outside of "her word" that's hearsay then. He can say the opposite or she's a wackjob. I would think if cams didn't pick up anything there were a lot of people around, chances are someone would have saw something. Yeah? Reminds me of that old saying. There's her version, his version and the truth.

This reminded me for some reason of those Teacher/Student cases you hear about all the time. Ever notice if it's a hot chick teacher messing around with a male minor, they tend to get a slap on the write, transferred or lose their job with probation most of the time. Now if it's a guy teacher messing around with a female minor they're definitely getting time lol. In a few cases I've seen women get some jail time but most they don't, with the men almost every case they get jail time.

Last edited:

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
This reminded me for some reason of those Teacher/Student cases you hear about all the time. Ever notice if it's a hot chick teacher messing around with a male minor, they tend to get a slap on the write, transferred or lose their job with probation most of the time. Now if it's a guy teacher messing around with a female minor they're definitely getting time lol. In a few cases I've seen women get some jail time but most they don't, with the men almost every case they get jail time.
Now I'm thinking of that South Park scene

"Some young boy's having sex with Miss Stevenson?"
"Yes"
"....nice"

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Realistically though, what evidence would she have? It's not like she has her own personal CSI lab, or access the hotel security camera feeds.

Who knows about the witnesses. Maybe they were there, but not in a state to see anything, or maybe they don't feel comfortable coming forward right now. Or maybe it is going to court and they're keeping quiet until then. If we're going to try and do the level headed thing and give Floe the benefit of the doubt, I think she deserves that same benefit of doubt instead of speculating about her credibility.
Exactly. So its harder to prove her case unless the other person confess, which in other instances they did. This one is very different. She could request for footage from the security cameras since there's cameras EVERYWHERE now because of multiple mass shootings. That's one route. Route 2 is to counter his alibis by having her own to speak on her character, the type of person she is, the things she went through to cause her to have mental issues, etc. She needs an alibi. She needs to have her witnesses speak UP! LIKE NOW! LIKE YESTERDAY! If they're not comfortable speaking about it, then that's something SHE should thought about before putting names out there. She should have spoken with those witnesses first then put her cards on the table. Her position is very messy.

This is a serious allegation so baby better come correct or she will be scrutinized by the scene. And thats EXACTLY what's happening now.

With those other cases, the girls came together to get their facts straight, their evidence lined up and ready to-go before they even mentioned a name. Then boom, we got Chris Bahn banned.

This chick is not doing it the right way. You can't just pick a name out of a hat thinking that's the person who drugged you without any proof hunny. That's how you fuck yourself over AND your own peers who were actual victims of abuse. Everything has to be thought out and all im saying is, she hasn't thought this through before putting names out there. So it looks bad on herself and its not making her credible.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
So out of curiousity was checking out that chick's twitter, she recently posted a video dancing and acting silly only a few days after this claim as if nothing is wrong other than she had a bad day at the office. The cases of people actually getting touched, sexually harrassed etc these women seem really bothered, depressed and anxious over it for a while(understandably) just something about this girl's claim that sounds shady imo the more I read into this story, how she's acting, the evidence outside of "her word" that's hearsay then. He can say the opposite or she's a wackjob. I would think if cams didn't pick up anything there were a lot of people around, chances are someone would have saw something. Yeah? Reminds me of that old saying. There's her version, his version and the truth.

So true! I remember in HS a hot new female teacher was sleeping with the boys from my class and people like thought it was cool and she didn't even lose their job. But one rumor about a male teacher I had, and he was so sweet too, got him fired. Like wtf? There's a major bias when it comes to sexual harassment and genders.

Evidence is the burden of the accuser. Our whole justice system is based around the premise "innocent until proven guilty" for a reason. The book about the Salem witch trials (for some reason the title is escaping me) illustrates this point well.
This!
Also if you remember the name let me know, I wanna read that book.

KingHippo

Alternative-Fact Checker
This is a serious allegation so baby better come correct or she will be scrutinized by the scene. And thats EXACTLY what's happening now.
This is why people don't speak up. Most don't have the money or time to do things like hire a lawyer or "request security footage" (You can't just ask, you have to have police intervention, which not everyone wants). Most people don't find the scrutiny worth it when it's impossible for them to do anything but say their story

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
This is why people don't speak up. Most don't have the money or time to do things like hire a lawyer or "request security footage" (You can't just ask, you have to have police intervention, which not everyone wants). Most people don't find the scrutiny worth it when it's impossible for them to do anything but say their story
Oh wow. You responding to me? Shocking.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Yeah, it's sad that this crime is by far one of the most common and yet it's so hard to prove. I think if people would come forward right when it happens, they might have a better chance of finding concrete evidence (ie: drug test if you think you got roofied, or getting a rape kit), but even then a lot of stuff just slips through the tracks.

I wish there was a better way, but for now, I think men and women have to work together to protect each other.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Yeah, it's sad that this crime is by far one of the most common and yet it's so hard to prove. I think if people would come forward right when it happens, they might have a better chance of finding concrete evidence (ie: drug test if you think you got roofied, or getting a rape kit), but even then a lot of stuff just slips through the tracks.

I wish there was a better way, but for now, I think men and women have to work together to protect each other.
PAUSE! There's rape kits? How in the hell do you acquire those?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Block me if it bugs you
I mean, as long as you don't start no shit like you did with me in the past then you good for now ;)

You have to go to the hospital emergency room and just tell them what happened and they'll check you for everything.
Dayum. I didn't know there was a kit of this. You made it seem like you can get it at Walmart or something lol