What's new

PROTECT WOMEN IN THE FGC!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Apparently, there was an EVO official afterparty on Sunday like they have every year. I didn't end up attending cuz on my way there.....kinda met a really awesome guy ;)

BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! I kinda wished I went because a lot of bad things took place that I could have potentially helped. I'll just post these receipts first.

James Chen hit it on the nose. For ALL these things to happen on the same fucking night under one venue is fucking disgusting! I'm a proud Mama's boy (bless her soul in Heaven) and been raised to treat people the way you want to be treated. Been raised not to assault women. PERIOD! And If I would have saw that shit, then I would have been the person to fuck up whoever put their hands on a woman. Don't let the gayness fool you cuz this limp wrist will turn into a fist real quick! Very upsetting to hear all these stories and the crazy thing about this is there's more tweets about similar instances that happens at the same party but this is the most I can find as of now.

If you see something, I don't givAfuck who it is, SAY SOMETHING! SAY NAMES! Apparently there are names of known pros who did this shit but are being protected. And that makes me sick to my stomach.

We as people, need to do better in the FGC to prevent this from happening in the future because everybody must feel welcomed into the scene including all women! PROTECT WOMEN IN THE FGC! They are a part of us too!

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
LBSH both men and women need to be more careful and if someone's caught out of place that dude needs to get the repercussions. Call the police, raise charges, don't let it pass.

To my dudes, don't be afraid to get bruised, knock the fuck out of idiots that grab on the girls while shouting "You think you bad, you ain't bad", ten of you at the same time. Fuck'em up.

And girls, no offence, I love pretty outfits on you as much as the next dude, but protect your integrity and dress modest out if you aren't in a safe space with a safe route home.

GothamInGray

Hanzo Main
I'm willing to bet this (and other harrassment, as portrayed by the Smash community) is why we don't see more women in tournaments or other events. Not because they aren't as good. Certainly not because less women play than men. Even the biggest events, with (theoretically) best security, and the most eyes on people at all times isn't keeping women safe. It's garbage, and it's not, in any way, their fault.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I'm willing to bet this (and other harrassment, as portrayed by the Smash community) is why we don't see more women in tournaments or other events. Not because they aren't as good. Certainly not because less women play than men. Even the biggest events, with (theoretically) best security, and the most eyes on people at all times isn't keeping women safe. It's garbage, and it's not, in any way, their fault.
Exactly this! And they're going to come out way less because of situations like this. I really despise how some feel they can't say names because of the backlash of the fans of said person. FUCK THAT! Name the culprit and make an example that shit common behavior should not be common or done period!

LBSH both men and women need to be more careful and if someone's caught out of place that dude needs to get the repercussions. Call the police, raise charges, don't let it pass.

To my dudes, don't be afraid to get bruised, knock the fuck out of idiots that grab on the girls while shouting "You think you bad, you ain't bad", ten of you at the same time. Fuck'em up.

And girls, no offence, I love pretty outfits on you as much as the next dude, but protect your integrity and dress modest out if you aren't in a safe space with a safe route home.
Theres another story that a guy actually got roofied too. I tried to find the tweet but he took a drink from his friend (who was a women) and blacked out. He said he was glad he took the hit rather than his friend but its obvious some evil prick was doing this shit to multiple people.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
One of those accounts got suspended. That’s fucked up though. It’s always safer to bring a friend or 2. A pro is accused of molesting her while she was roofied? Or what is being accused exactly?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
One of those accounts got suspended. That’s fucked up though. It’s always safer to bring a friend or 2. A pro is accused of molesting her while she was roofied? Or what is being accused exactly?
Oh wow. I guess the Tweets are protected. I don't know exactly the all of the story, but I know the ones who were asualted plan on getting the name/s once all information is gather. I'm waiting on that shit too because we NEED to know who's doing this. They're literally ruining the fun for events like this to even happen again.

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
nothing of this happened during a actuall FGC event, it was a afterparty in which i guess everyone could come in. putting any kind of blame to the fgc and acting as if thats something which can happen in a actuall fgc event aka tourney is no different then to Blame Video games for mass shootings in the US.

shit like that does happen in Clubs all the time, which sucks and i hope they manage to find out who did the roofie thing.

Last edited:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
This. Call them out and let the community descend upon them.
Words of wisdom. Don't protect pros, fucking call them out and make then get on their knees and beg for forgiveness like the pieces of dog shit they are. What are they, celebrities? Fuck that shit.

I've been groped once and let me tell you, that dude remembers it. I know there aren't a lot of chicks who frequent this forum as much as I do but for the love of God, fight back. And to every dude here, protecc the women and call this shit out too. Let's work as a team, not against each other.

<3

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
nothing of this happened during a actuall FGC event, it was a afterparty in which i guess everyone could come in. putting any kind of blame to the fgc and acting as if thats something which can happen in a actuall fgc event aka tourney is no different then to Blame Video games for mass shootings in the US.

shit like that does happen in Clubs all the time, which sucks and i hope they manage to find out who die the roofie thing.
Yes it was an after party but there has been instances these things, groping, touching women without consent, etc has had happen at actual events and there's stories on those too.

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
That's awful to hear about. At a party especially, everybody should feel safe and comfortable enough to relax and enjoy themselves. It's obviously not news that these kinds of things happen at gaming events, but it's definitely up to the decent among us to call this shit out when it happens.

Also, just because it happens in clubs "All the time" doesn't excuse this in any way, nor does it reduce the gravity of the situation. If we want this community to be respected and thrive, it needs to be maintained and protected.

Finally, i hope they find out who was drugging people. One thing to get drunk and cross a line, whole other ball game when you start literally poisoning people for any reason.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Fuck sake always stand up for your community! I always sort of laughed these off because in my life not one of my male friend would do this so it was unbelievable in my brain . But jesus christ what goes through a persons head to be doing these things

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
The more i think about this, the more disgusted i am. For all this to happen in ONE night, ONE event, it looks really bad on the community as a whole. If it turns out that high-level pros are doing this, i want them named and shamed. Maybe even banned from tourneys outright. Shit like this is why there's talks of a women's only FGT. And it's entirely justified.

If your friends did this, you have shit friends, call em out and expose this or you are, literally, dictionary definition of literally, just as bad.

haketh

Noob

shit like that does happen in Clubs all the time, which sucks and i hope they manage to find out who die the roofie thing.
It happens at FGC events a lot more than you think

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Damn, this is fucked up. The people who did this need to be called out and face repercussions for their actions.

Negative internet comments, verbal harassment, physical assault and drugging and sexually assaulting someone. What an awful fucking way to treat people with the same interests as you.

ExpectFlames

Lord of embers
Yo women need to start taking picks of these losers faces. Shout out to strong women making this shit known and big homies who knuckled up pussies groping women. Its not an FGC problem it's an overall loser problem, I wont call them men because real men (nice guys and trap stars) respect if she ain't "say" yes she says "no"

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man

Well, I was with you until the last statement. Women shouldn't have to fear being groped because of the way that they look or dress, regardless of the location.

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
Words of wisdom. Don't protect pros, fucking call them out and make then get on their knees and beg for forgiveness like the pieces of dog shit they are. What are they, celebrities? Fuck that shit.

I've been groped once and let me tell you, that dude remembers it. I know there aren't a lot of chicks who frequent this forum as much as I do but for the love of God, fight back. And to every dude here, protecc the women and call this shit out too. Let's work as a team, not against each other.

<3
I'm sorry you had to go through that, but good on ya for not letting that shit go and sending a message to that piece of shit. I've known friends that were the victims of sexual assault, so stories like this really hit home to me.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Oh babY, this is beyond incels. These are muthafucking predators!
tbh I'm incel too, like a fucking gardener trying to weed out the rest. I fuck everything that walks and I really been looking for a good woman to settle down with but all I gets me is hoes rakes and shovels

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man
The more i think about this, the more disgusted i am. For all this to happen in ONE night, ONE event, it looks really bad on the community as a whole. If it turns out that high-level pros are doing this, i want them named and shamed. Maybe even banned from tourneys outright. Shit like this is why there's talks of a women's only FGT. And it's entirely justified.

If your friends did this, you have shit friends, call em out and expose this or you are, literally, dictionary definition of literally, just as bad.
Oh, if any of my friends did this, I wouldn't have an issue in calling them out since they'd no longer be my friend.